nzjafa
+2|6766

Horseman 77 wrote:

nzjafa wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Horseman
why dont you go to Israel an ask them if they think the Gun situation here Out wieghs the Six million who died in the holocaust?
no offence but you don't know jack about israel bro. they didnt just go there after WWII, most of the jews who tried to enter palestine after the holocaust were just turned back to germany. a large amount of the israelis actually came from russia during the 3rd aliyah (i think?). they also have come from america and UK, eastern bloc nations, other middle eastern countries, and have been doing so for almost 100 years.
besides, those were german jews, not israelis. they're a different race. you got jews in America too.
I dont think this address my piont.  In Israel Almost every one has a weapon, they learned the hard way.
The Galial sp ? is basicaly an AK47 Chamberd for 7.62 Nato round / .308 winchester ( Same thing )

So despite what  dshak-hole  said in the Earlier posts, Yes in Isreal a

Yea everyone has an ( AK47 Uzi M4 m16 ) in their closet. They found out the hard way.
everyone has an AK in their closet because israel was established by terrorists.
they didnt 'learn the hard way', they walked to their nearest cobblers or dairy and bought one so thy could kill them some arabs, who were probably trying to get their land back.

Last edited by nzjafa (2005-11-20 11:49:17)

samstar81
Straddle my Member
+0|6759|The Netherlands

Horseman 77 wrote:

We have a hell of a ways to Go if we are going to Catch up to Europe's Murder.
You must be very ignorant to forget the fact that the U.S. have been the greatest military agressors of the last century, going for the title again this century.
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6787|Hanging onto the UAV
A short-n-sweet UK perspective here:

More guns do not make a free country. Stop kidding yourself.
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
All this right to bear arms to stand up against a currupt government.... .if the government was so currupt then the governments military would be behind it (Would be stupid to go to a government too overcontrolling  without complete control of the army)  Then what the fuck are all these homeowners with pistols and AK's gong to do against the national military which has most likley prepared for the situation long in advance!?!

This is also a little offtopic but what the hell is up with this american midia I have to live with, I didnt know about the riots in france until I was looking up world news on google, and im shocked to hear that ANYONE is still alive with the seeminly EVERYONE a rapist or murderer... I mean good damn can you reort on so much without getting ANY knowledge across? Well U.S. media does a pretty good job.

All this gun shit is overwhelming how much people can support it for defense of ourself I mean seriously guns do more harm than good with mix-up break ins and kids playing with guns .

Only hunters need guns and people that keep them in cases and whatnot for sport shooting or shooting for fun.

And to whoever was ignorant enough to make an example of anything in the middle east: the middle east is all tribes constantly in war nations where the strongest tribe rules, NOT nations founded in freedom.

Last edited by MurrayP (2005-11-20 13:05:18)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

nzjafa wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

nzjafa wrote:

no offence but you don't know jack about israel bro. they didnt just go there after WWII, most of the jews who tried to enter palestine after the holocaust were just turned back to germany. a large amount of the israelis actually came from russia during the 3rd aliyah (i think?). they also have come from america and UK, eastern bloc nations, other middle eastern countries, and have been doing so for almost 100 years.
besides, those were german jews, not israelis. they're a different race. you got jews in America too.
I dont think this address my piont.  In Israel Almost every one has a weapon, they learned the hard way.
The Galial sp ? is basicaly an AK47 Chamberd for 7.62 Nato round / .308 winchester ( Same thing )

So despite what  dshak-hole  said in the Earlier posts, Yes in Isreal a

Yea everyone has an ( AK47 Uzi M4 m16 ) in their closet. They found out the hard way.
everyone has an AK in their closet because israel was established by terrorists.
they didnt 'learn the hard way', they walked to their nearest cobblers or dairy and bought one so thy could kill them some arabs, who were probably trying to get their land back.
I will not argue with you on this piont at all, but it isnt what the post is about. they want to live so they stay armed.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

samstar81 wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

You must be very ignorant to forget the fact that the U.S. have been the greatest military agressors of the last century, going for the title again this century.
for Example you may make a list, You found a good safe place to sound tough
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

MurrayP wrote:

All this right to bear arms to stand up against a currupt government.... .if the government was so currupt then the governments military would be behind it (Would be stupid to go to a government too overcontrolling  without complete control of the army)  Then what the fuck are all these homeowners with pistols and AK's gong to do against the national military which has most likley prepared for the situation long in advance!?!

This is also a little offtopic but what the hell is up with this american midia I have to live with, I didnt know about the riots in france until I was looking up world news on google, and im shocked to hear that ANYONE is still alive with the seeminly EVERYONE a rapist or murderer... I mean good damn can you reort on so much without getting ANY knowledge across? Well U.S. media does a pretty good job.

All this gun shit is overwhelming how much people can support it for defense of ourself I mean seriously guns do more harm than good with mix-up break ins and kids playing with guns .

Only hunters need guns and people that keep them in cases and whatnot for sport shooting or shooting for fun.

And to whoever was ignorant enough to make an example of anything in the middle east: the middle east is all tribes constantly in war nations where the strongest tribe rules, NOT nations founded in freedom.
get your history sqaured away. American Revolution, French Revolution, Vietnam Vs France, Veitnam verses USA, Afgans vs Soviet Union, chechnia, etc. maybe you should stfu n think be for you call someone ignorant
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

AnarkyXtra wrote:

that is how this country got started We are Citizens you are still subjets. the end.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

MurrayP wrote:

I was using Israel as a refrence to a nation who allows ( insists ) their citizens be Armed.
They are a Democracy, Not made up of tribes, they are mostly nothern Europeans.
Not a Race unto themselves.
And Hunters don't Need S H I T   becuase no one here Needs to Hunt in The USA. dkhd
You are an Ignorant asshole if you cant Read or Retain something you read 30 seconds ago.
also it is not the topic so start your own moronic post or stfu ok TY. Now go to bed.

Sorry I am so rude latly but if people throw insults around so will I.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

pokerplaya wrote:

bare arms are uncovered i.e. sleeveless lol
it was`a` joke micro shaft
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

n1nj41c l337ne55 wrote:

I don't think we need auto weapons or bazookas or anything. But we DEFINITELY need shotguns and the like.
I think the United States would be the hardest country to occupy in the world in terms of the shear resistance you would encounter from the guerilla warfare that the paranoid rednecks would start, and the country would join. Not to mention the gangs, crime rings and such. Favorite line in the movie "The Rocketeer"-" I may not earn an honest buck, but I'm a 100% American, and I wont work for some two-bit nazi."
a Bazooka is actually a home made musical instrament, its Slang for the old 3.5 inch Anti Tank Rocket luancher wich is just a hollow tube, makes you shiver though huh?
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin

Horseman 77 wrote:

AnarkyXtra wrote:

that is how this country got started We are Citizens you are still subjets. the end.
Whatever makes you feel happier. I personally see no discernable difference between the two - certainly in terms of how I live my life. You need to guns to feel free? You're mental, quite frankly.

But it's ok. I know that most of the population of this board is from the US, so I won't continue much more.

Just buy some more guns. The nasty people will go away then.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

AnarkyXtra wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

AnarkyXtra wrote:

Whatever makes you feel happier. I personally see no discernable difference between the two - certainly in terms of how I live my life. You need to guns to feel free? You're mental, quite frankly.

But it's ok. I know that most of the population of this board is from the US, so I won't continue much more.

Just buy some more guns. The nasty people will go away then.
The Romans only granted a Citizen the Right to be armed. get it. Why do I always assume every one is Intelligent and educated here? my bad.
In my experience the nasty people do go away. Perhaps they mistook me for You untill they got closer?
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
I assume everyone to be educated too. The fact that I'm being harrassed by someone who doesn't know when to use capitals and punctuation is quite amusing, though. Anyway, I digress:

As I said before, if owning guns makes you feel safe and gives you the impression of freedom, then fine. I won't contest that. You carry on. Your gun-crime statistics speak for themselves.
KillerTroop 11th Cav Whit
+0|6740|Fort Worth, Texas
Well here I am again. So much hate!!! I am an American and proud. I went to war to protect our country. I here about the person just going to get in a car and get carjacked. Or just last week when a lady comes home and finds a guy (Crook) hiding in her closet with family around. She pulls out her pistol and orders him to stay still while her daughter calls the police. The guy gets up and comes at her she fires and strikes the ass in the leg which she aimed for (Bad choice) and the cops come and get him. What if she had no gun? Look at all the illegal Mexacans crossing our border are we to wait and sit with no guns while our family is raped and our homes invaded. Not me. Self defence because cops are not every where at every minute. As for other countries more power to you just stay in place do not move. I will not be a number of people who have died for not. And From my cool dead hand. God bless the NRA. Also people who shoot themselfs are dumb careless and do not need guns if they do not know how to use them with safety.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

AnarkyXtra wrote:

I assume everyone to be educated too. The fact that I'm being harrassed by someone who doesn't know when to use capitals and punctuation is quite amusing, though. Anyway, I digress:

As I said before, if owning guns makes you feel safe and gives you the impression of freedom, then fine. I won't contest that. You carry on. Your gun-crime statistics speak for themselves.
you get my piont dont you    I could care less about punctuation on these threads    few people do

You get my point don't you?  I could care less about punctuation on these threads, few people do.

Feel better asshole?
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
Very mature Horseman, well done. Counter-argument? A different approach on the matter? No, I'll hurl abuse instead. Makes me feel better.

I love the way people like you resort to name calling when their one argument has run out of steam. I'm fairly sure the requirements for posting in this forum were to keep your head? Anyway, in light of your latest submission, I'd like to nominate you for the highly sought-after 'Useless Nobjockey of the Month' award.

Now fuck off back to hicksville and wank over your guns.

Oops. Stooped to your level. 
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6771|Atlanta, GA USA
Haven't we strayed a bit from the intent of the post?
Anyway, I might as well weigh in.  As many have stated before me, the second amendment was put in place to allow the people to overthrow a corrupt government.  Now, would the people be able to overthrow our current government without the help of the military? No.  That being said, I agree very strongly with the right to bear arms.  This is very much a part of the civil liberties we Americans hold dear.  I also disagree with trying to introduce new gun control laws.  Generally, new gun control laws only hurt the law abiding citizen.  Most criminals don't go buy their glock at the local gun store.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

AnarkyXtra wrote:

Your respective is backed up by what, the Fact that you live in the United Kingdom?

If you are going to be enslaved, exterminated or imprisoned you must be disarmed 1st

here is a short list of people who were effectively disarmed by there own government.

The American Indian
The German Jews circa 1930's
The Armenians
The Kurds

the list could go on and on

Here is a short list of people who wouldn't be disarmed

The American Colonists      Booted the Worlds Greatest Army ( at the time )
The Haitians         Booted out the Worlds 2nd Greatest Army ( at the Time )
The Israelis         Tell them their Arms don't make them safer
                          They need to here it from a genius like you.
The Vietcong, 
The Vietminh  Tanks jets Smart Bombs and all. The sent the Worlds foremost Power home.
The Afghans Circa 1980 They sent the number two World power packing.

Now do you feel even dumber?
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6753

AnarkyXtra wrote:

Very mature Horseman, well done. Counter-argument? A different approach on the matter? No, I'll hurl abuse instead. Makes me feel better.

I love the way people like you resort to name calling when their one argument has run out of steam. I'm fairly sure the requirements for posting in this forum were to keep your head? Anyway, in light of your latest submission, I'd like to nominate you for the highly sought-after 'Useless Nobjockey of the Month' award.

Now fuck off back to hicksville and wank over your guns.

You resorted to name-calling in the same matter just as much as he did in your retorts, with ad hominem attacks.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

samstar81 wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

The root word of ignorant is ignore. I have ignored nothing, My gut tells me you meant it as an insult because you are anonymous and safe ( I can't very well Rip your #$@% off and make you eat it can I? ) lol but still.

Please Explain your point a lot of Americans (sic) feel this way. It seems to me If they have anti Air assets we talk with them they don't, we bomb them instead.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

freebirdpat wrote:

AnarkyXtra wrote:

Now fuck off back to hicksville and wank in my mouth please.

You resorted to name-calling in the same matter just as much as he did in your retorts, with ad hominem attacks.
It seems like my argument was hammer'd in his ass HARD but hey what ever.
Pig_Fooker
+1|6737|Temecula, CA
I believe liberals make us weak, and ignorance makes us weaker.  More people are hurt because we rob ourselves of education through laws and political correctness.  Teach our children gun saftey and arm ourselves to the teeth.   Watch crime go down when people wonder what grain of bullet might bless their organs when they try to rob, pilliage, and steal. 

Regardless of laws, I'm going to shoot somebody if they try to mess with people I love or endanger innocent people.  Fooking quote me on that and read about it in the paper later.
Pig_Fooker
+1|6737|Temecula, CA
P.S.  I just read the rest of this forum, I suggest we rename it to:  "AnarkyXtra vs. Horseman 77."

Regardless whom makes a better debate or whom has better grammer, there postings light up my night like a Glo-worm my neice owned back in 1989.  You should read their fight.  I strongly urge someone to bust out the "Tale of the Tape" and watch these two go at it on a server.  Anyone second that?
Dilbert2468
+6|6740|Australia
i read a few posts. im from australia. check the how many people have died here in the last 10 years by guns then take a look at how many in america. i don't need a gun. because no one else has a gun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard