akbigd
+-2|6723
i tried to gt this badg but nothing working

so hopefully someone can help me (( wt s  the transport)) isnt the little jeep with  a machine gun mounted on top of it
i did mor then 10 mins once
wt is the right way in getting it
Home
Section.80
+447|6838|Seattle, Washington, USA

A transport is one of the following:
A buggy/go-cart/mini jeep thing
Hummvee/HMMWV
Vodnik
And the Chinese one (looks kinda like a Vodnik)

Just drive around in one for ten minutes, it should work. I got mine playing on one of the big Chinese valley maps.
4lter_3go
+1|6737|Leighton Barracks, Germany
i hopped in a boat and just sat in it for 10 minutes on wake(in the boat bay in the carrier). i was bored so i thought why not. was the last badge i needed too.

Last edited by 4lter_3go (2005-11-20 23:46:43)

ILLSeaBass
+0|6723
Thanks, was about to ask the same thing. I've played now for 100+ hours and have tried a few times to get this badge, drove around in jeep, humv, etc with no luck.. I'll try the boat thing.. thanks.

Bass
Absinthe
+18|6746
as far as I know - and PLEASE corect me guys if I do.. the ONLY transport vehicles are the Hummvee and Vodnik. thats sad, but thats the way it is.

How I got mine ?
Wake Island, Piloting a Black Hawk and engineer inside my belly NOT the two machine guns. I hovered over a friendly dammaged tank, and the engineer fixed it. Somewhere in the middle of the fix I noticed a line "You have earned 1 Driver Special Abillity Point". After that, well.. do as the Ubar says. 
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6726|Salt Lake City

I could be wrong, but you may need to have at least one other team member in the vehicle for it to count towards the transport badge.  If I'm in a vehicle and some calls for a ride, I was always picking people up.  The basic transport was one my very first badges.
Goose1123
I hate stupid people.
+0|6771|Illinois

Absinthe wrote:

as far as I know - and PLEASE corect me guys if I do.. the ONLY transport vehicles are the Hummvee and Vodnik. thats sad, but thats the way it is.

How I got mine ?
Wake Island, Piloting a Black Hawk and engineer inside my belly NOT the two machine guns. I hovered over a friendly dammaged tank, and the engineer fixed it. Somewhere in the middle of the fix I noticed a line "You have earned 1 Driver Special Abillity Point". After that, well.. do as the Ubar says. 
The FAV and the DPV are transport as well. I got my badge by driving people around in a FAV on clean sweep. Also, 4lter_3go got his by using boat, so apparently the boat is transport too.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6740|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
Actually, this one was really easy for me...I tend to drive squadmates around maps where appropriate...I love my armor, but I'll drive anything as long as I'm going somewhere. I can't imagine sitting in a boat for 10 minutes...lol

Just like I finally got my basic AA badge after a base-raper kept buzzing the Carrier on Wake. I got in the turret, and between my aviators and me, we kept the bastiges off our deck and we won the round. It wasn't the most fun or exciting round I've had, but I got a couple of kills AND I protected the team's machinery sufficiently that we recovered and won.

Mostly, it's when you worry about your badges that they don't happen. If you are playing hard, with good teammates, you'll get most of the basics without that much effort.

Now, the Heli badge is killing me...
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6726|Salt Lake City

[1stSSF]=Nuka= wrote:

Actually, this one was really easy for me...I tend to drive squadmates around maps where appropriate...I love my armor, but I'll drive anything as long as I'm going somewhere. I can't imagine sitting in a boat for 10 minutes...lol
Absolutely.  That's all I did, and I wasn't even thinking about the transport badge.

Just like I finally got my basic AA badge after a base-raper kept buzzing the Carrier on Wake. I got in the turret, and between my aviators and me, we kept the bastiges off our deck and we won the round. It wasn't the most fun or exciting round I've had, but I got a couple of kills AND I protected the team's machinery sufficiently that we recovered and won.
Got mine on Daqing Oilfields.  I just wasn't going to sit around and let the choppers have a base rape hayday.  I got killed quite a few times, but I certainly made them pay for it as well.

Mostly, it's when you worry about your badges that they don't happen. If you are playing hard, with good teammates, you'll get most of the basics without that much effort.

Now, the Heli badge is killing me...
The Heli badge has eluded me as well.  Some rounds I just can't believe I haven't spent at least 15 minutes in a chopper.  I've had a few good pilots that would set down close enough to the flag that I could get out, be within the capture zone, while also being close enough to do repairs to the chopper; I usually play engineer when going in a chopper.  The funnier thing is that I didn't get my basic engineer until we were play Wake Island and had to keep repairing the artillery guns.  I figured with as much repair as I did to the chopper that it should have been a sure bet for both the heli and engineer badges.  I guess the game didn't see it that way. 
CackNBallz
+45|6733|Toronto, Canada
Speaking of the heli badge.  Do you have to be inside the attack helicopter or is it both the AH and the transport chopper?
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6729|Finland
Well inside attack chopper that 15 kills is damn easy.. I get that much in every single day. 30 more hrs and I'll get my veteran heli badge \o/ 15 kills is easy to do also in Black Hawk but those guns of Chinese and MEC choppers sucks damn much and it's damn hard to get that 15 kills in those.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6726|Salt Lake City

CackNBallz wrote:

Speaking of the heli badge.  Do you have to be inside the attack helicopter or is it both the AH and the transport chopper?
Any helicopter counts.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6804
I got mine on Fushes Pass, driving around with a mate killun and cappun.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6783

Goose1123 wrote:

Absinthe wrote:

How I got mine ?
The FAV and the DPV are transport as well. I got my badge by driving people around in a FAV on clean sweep. Also, 4lter_3go got his by using boat, so apparently the boat is transport too.
Yup, the boat - it's called a RIB - is transport.  I got mine by going commander (not commando) in a RIB in the USS Essex hangar.  Artillery kills rock.
ILLSeaBass
+0|6723
I got this award finally while playing SF's.. I drove around in a boat for 10+ mins and bam, there it was. Kind of a lame badge if you ask me...
NamelessMarine
+0|6726
I got my transport badge in Fushee I think...one of the ones where you have lots of mountians.  I was in the FAV zooming aorund and boom I got it.

Got my chopper badge (the one where you have Xmins in a chopper) by being bored and just flying higher and higher and keeping in bounderies of the map.  Got the ribbon.  Ejected, paracuted down (took a while) got my parachute badge.  Landed.  Shot stuff.  Got basic assault.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6767|Kansas, USA
Here's a tip.

Whenever you are commander, get in a vehicle or on a mounted weapon. You should be in your command screen the whole time so why not earn some of the time requirements for some of your badges. That's how I got my transport badge (unintentionally). It was in the first few days of the game coming out and I took the boat out on Shanghai Stalemate as the commander to get out of harm's way. About 1/2 way throught he round got the transport badge.

But, the damn Vet badge isn't so easy, 50 freakin hours! Heck the guy who is ranked #1 in transport hasn't even received the expert badge yet.
divided
Clear!
+3|6763
haha shanghai
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6755
play USMC on Karkand. take Humvee from back flag. park in a secluded area by the uncappable base.  go spend ten minutes doing something else (make a sandwich).
goakiller900
+0|6727
just go on sharqi pensula (sorry for bad englis) go tho the back of the usa main base whit the chopper grab a humvee just sit thear for 10 minutes near the water so you cant shot down by a tank or jeep easly atleast i got mine whit it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard