M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6770|Peoria, Illinois
If you have a DVD burner, back up all your stuff with it on DVDs and then reinstall Windows.

Battlefield 2 will actually run a lot better too with a Windows format.

Last edited by M1-Lightning (2006-07-21 11:57:01)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6736

M1-Lightning wrote:

If you have a DVD burner, back up all your stuff with it on DVDs and then reinstall Windows.

Battlefield 2 will actually run a lot better too with a Windows format.
Yeah, I know. I've reformatted three times because of BF2. And I don't have any blank DVDs, and they're not cheap.

I guess sometime this week I'm going to have to reformat... FFS

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-21 12:14:20)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6736

Just finished reformatting...Installing the rest of the drivers now...Hope BF2 works. Wish me luck.
SteikeTa
+153|6786|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Hmmm......... now i am curious too!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up and tell us how it went!
Defiance
+438|6709

Did you happen to be running Daemon Tools or some other emulation program at the time of trying to install?
SteikeTa
+153|6786|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
What you could do is this: a friend of mine snapped, and he is not a small guy. Benchpresses 205 kg... he grabbed the screen and screamed AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH and then he punched the screen very hard... it helped with changing the colors, then ripped of the back support of his "office chair" and smashed it into the computer.... then his mother came down(many years ago and he lived at home at that time) and asked in a very worried voice: what is it????? He just screamed at her and told her to get back up, and..... no wait... that actually did not help. Ow never mind
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6736

Still didn't work. I think it's the discs themselves, and I ain't got jack for money.
Defiance
+438|6709

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Still didn't work. I think it's the discs themselves, and I ain't got jack for money.
Update windows.
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6692
i#m using the german verison of windows but....this can help...C:\Programme\InstallShield Installation Information
programme is the directory where u installed your application..as standard setting; the folder installshild etc
is an invisible folder u have to change ur settings under windows to see it...annnnd if u r in this directory u see many other folder and in most of them is a setup.ini open it with editor, if there is something about bf2 written so DELETE the folder where u found it, not he setup.ini only...

PS: found this on a other forum..it works..other ppl said this...
karma up,up and away, got brin damage caused by gta: sa..^^
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6569

dam dude, your in some shit right there. too bad im such a stoopid guy at computers and shit. whenever i got a question i ask my clan lol. But yeah, i hope it works.
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6692
thx m8...^^
need karma....!!!!!!!!!
T.T
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6736

jOiNt_frAGGeR wrote:

thx m8...^^
need karma....!!!!!!!!!
T.T
I just reformatted, so theres nothing in those files.
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6692
oh...fubar
-.-
rootbeer73
+24|6623|in a small dark place

PspRpg-7 wrote:

rootbeer73 wrote:

LOL buy a new pc
Give me about thousand dollars, and we'll talk.
WAS  A  JOKE
AND A THOUSAND WONT GET MUCH

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard