kyilmaz
Banned
+5|6528
I've played a lot of games over the past 10-15 years. No other game comes close in replayability in my opinion. After playing 400+ hours I learn cool new things almost every game in terms of different strategies. The depth of the strategy is amazing and the game is 10 years ahead of its time. The developers at DICE are geniuses in the design of the game (except for the patches). The game is a wonder in terms of its engine in being able to render the maps and 64 players simultaneously.

I used to play Xbox alot but this game rendered that useless. It rendered playing against the computer in any form useless.

Also I was thinking wouldn't a Grand theft Auto BF2 type game be AMAZING? Fighting gangs in Grand Theft Auto settings like San Andreas or Vice City?
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6809|Nova Scotia, Canada

Moved to Bf2 - Praise
LT.Victim
+1,175|6597|British Columbia, Canada

kyilmaz wrote:

Also I was thinking wouldn't a Grand theft Auto BF2 type game be AMAZING? Fighting gangs in Grand Theft Auto settings like San Andreas or Vice City?
Last time i played my San Andreas.. you could fight gangs, and the have Jets, Boats, Helicopters... do you mean like online or something?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6563|Global Command
Wow< I haven't heard anybody ejaculate like that about BF vanilla in a long time.
I almost wanna + you.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6586|The Land of Claywhore
I read somewhere,maybe in a gamer mag,that mods where being made of a multiplayer type Vice City.Don't take my word for it though.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6756|Indianapolis, IN
I wouldn't start calling it the best game ever made, yet.  There are still a lot of games to be made but I really don't think in the end this will be at the top.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6686
That would be cool.

You know how gangster rappers rap about runnin the block? Haha, not when i'm around, Crackhead!

Last edited by Drunken_Tankdriver (2006-07-18 19:37:46)

https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6570|Forest Lake, Australia

kyilmaz wrote:

It's funny, because me and my mates were talking about the EXACT same thing the other day.  Instead of clans, there'd be gangs.  Each gang would try and wage war on another.  There'd be big rivalries with that going on...Also, the planes, boats, cars, bikes are all there, so it's not completely different to BF2.  Broader weapons kit to choose from.  Can you imagine, doing the missions, and you're SO close to finishing one of them, when all of a sudden, you get popped in the head by one of those bastards from another gang.  Then, one of your gang members runs up, kills the bastard and REVIVES you?  Mission Complete!  That would be fucking spectacular...

+1 for you champ.  Great minds think alike
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6570|Forest Lake, Australia

The_Mob_Returns wrote:

I wouldn't start calling it the best game ever made, yet.  There are still a lot of games to be made but I really don't think in the end this will be at the top.
Ah, needle dick, you just contradicted yourself.  It is the best game ever MADE because the games you speak of AREN'T made...Would you like a flashback?

The_Mob_Returns wrote:

I wouldn't start calling it the best game ever made, yet.  There are still a lot of games to be made
I rest my case...To the back of the classroom you baboon

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-07-18 19:43:06)

kyilmaz
Banned
+5|6528
Dhoar4 -  Your right pencil dick. I miswrote. Big deal. Get a life rather than nailing someone for miswriting- try doing something else to feel better about yourself. BF2 is still the best game currently by far. Unless you can come up with something else. I tried playing old favorites recently like Direct Action with the expansion pack , Oblivion IV. Its just boring compared to BF2. So get a life and stop being a putzhead.
ARCUK73
+9|6591|UK

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

I read somewhere,maybe in a gamer mag,that mods where being made of a multiplayer type Vice City.Don't take my word for it though.
They modded vice city but was useless..

With regards to BF2, i hear ya! i generally buy a a fair few games.. but not brought nothing since BF2

Im of the opinion now if their is no decent multiplay then im not interested..

I did play F.E.A.R. at a freinds.. and although it was good, did not keep my interest.. nothing beats playing against real people..

Roll on 2142 and more importantly Quake Wars! (sorry Quake Wars is looking the better game in my opinion)
kyilmaz
Banned
+5|6528
Right on. I agree with all your comments.

Also you answered my question about the Vice City MOd. I was looking into it. Whats wrong with it? Are there servers, players?? ??? Please answer.

I tried Battllefront II as an alternative to BF2 but there are few players. It seems to be a good game though.
[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6693|SLC, Utah, USA
Ya'all need to keep an eye on a mod called Interstate '04.  While they haven't updated their site in ages, (and I don't have a link currently), the mod was very nice on original BF42.  Back then, it was called interstate '82 and was a blast to play.

It had vehicles that were sports cars-ish with weapons on them.  Each car type had a different set of armaments.  For instance, the Delorean had dual front mounted machine guns, while the 'vette police car had a rear mounted machine gun hidden in the license plate.  These cars were on maps that were sometimes urban combat, with one control point being on a building under construction with others in a parking garage...

And the game was not all just deathmatch.  Certain maps were intended for fun, such as the deathrace maps.  They give you one point to spawn at, next to the other team, with lots of race cars.  These cars were armed with just nitro boosts and jump jets, and you had to go on a track to the end, where there's a point you can cap which ends the round with victory for your team.  The track, however, is not straightforward.  Loop-de-loops, 90 degree bank turns, gaps you need to use boosters for, to name a few.

For BF2, they are upgrading the graphics and maps, changing the name (to interstate '04), but their site doesn't work for me (the news isn't showing anything) and their forums are pretty quiet.  Nevertheless, I am patiently waiting their release
kyilmaz
Banned
+5|6528
Interesting... thanks
tgust5
+22|6661
um.........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard