cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
If you were playing and someone followed you to another server, would that weird you out? Likewise, would you ever follow someone? Not for kidnappings and to get revenge, but just to play with them? Just a random guy, too. Not someone from the top 10, or someone from the board.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6510|Daytona Beach, FL
I know a few peeps from school that I follow around.. I think I freaked out Slam the other day because I just came out of nowhere (I used BF2S to find where he was playin).

Back when I was playin the demo (prior to this month), I knew this guy called sooch90 or somethin like that.. That guy knew what he was doing, and he's gotta be in the military. I hope there's guys like that round here.

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-07-19 13:58:18)

Chillin&killin
+27|6676|Manchester,England
i quite like fighin with people you have a good time and our alomst invincilbe if you work together just look at  bushviper/babyspinach
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

I've followed around this guy called chit_stain_mcclain. He was the best squad leader I've ever played with. Sadly he hasn't played in ages. He taught me what it is to be a good squad leader. Very unselfish and great at leading the other players.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

I'd be very freaked out, looking back over my shoulder from time to time. Then I'd have a nervous breakdown and TK them then disconnect.
Cursed You
+64|6589|Idaho
I played 6 hours one day (2 hour break after 3 hours) and then when I got back on I was in a completely random server.  But like 5 people from the first server I played in were there.

It was leet.
Rocks_AT
+0|6749
I usually play populated, popular servers. I don't find people hopping all that odd.
The Last Black Winegum
Mmmm! Winegums
+52|6607|Lancashire, UK
Tracking down your Favorite-Victim for more Victimization,  or your Worst-enemy to seek revenge is more fun!
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6630|Tasmania
I would follow some people. I've had them follow me, which is nice.

Having someone who you get along with on your squad makes the game a whole lot more enjoyable.
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6683|Stillwater, Ok

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

I know a few peeps from school that I follow around.. I think I freaked out Slam the other day because I just came out of nowhere (I used BF2S to find where he was playin).

Back when I was playin the demo (prior to this month), I knew this guy called sooch90 or somethin like that.. That guy knew what he was doing, and he's gotta be in the military. I hope there's guys like that round here.
OOH. Someone put a Master Srgt rank on his signature.  Wish i was that high in real life. Oh well i got 2 more years and then ill be a 2nd Lt. So i dont really care.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard