Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA
Lets see, write a BFROE?

Hmmm....
1. Don't cheat
2. Don't pad stats

ok done, rules to play Bf2 are fucking lame. It's supposed to be fun! REMEMBER FUN!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
J.P.Morgen
+7|6686|In a 24/7 Night Server
Don't use hacks, there I'm done thats it .

If the game has a way to glitch into a building they should release a hot-fix, done.

If someone wants to have a k&p server let them.  Who cares about someone getting a shinning metal this way or not.  If you don't what to get one this way don't play in a k&p server.

If you want to knife/revive go ahead.  If you are doing it to some one not excepting it, they can always leave the server or commit suicide.

You also seem to be missing these very valid points.

spawnofthemist wrote:

You seem to be ignoring a very valid question:

stryyker wrote:

IndianScout, please answer me this question; Inform me as to how you personally were able to gain the power to control other peoples gameplay.
Also.

Please respond to NASTY_BUTLER's revamped proposal.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6578|England
BFROE|IndianScout  nice to see like always you reply ,how about you actually listen to these guys for a change .

And how comes you never show your stats ?? is it because your worried you might actually have done a bit of stat padding yourslef and will get caught out.
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6691
Nastys roe is by far the best so far if that was the roe no one would complain. every 1 would be happy but indian u had to be a prick and ignore what he hadd to say.

indian i dont know who u are but from reading ur posts here i can c ur a complete tosser.

Last edited by 0TRIGAR0 (2006-07-21 08:31:45)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA
@ BFROE|IndianScout

Seriously, what is the point of the ROE? I mean, y do u want to restrict gameplay? I agree 100% with the no cheating/padding and everything along those lines. But if we want to load 5 C4 packs on a jeep and drive it into an armor column, we should be able to. Not so much for the kills or to help the team, but for pure enjoyment, it's called fun. Whats this stuff about "flag hopping" in transport choppers? Isn't that the point of a transport chopper AND the point of the game? What do u say transport choppers should be used for? To sit on the helipad doing nothing since the minigun got nerfed, right?

Lets see how do u stop a Jihad jeep from hitting your tank. Shoot it, Duh?

How do u stop a transport chopper from capping flags?   LineBacker + Blackhawk = Not good for blackhawk crew.

Vehicles have their equal for a reason, u of all people should know that. Instead of being such a fun-governor, tell people to get some skills and figure out how to overcome being killed or losing a round. It's called improvising. The ROE is making it so players don't even have to think..... just whine. Please don't tell us the ROE restricts gameplay because of players who whine.

- Cbass

Last edited by Cbass (2006-07-21 09:36:39)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Watermeleon
+34|6532|I am located at my location
Here's my ROE:

1)Stat padding = Legal
2)Hacking = Illegal
3)Everything else = Legal

Remember, Indian Scout, we were the ones who paid a lot of money for your product, along with the SF expansion and 2 booster packs. I think you should let us play the game as we want. And now I bet I'll find my stats now wiped when I come back to my BFHQ...
Xaat
+3|6651
How many people here have:

1) Left a server because their score was getting too big (200+) and didn’t want to look like a padder?
2) Stopped going after that guy who keeps going the same way / doing the same thing on purpose so that you don’t have too many kills to 1 person.
3) Had to sit and do nothing for a whole round because the enemy wont leave their uncappable base.
4) Had to play alone because you friends are all on a pistol only server.
5) Spawned on a squad leader who was in the hotel glitch on karkand without knowledge of this.
6) Gone AFK and been used by a stranger for padding purposes.

Well I’ve had to do all of these / had all of these things done to me, the ROE is making innocent players have to be paranoid every time they play.
Innocent people are getting reset every day for things such as some of those mentioned above and its unacceptable.

Fuck the ROE I say.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6714|USA
I have the perfect ROE!  It's very simple and easy to follow. Rule 1. You paid for the game do what the hell you like except for using hacks. Period! If I have my own server I should be able to make any rules I choose considering I pay for the server and administer it.

Last edited by SFCCDailey (2006-07-21 09:17:46)

Oberst-Moser
+9|6519
how can this roe be valid??? you'd never know about that shit if you wouldn't be in bf2-forums. so is it my duty to ea to go in forum and stay informed about rules?????? indianscout please answer that.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6786|England

Oberst-Moser wrote:

how can this roe be valid??? you'd never know about that shit if you wouldn't be in bf2-forums. so is it my duty to ea to go in forum and stay informed about rules?????? indianscout please answer that.
Yeah, Exactly! I know many people who don’t visit forums and therefore have never heard of the ‘ROE’.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
ok.. since Bulter posted his revamped ROE proposition IndianScout has posted on other topics..

maybe.. just maybe.. he cant think of anything to say..

Butler   1  -  0   IndianScout

and also.. he never answered stryykers question..

stryyker   1  -  0   IndianScout

making that:

TOP   2    -    0   IndianScout
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
Quite suprised actually James, There have been SO FUCKING MANY Threads on how ROE sucks ass and the Rules suck ass, but only 6 Pages of replys when we have nearly 20000 Users?

How come idiotic Threads get more attention than a serious one?
Oberst-Moser
+9|6519
why did his post got deleted?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra

Oberst-Moser wrote:

becuase he was acting like a 2 year old who just lost his ball.
InnerMonkey
+62|6717

Oberst-Moser wrote:

That's been my biggest complaint from the start.  I never recieved an email, it isn't in the box, it doesn't pop up when I log in.....HTF am I supposed to know what sort of nonesense rules are whine of the day?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone

Simon wrote:

Quite suprised actually James, There have been SO FUCKING MANY Threads on how ROE sucks ass and the Rules suck ass, but only 6 Pages of replys when we have nearly 20000 Users?

How come idiotic Threads get more attention than a serious one?
Cause Its only the small percentage of hypocrite whiners who believe the ROE was made to make the game noob friendly rather then to set a standard playing field so everyone plays under the same conditions. Almost every complaint about the ROE is the server allowed rules which may or may not be enforced, if you have a problem with these rules you should just find another server.

My own ROE would be the same as the current ones because i see NOTHING wrong with it and cant be bothered making new rules to add.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-07-21 14:11:14)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

THA wrote:

Oberst-Moser wrote:

who got their post deleted?

my own ROE:

If you whine about blackhawks being too good. BAN.
If you whine about anyone being too good and obviously just a good player. BAN
If you hack. BAN
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Oberst-Moser
+9|6519
1. i don't think so his post had some valid points
2. you shouldn't quote posts above you, it's written in the forum rules.
InnerMonkey
+62|6717
Regarding the possiblity of future games with an ROE and online rankings....

After seeing what a royal clusterfuck BF2's non-binding ROE has made of the game, all I can say is I'm going to have a lot more money to spend on my other hobbies.

If you want rankings, code a secure game, enforce rules on ranked servers, and please stop acting like children with all the tattle-tail bullshit.  Oh, and patching a game traditionaly meant fixing bugs.  Since when did it mean change gameplay to dumb down the game for whiners?

Regarding the ROE itself, I'm still waiting on my official notice from EA on this one.  Outside of these forums, it doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.  I've not recieved an email, in game notice I must agree to, anything.  I play civil, and don't exploit game mechanics for virtual stats, that's it.  If I suddenly find my favorite unlocks gone because of some stupid rule I've never actually seen, I'll just jump ship.  BF is a dead horse as far as I'm concerned.  The wonderful patching has seen to that.

Want a nice, easy to understand ROE?  How about this?

1. No hacking.
2. No glitching.
3. No racist comments/profanity/retardism

How do you make this work?  You FIX THE GAME! 
Make it so that you can only revive a single person 3 times in a set timeframe.
Make it so players can't fix upside down boats, Jeeps in the water past the 'damage line', or vehicles in motion
Provide a good system for players to report servers allowing this stuff to run rampant.  If a server can be proven to be encouraging bad behavior, revoke ranked status.

We, the community should not be your beta group for testing new rules.  Yes, we can see that you're making the game worse, most likely in the hopes of finding out how much people will put up with in 2142 while at the same time making players so fed up that they will hopefully buy the sequel hoping it to be better.  The ranked system, world viewable stats, and the ROE made the game worse, can't you see that?  We've all seen the patch cycle with every other BF game, just like BF2.  We knew it.  We accepted it.  BF2 is a fun game, but you seem to be trying very hard to change that.

Last edited by InnerMonkey (2006-07-21 14:35:09)

Oberst-Moser
+9|6519
i dont agree with "3.", i think you should be able to say whatever you want.
InnerMonkey
+62|6717
If people could swear with any intelligence, that would be fine.  I only included that because of the inane bullshit you see like: Fuk U u FAgG0t.  I wudnt Fukt yer m0m with a <insert favority minority>'s diK.

There's no need for that kind of nonesense.  It's one thing to swear, it's another thing altogether to act like the example above.

As a matter of fact, if I were choosing, I'd like this:

4. No leet speak/myspace spelling (pssst...it makes you look dumb, not cool)

It's dumb, make the user look dumb, and is, in general, distracting to try to decypher.
Oberst-Moser
+9|6519
i like swearing, i'd be borring without it. and your signature shows, that you are just another whiner

Last edited by Oberst-Moser (2006-07-21 14:57:08)

InnerMonkey
+62|6717

Oberst-Moser wrote:

i like swearing, i'd be borring without it. and your signature shows, that you are just another whiner
<bows>  Thank you.  If that's what you consider a whiner, I take no offense.  It's a complaint/opinion thread, that's what we're all supposed to be here for.  If it was a praise BF2 thread, I wouldn't be posting the same comments.  Besides, I even said I didn't have a problem with swearing if it could be done with any intelligence and in jest.  Childish illegible rantings belong on myspace and it's ilk.

If you can't find enjoyment in a game without "lolomg!11bbq!eleven fuxx0r yer momma", that's really sad.  If you can't comment without name-calling, that's just pathetic.

As far as the game goes, and in specific regard to the ROE, I would have no problem with a rule like #3.

Last edited by InnerMonkey (2006-07-21 15:08:15)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6547|Southeastern USA
"if it can blow something up, you can use it to blow stuff up"

in reference to all the jacktards that "warn for attacking uncap base" when I A-10 a UAV trailer, or an enemy jet that i see taking off, if my team has air superiority you can make damn sure im going to use it, if you don't like it maybe you should have the balls to grab an aa truck or the never used turrets and take me out
(it's not really that hard, I don't have many flight hours)

also referring to the "don't use the blackhawk the same way the military uses the blackhawk" rule, they use them for quick supply, air drop ammo/health/repair assets, why can't I? They load them up like a mofo, and use them as gunships, why the hell can't I?

also referring to whining server admins when i arty the hell out of their uncaps, guess what, my guns can reach it, it's an asset, my winning is heavily depending on you not having assets, it's called war
GaKHaL
+4|6488
Kill or be killed...thats as advanced as i can possible get due to the fact that i had to drop out of first grade to work on the family farm cause uncle joe got his toe bittin off by an angry rooster....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard