Trooper_Collider
+25|6751
Sup All! Excuse my noob question, but I still don't know: What is Stats Padding?
Thx 4 ur answers.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6781|NRW,Germany
Stat padding = team up with two other guys who are in the opposite team (at least one medic). You kill one of those guys repeatedly while the other one revives him.

Stat padding = team up with a guy in the enemy team. You are either engineer or SpecOp while he is the other one. Now you either destroy the enemy commander assets while he repairs or vice versa (works best if a third guy is there as support

Stat padding = team up with another guy. He kills your teammates and you revive them without taking care of your pal so he can kill them again and you can revive them... and so on

stat padding = play engineer, get a vehicle and drive it into the water just as far so it will take damage. Change to passenger seat and repair.

Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6789

Tigg@lot wrote:

stat padding = play engineer, get a vehicle and drive it into the water just as far so it will take damage. Change to passenger seat and repair.
oooo... didn't know about that one... i'll have to give that a try.

Er, I mean, THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6781|NRW,Germany

Bubkin wrote:

Tigg@lot wrote:

oooo... didn't know about that one... i'll have to give that a try.

Er, I mean, THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!
I know and I tried it but the server fucked up as I had that private bug and didn´t get my friggin vet engineer badge... erm... I saw someone and he said he didn´t get it...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

You don't get heal points on yourself, you selfish cow you.
I was asked to be a statpad buddy the other day. Something about getting knife badge. I don't have it, nor did this other guy, ("Obliterate<3", just thought I'd mention that, although he's not a stat-padder, and a pretty good teammate.) it was mentioned as a joke. you know, one of those suggestive jokes, but I just thought, what the hell? What's the point of getting it through cheating? It will be awesome when i finally have a decent knife round and kick ass. That'd be cool.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
midgetspy
+3|6835
You don't get points for healing yourself or fixing your own vehicle.

Nic
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6848|Cologne, Germany

question answered, I guess. anything else, Trooper ?

by the way, BE WARNED: EA can set your account to zero if they have proof you stat-padded.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6781|NRW,Germany

midgetspy wrote:

Nic
You definately get repair points with that water trick.
midgetspy
+3|6835
Only because you're still in the vehicle (passenger seat)... if you stood outside the vehicle and repaired it you wouldn't get any points.

Nic
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6781|NRW,Germany

midgetspy wrote:

Only because you're still in the vehicle (passenger seat)... if you stood outside the vehicle and repaired it you wouldn't get any points.

Nic
Correct
Trooper_Collider
+25|6751
Thx all! I didn't know that; I'm too naive: I don't Bunny Hop, I don't Dolphin Dive, I don't Statpad, maybe I'm an A..sH..le! lol
B.Schuss

can I close this ? looks like it's drifting towards chatter and the question has been answered..
CplGraveDigger
+0|6738
If you would realy like to know how to get lots of points a round ask Fred_der_Funker. On Nov 22 05 at 21:30hrs on 83.142.229.114 (www.clancombat.com) had 850 points in one round.

Last edited by CplGraveDigger (2005-11-22 18:49:09)

Yellow 13
+2|6741|Plano Texas
How do you start a thread guys
CplGraveDigger
+0|6738
https://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6152/screen0000sz.th.jpg
A picture says 2 million 2 hundred and 34 words .LOL

All three of those dudes should be Banned from Ranked Servers!

Frad_der_Funker
Tapferes_Maukilein
GLswat Boris174

What I would like to know is this? You would think that EA or who ever make the stats database, would have some sort of data checker. There is no way anyone would get 300 points in a game, 850 point is right out of it.

What do you think?

Digger

Last edited by CplGraveDigger (2006-01-03 11:41:25)

B.Schuss

Yellow 13 wrote:

How do you start a thread guys
go to the appropriate subforum and click "post new topic" in the top right corner.

but please, use the search function ( see navigation ) and check for existing threads for your issue.
Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6789

Tigg@lot wrote:

midgetspy wrote:

Nic
I would also like to confirm this... because, I... uh... saw someone doing it.

... those stat-padding bastards...
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6788|Alabama Coast, USA

CplGraveDigger wrote:

There is no way anyone would get 200 points in at game, 850 point is right out of it.
I dunno...  I've gotten 127 points IAR, so I'm sure a good player can push over 200...   but yeah, 850 seems suspicious.

But more suspicious is the K/D numbers and such...  the US guy of the 3 was killing those two over and over, and they're both playing medic reviving each other.  Check it out... he's got over 400 kills by himself, but the other team has barely 200 deaths combined.  I doubt real play stats would show that the average kill is revived half the time.  They have almost no kills, but they've got a few deaths, and an ass-load of teamwork points.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6781|NRW,Germany

Bubkin wrote:

Tigg@lot wrote:

midgetspy wrote:

Nic
I would also like to confirm this... because, I... uh... saw someone doing it.

... those stat-padding bastards...
A shiny vet engineer badge you´ve got ^^
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6788|Alabama Coast, USA
I got Vet Engie... but au naturale.

Now, Expert engie is absolutely unrealistic...   I may be tempted, lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard