Longbow
+163|6654|Odessa, Ukraine
L85 and it's only unlock I still use ( sometimes , if being USMC )
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire
M95
sniping
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6713|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Actually, spawn, I kinda do like the QBZ, I used it tonite, and It is better than the G36C.....

But I was trying to get medic hours tonite mainly so I went to sharqi and used AK101...
Capt. Foley
+155|6596|Allentown, PA, USA
L85A1, PKM, G36C. Then 1.03 came out and made all the ranks easy to get and I got 3 more unlocks.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6713|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Yeah, I hated that, you used to have to WORK for your stuff, but all the little kids freaking complained that they were a low rank and they hated their unlock..

SUCKS
Zeppo Johnson
+47|6720|Finland
L85A1 I tried it few times and I have never got used to it.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6538

for the L85, fire in like 3-4 round bursts and youll hit everything. I think i got most of my practice on the L85 from using the PKM so much lol.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6744|200m out and smiling at you.
M95 ftw
Daz
+14|6526|Somalia
Originally I wanted the G3, as it most suits what I like my guns to be like and I didnt like being a kit with too many responsibilities. But as I was medic most of the time as I prefered their guns over the assault ones ( i hate grenade launchers on the guns ) I ended up staying with it and thinking if I got the L85A1 it would help me more as medic then i could speed it to the next rank and get the G3 anyway.

And yeah I ran across the map countless times to pick up a kit i just died with that i stole off someone, Mostly the PKM and DAO-12.

Now thats all down the crapper as everyone has every gun now there is no point in even having them, I just use defaults now, much more cooler and non whored by everyone.
Audio
+130|6540|Orlando, FL
G36C for my VERY first account.

After about 5,000 GS, I made a new account, which is the one I use now, and unlocked the DAO-12.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter
M95
Defiance
+438|6679

Wait...

/care.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6650|Sweden
My first unlock was the L85 for Medic. I unlocked it because I like the medic kit.
The unlock I use most at the moment is G3 for Assault. But I use to stick with the non-unlock weapons.
MorbidFetus
+76|6559|Ohio

Snoopafella wrote:

M95, cause I like sniping.
Zidd
+0|6503

BolvisOculus wrote:

i also picked up the l85, back then i wasnt too good at aiming and wanted a scope, also i only played medic then, i used the L85 nonstop back then.  now i hate the gun and havnt used it sence
same for me
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6517|Minnesota eh
i had the l85A1 and the pkm, i have to say i just used a the l85 today for the first tim ein a while and i was owning with it, i think i found a new gun to use
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
M95
lowyaukee
+2|6842
G3.  I played as an assault when I was a private.
aridia
+2|6501|Australia
m95, the SVD was just annoying and i seemed to spend alot of time playing MEC.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
M95. Horrible choice, I know.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
w0rst
+1|6482
Pkm, G36c
ToiletTrooper
+25|6783|WC
Mk3A1, big mistake, it sucks!! Most used unlock is g36c
commissargizz
+123|6471| Heaven
Can't remember too long ago and I'm senile
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661
G36c, I was quite the spec ops whore back then. Got really excited about the Scar-l, unlocked it, then realised that it sucked and that I wasted an unlock
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6554|Doncaster, UK

SargeV1.4 wrote:

G36c, I was quite the spec ops whore back then. Got really excited about the Scar-l, unlocked it, then realised that it sucked and that I wasted an unlock
Exactly the same but for some reason just recently I've been having some success with the SCAR-L. I've gone to a new grpahics card from my sucky one so maybe I should give the G36C another go now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard