docnutz
+39|6756|B O S T ON area
where are all the video clips of me pwning u?

lol,   nice video despite the quality 
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

stryyker wrote:

*sigh

definition of SNIPER
The term thus emphasises field craft and skills of camouflage as well as marksmanship, and is typically used for infantry soldiers so skilled, who specialize in killing selected enemies from concealment with a rifle at long distances.
Amen!  Amen!  Amen!
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6624|Warlord

CHroNo wrote:

shitty video
0 impressive shot
plz dont make another video
Thank you for that in-depth analysis; on the basis of this post I predict you're going to be a valuable addition to the community.
[/sarcasm]

Now can we see your stats so we can judge whether you're fit to clean Chicky's ghillie suit for him?

stryyker wrote:

*sigh

definition of SNIPER
The term thus emphasises field craft and skills of camouflage as well as marksmanship, and is typically used for infantry soldiers so skilled, who specialize in killing selected enemies from concealment with a rifle at long distances.
Definition of a sniper in a game:
Player using the sniper kit.
It's precisely by playing in the traditional stand-off manner that snipers get slagged off so much! Jesus, we can't win
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6694
hopping and proning? too close for me
ssonrats
+221|6642
Very good video chiki.
What servers do you play now, i haven't played with you in a while now
bigp66
+63|6545|memphfrica-memphis,TN
that was ok
howler_27
+90|6684
Nice vid man, but tell me something. What server was that?  Unbelievable how many easy targets there were.  Half of the kills that you got involved players who should have seen you.  Doesn't anybody in there check their surroundings?
Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna
+42|6628|Norway
mostly unranked infantry servers (elunex, waib, battlefield.no #8). this means that there is usually no commander.
in the last scene, where I was lying on the destroyed BTR-90. I usually take that position on a 64 ranked server and I get rarely killed by something else than artillery. it's no miracle that 12 ppl without commander cant see me there if they don't look twice.

...half of the kills... you forget that I'm not the only one in my team. there are 11 players besides me. If you spot one of them, you might begin to pronespam etc. there's no chance that you would spot me when I'm lying in a 90° angle from you.

you also forget that my opponents are no random public (noob) players but high skilled players playing for high skilled clans [uQ-gaming, nice, dignitas, wilda, logitech.fi, gamepoint.GREEM and even codeseven(I have a video showing me, owning a spawnkilling codeseven.vanishz)].

this is actually what this video separates them from other sniper videos. I'm killing high skilled players. this includes of course the ability to own almost every public player who are shown in other sniper videos.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6577|Melbourne, Australia.
Youtube seems to be down for me
Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna
+42|6628|Norway
I added a google video link in my first post
ednodes
Part-time Owner
+12|6541|Bath
Nice one. Thats what i find sniping all about, close range sniping - snipers are the most powerful weapons in the game for a reason.
PS How do you switch weapons so fast after firing? Do you have some kind of mod? Cus thats very fast + consistent

Last edited by ednodes (2006-07-20 10:42:23)

Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6604|Sweden
Nice vid!
You have some awesome reflexes.
First sniper video worth watching
dont_be_ss
+312|6590|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
good work Arujuna, i don't see you playing bf2 much these days, what u up to?
raxen
Banned
+16|6480
could we NEVER use that damn spitfire and let the bodies hit the floor song ever again in any video please? thx.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6718|Indianapolis, IN
+1 for the effort and because you used google video 
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6553
thats not very close rnage....i thought it was gonna be like....wakin around the corner and BAM!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard