sookainian
+0|6485
I notice there is like new weapons. How do i unlock the new weapon ?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6527|Valhalla
What weapons are you on about??
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.
Buy special forces.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6700|NL
You can find alot here:

http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons
pX|SithLord
+22|6718|Germany
buy special forces, start it, log in to bfhq -> there will be a message where you can select your new unlocks
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6834|Cologne, Germany

the standard unlocks come with vanilla BF2, some others come with the xpacks and boosters that EA offers ( Special Forces, EF, AF ). If you buy SF, you will get access to new weapons, same is true for EF, I believe ( not 100% sure about EF, I believe though the P90 and the L96 came with EF ).

Obviously, EA is rewarding those who are willing to invest more money into the  BF series....
sookainian
+0|6485
Means i need to get 2 unlock point if i want to unlock M95 and L96A1 ?

Or like now i already unlock the M95 then when i buy the 'BF2 special force' the L96A1 will unlock also ?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6527|Valhalla
You first need Teir - 1 G3, PKM, M95 etc then (if you own SF and only if you own SF) will you be able to unlock Teir 2 -  ie F2000, MP7 etc
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6749|Hell, p.o box 666

This topic has been discussed previously -- Please use the search feature to find the previous thread. {quote}

Buy Special forces man, and you´ll get an extra unlock.
The P90 and L96A1 came along with Patch 1.22, just before Euro forces was released, youll be able to unlock them even if you dont own EF
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6834|Cologne, Germany

you need one unlock per weapon. Also, you'll need the necessary xpack / booster for unlocking the L96. I believe ( if I remember correctly ) the L96 came with the EF booster pack. Maybe someone else can confirm this. You can also use the search button http://forums.bf2s.com/search.php to find threads that deal with this issue.
Moreover, you can only unlock the L96 if you already have the M95 unlocked. This is true for every kit, btw.
you have to unlock them in proper order.

EDIT: see slayer's reply above. Seems I was wrong about the L96 and EF.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard