Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807
It has come to my attention that we will never Stop insulting each other on BF2.
Now we all hate bunny hoppers ( I believe I coined the term ) but this aside, I feel we should move the Art forward as to give Something back to the community.

So let me start with  Dick Ratt. Can be Spelled Dik rat or DKRat to Befuddle punk buster.

I know its a Flip on the Old stand by Rat Dick But my Ex Wife stumbled across it and I believe it has merit and is Very Visual. A Rat nestled in your Crotch.. Ugh.

I am rather Certain Kniero will have a few thousand four Syllable words on the Topic.

Where as you afore mention that allure wich puts forth the statement that I Refering to you in the Past tense did in general Debase the Prospect of a long term Blla Blaa Bla.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6817|San Francisco

Horseman 77 wrote:

Now we all hate bunny hoppers ( I believe I coined the term )
You did not 'coin the term' bunny hoppers. Bunny hopping has been around since quake 1/2 when referring to strafe jumping and the qdq (quake done quick) stuff.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807
How do You know I didnt coin it then ? I didnt I started bitchen about it in BFV so your right.

Butt leak. hows that for a new insult. IE nice going Butt leak!
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6725|NH - USA
You need an enima.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807

VirtuaLResistancE wrote:

You need an enima.
I realize it was not your intent but i am going to be using this one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard