Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6465|Sydney, Australia
There was once a boy called Mark, he was just your ordinary 11 year old leading a normal life, in a normal school, with a normal family and normal friends. It comes to his birthday and his dad wants to get him something special, so he walks into Mark's room and asks him:

"Hi son, it's your 12th birthday, what do you want for your birthday."

"Hmm" the son ponders "I want a plastic parrot."

"Ok" says the dad and he goes out to the local novelty store and gets him a purple plastic parrot. Mark is really happy to get it. But after a day it mysteriously disappears. The father thinks "oh well, little boys will lose their toys, no big deal."

It comes to Mark's 13th birthday and his dad walks into this room.

"OK son, it's your 13th birthday, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Dad, I want 2 plastic parrots."

The dad is puzzled but he still goes out to the novelty store and gets him two plastic parrots. But after two days, both mysteriously disappear. His dad is getting worried, but he doesn't want to ruin his son's schooling so he doesn't say anything.

It comes to Mark's 14th birthday, and his dad goes to his room.

"So son, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Dad, I want a whole box full of plastic parrots."

"Why? Why so many plastic parrots?"

"Please dad, just get me those plastic parrots."

So his dad walks out to the novelty store and buys him a box full of plastic parrots. But after a week, the entire box full of plastic parrots plus the box mysteriously disappear. His dad wants to ask him what's going on, but he decided not to lest his son fails his exams.

It comes to Mark's 15th birthday and his dad wants to get him something special.

"So son, it's your 15th birthday, what would you like?"

"You know what I want dad."

"Not plastic parrots again. What about a bike? Or a computer? Or some computer games?"

"No dad, I just want plastic parrots. This time I want a whole room full of plastic parrots."

So his dad goes out to the novelty store and buys him a whole room full of plastic parrots. But after a month, the entire room full of plastic parrots mysteriously disappear. His dad is getting suspicious, how can a room full of plastic parrots just disappear? At this stage, he begins to lose sleep and his hair starts to fall out in frustration.

It comes to Mark's 16th birthday and his dad goes to his room.

Upon seeing his son's gaze he says "Not plastic parrots again son."

"Yes dad, this time I want a whole house full of plastic parrots."

"Why?"

"Please, just get them for me."

So his dad goes out to the novelty store and buys Mark a house full of plastic parrots. But after 2 months, the entire house full of plastic parrots mysteriously disappear.

It comes to Mark's 17th birthday and his dad walks into his room.

"Ok son, you're now 17. You've been having plastic parrots for the past 5 years, don't you want something else for your birthday?"

"No dad, I want plastic parrots again, this time I want a whole warehouse full of plastic parrots."

His dad sighs and he goes out to mortgage his home and buys his son a warehouse of plastic parrots. But after 4 months, the entire warehouse full of plastic parrots mysteriously disappear. His dad is deeply dismayed, but his son was preparing for his final exams so he left his son alone.

It comes to Mark's 18th birthday. His dad goes into his room and smiles.

"Son, you're 18 now, you should have great ideas and dreams. What do you want for your birthday?"

"Dad, I want a whole container ship full of plastic parrots."

His dad stops smiling. "Not again, please don't do this."

"Yes dad, please do it for me."

So his dad gets a second job, sells his assets and buys his son a container ship load of plastic parrots. But after 6 months the entire load of plastic parrots mysteriously disappear. This time, his dad had had enough. He decided he was going to find out once and for all what this thing with the plastic parrots was about. So he waited for his son to come home.

4pm

5pm

6pm and his son is still not home, and he's getting worried. Suddenly a phone call comes, and on the other end is a solemn voice.

"Is this Mark's dad, your son has been sent to hospital, he was in a car accident. Please come quick."

So he jumps into his car and races down to the hospital. When he arrives, he sees his son lying on a stretcher, the sheets were soaked with blood.

"Son what happened?"

"Sorry dad, I didn't look when crossing the road, and I got hit."

"Ok son, tell me please, what is it with the plastic parrots."

"Ok dad, just get me one more."

So his dad races to the local novelty store and buys his son one plastic parrot.

His son clutches the plastic parrot in his arms, tears streaming endlessly down his cheeks.

"OK son, are you ready? Tell me, what is it with the plastic parrots?"

His son takes in a deep breath.

"Ok dad, I'll tell you, they are..." and he dies.
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6538
ohhh you cock tease, you
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

I'm disappointed..

I've heard the same joke with a red rollerhockeyball, which he never got.

I'm very disappointed... And not surprised. I sincerely was hoping for something really funny, but you couldn't deliver, could you?

You managed with one thing, though. From now on, I will always read the last page of a book first.
I need around tree fiddy.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6656|Hell's prison
...I think I just got dumber....than I already was...
okashii
+34|6499|I'm form Poland and I hate it
I want 5min. of my life back or else I'm adding you to my hit list...
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
give me back my 3 minutes
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6680|Germany
https://www.ultimateautoaccessories.com/Images/Punch.jpg
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Vub - Your a bellend for doing that
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6465|Sydney, Australia

1927 wrote:

What does that even mean? dictionary.com came back with nothing.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

i hate you
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Vub wrote:

1927 wrote:

The end of your dick=Bellend.

You know,the purple bit?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

polarbearz wrote:

i hate you
lol i get it

any of u guys want to know how to keep an idiot in suspense?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jord

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

i hate you
lol i get it

I wan't to know tell me!??!

Oh right fell into that one.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

jord wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

i hate you
lol i get it

I wan't to know tell me!??!

Oh right fell into that one.
now u know
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

jord wrote:

Vub wrote:

1927 wrote:

You know,the purple bit?
purple??? did you drop a brick onto you dick, or why is it purple? pink, redish or browinsh i can understand but purple.

Last edited by max (2006-07-19 05:08:57)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

max wrote:

purple??? did you drop a brick onto you dick, or why is it purple? pink, redish or browinsh i can understand but purple.
Are you sure?

Putting from the rough, eh?

Last edited by DonFck (2006-07-19 05:09:38)

jord

max wrote:

jord wrote:

Vub wrote:

You know,the purple bit?
No i squeezed it for a long time.
max
Vela Incident

DonFck wrote:

max wrote:

Are you sure?
yeah ... not extreme pink but a bit darker => pinkish-brownish
and not like shit-brown
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

max wrote:

DonFck wrote:

max wrote:

Are you sure?
and not like shit-brown
[14yo]He puts it in the poohole!! [/14yo]
max
Vela Incident

jord wrote:

max wrote:

jord wrote:

You know,the purple bit?
why would anyone do that? to stop it from leaking? thats the only reason why you would squeeze it for a long time i can think off
jord

max wrote:

jord wrote:

max wrote:

why would anyone do that? to stop it from leaking? thats the only reason why you would squeeze it for a long time i can think off
Boredom.
max
Vela Incident

DonFck wrote:

max wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Are you sure?
and not like shit-brown
[14yo]He puts it in the poohole!! [/14yo]
[12yo]takes one to know one [/12yo]

ok ... maybe i didnt express myself properly
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

"In this weeks episode of Extreme derailing a containership full of plastic parrots turn into a discussion about penile appearances...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

and closed

topic is somewhere now where we can't follow *takes away a tear*
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard