Poll

What is your Favorite BF2 Kit to play as?

Anti-tank12%12% - 11
Engineer8%8% - 7
Special-Ops30%30% - 26
Medic18%18% - 16
Support9%9% - 8
Assault8%8% - 7
Sniper11%11% - 10
Total: 85
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6797|The planet Tophet
i like support because you get a cool gun but you can help people and other stuff
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6757|Cambridge (UK)
I null-voted 'cos statisically it's AT, but you know what, I like 'em all... except sniper...
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6729|Finland
Well well.. What is wrong with medic gun? It's damn good weapon. And RDMC... You said you pick sniper and assault... IMO sniper suck (just my opinion) and weapon of Assault kit is same as weapon of medic kit, just with grenade launcher. Sure it's much better with grenade launcher and GL is the reason why I selected Assault as my favourite kit. But still.. There's nothing wrong with weapon of medic... Most of people ruin their K/D ratio with medic just because they run Defibrilator in they hand (and revive allies when there's 5 enemys next to him and after revive one of those enemys kill that medic and that guy who just got revived). The most important thing is still killing people and say alive even you are medic, and that healing/revive come after that and that's just bonus points.
g0ltes.
+4|6741|Norge
after I got the PKM, I only play support.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6765|Noizyland

I don't get these new poll things. I never see them. Are they on posts or are they on a different page in bf2s? I just don't get it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
MattCicioni
+1|6820|Arizona
It should be up on the top, you have to vote in order to see the poll results

Check on page one....

Sometimes they don't show up for me, but if I do a serach and come to the page a different way, then they show up.

_matt
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6734|St. Paul, MN
medic: defib kills are just too much fun and so much easier than knife kills. plus that other crap (revives, health packs)---{bah} who cares about those anyway?
SloppyChicken
+0|6754
i play as anti-tank most of the time
Galen1066
+1|6751|Colo. Springs
My favorite Kit is Sniper, followed by Engineer & Medic.
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6785|Canberra, Australia

pernicel wrote:

How do you actually vote?  I don't see any links to click on...  Do I need to have FLASH installed our something (I keep it uninstalled cuz most of the obnoxious adds are flash)?
You need to go into the forums to find the poll, not through the chatter link on the main page.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6741|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
So, I null voted because you can see that I just about like everything...support was the last one, but it's now time...getting the next 12 hours AND getting the kills and the support points is my focus...
Alku
Out of Nowhere
+0|6728|Helsinki, Finland
Sniper, no question about it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard