Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6544|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
Hi folks,

I don´t know why most of u are using TS...
I use mumble since februar this year. The sound quality is awesome (like digital phone), it looks much better, easier handling, not a resource burner!

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Test it! I´m sure u´ll love it...

Tell me what´s ur "com"-program if it´s not TS or mumble
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6720

Ventrillo >  TeamSpeak.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6769|The United Center
I use my cell phone.  I get pretty good reception here, plus it stores all my numbers.
Simon
basically
+838|6680|UK
Ts
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6564|Doncaster UK
are  ventrillo and teamspeak programs to down load like xfire because i am wanting to change from xfire and want to know whats better. any help???
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6720

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I use my cell phone.  I get pretty good reception here, plus it stores all my numbers.
Cell phones = Money
Chou
+737|6813

ThomasMorgan wrote:

lol +1
jord
+2,382|6700|The North, beyond the wall.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Ventrillo >  TeamSpeak.
Negative.
mavrick 3399
+102|6564|Doncaster UK
i need help picking a new coms program i have xfire at the mo whats better??
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6544|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4

jord wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Ventrillo >  TeamSpeak.
Negative.
If u think TS is great, test mumble!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6720

It's called "Mumble" not exactly the best name. But the quality of Vent is far superior to that of TS. Though my clan uses TS....FOR SHAME
dc_involved
+13|6553

mavrick 3399 wrote:

Skype is good, i've been using that recently. Teamspeak was better than xfire, not tried ventrillo. Skype ftw!!!
mavrick 3399
+102|6564|Doncaster UK

dc_involved wrote:

mavrick 3399 wrote:

Skype is good, i've been using that recently. Teamspeak was better than xfire, not tried ventrillo. Skype ftw!!!
thanks for answering dude i will have a look at that when i get in from work.

+1 for helping.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6590|NYC / Hamburg

PspRpg-7 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Cell phones = Money
not if you have a vip number (dont ask how i got one). then everything is free. and to the question: i use my cell phone with conference calling. And it doesnt use any resources or bandwith
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6649|UK

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Ventrillo >  TeamSpeak.
nuff said
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6739|Riva, MD
XFire, my mic doesn't work with this shitty sound card because of the drivers but my clan wants me to use TS anyway, I think it's too damn glitchy and I can't even connect to the clan server.  I'll be sure to recommend it to my clan leader once he logs on.
Below_Cost
+3|6520|Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'll have to try that Mumble program

Currently my friends and I use Teamspeak.
Tried using Ventrillo, but some people were having problems with it, don't know why
Most of them have X-Fire but every time we have attempted to use that for voice communication it would sound like a skipping record or would drop all/most of the conversation. It lead to people screaming back and forth orders jut to get a "What, I ....... ear you... peat...der....."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard