Cursed You
+64|6588|Idaho
G3 because I love it.

And I use the base MEC guns mostly.  USMC I do some unlocks and some not.  PLA I use all unlocks.

wooties.

P.S. - AK101 ftw.
stoneisland
+20|6773|Sweden
I took the G3 back in the days when there was a lot of points between rank ups. I really don´t recall why I took it though... Mostly used unlocks nowadays must be L96a1, PKM and G36E
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6695|Howell, Mi USA
G36c kuz i was hardcore spec-ops
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6537|Search Whore killing fields
lol I still hvanet unlocked the jackhammer. I can but dont bother

My first was the L8, I still like that gun for sniping the sniping snipers
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6794|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I unlocked the G36C and the M95
stonehand
I need a medic here! Please?!?
+12|6682|Southern Indiana
My first was the G36C Because I played the spec ops kit for the c4 fun.  Amazingly I still like the G36C for its accuracy.
stonehand
I need a medic here! Please?!?
+12|6682|Southern Indiana

DirtyMexican wrote:

U should the jackhammer is a lot of fun!!
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6537|Search Whore killing fields

stonehand wrote:

DirtyMexican wrote:

U should the jackhammer is a lot of fun!!
Never, it just gets in my way. I still regret getting the DOA
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6591|Reisterstown, MD

pkm..It was before they nerfed it with the 1.2 patch.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica
L85A1, yes I used to be a medic nub
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6570|Pwning u n00bs
G3
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6522
L85, it rocked then but sucks now. I mainly use the G36E if i cant get the AK-101/47
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6705|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Here is my setup for teams and What I use.

Spec ops-M4(usmc), Scar-L for MEC and PLA
Sniper- L96- ALL forces, occasionally I will use M24 with USMC
Assault-If I ever play it....F2000 for USMC, AK101-MEC AK47-PLA
Support MG36 all forces
Engineer-Standard Pumps and Saiga, all I can use...
Medic- G36E on USMC till I kill a MEC or PLA that has their AK101 or AK47
Anti-tank- P90
BVC
+325|6696
I carried my engie habits from BF1942 into BF2, and unlocked the Jackhammer first, but also to give that kit a bit more "omph"...hadn't discovered the MEC kit at that point.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6642|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN wrote:

Here is my setup for teams and What I use.

Spec ops-M4(usmc), Scar-L for MEC and PLA
Sniper- L96- ALL forces, occasionally I will use M24 with USMC
Assault-If I ever play it....F2000 for USMC, AK101-MEC AK47-PLA
Support MG36 all forces
Engineer-Standard Pumps and Saiga, all I can use...
Medic- G36E on USMC till I kill a MEC or PLA that has their AK101 or AK47
Anti-tank- P90
are you crazy? the Scar-L for PLA?  the QBZ-97 OWNS that p.o.s.
sniping: stock weapons ftw
Assault: AK101 > AK47 > G3
support: RPK-74 or MG36
Engineer: APC/Tank
Medic: stock weapons for PLA and MEC, L85A1 for USMC
AT: stock subs.. cos they own.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6697|minnesota
hmmm m95 i wonder y??? 240 hours total...and 203 as sniper
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
G3  since it still pwns.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6751|the middle of nowhere
G3.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6593|Lexington, Kentucky
M95 and the DAO-12.
Personally it was because I couldn't hit jack with the SVD (I didn't know it's quirks yet)
and because the DAO always has rocked.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6722|Indianapolis, IN
First gun:  G3, because I played assault, and sucked at it, way too much then.

Favorite gun:  G36e or L96A1, depends on the mood.  G36e if I am going infantry, L96A1 if I am bored and don't want to move much.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6645|Ohio
L85, i thought it was awsome, then i got the G36C, and then i didnt like the L85 at all, now i like it again, it isnt bad anymore.
xtrem3_4c3_4
+9|6547
m95 because i was obsessed with sniping then l85a1
I use stocks the most.
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6505|Melbourne, Australia
Unlocks in order:

* H&K G36C - SpecOps: Sneaking around and blowing things up was all I could manage early on. Any combat was from the hip, standing, full magazine into chest. This unlock is perfect for that kind of combat, and I still use it a lot for close quarters work for those moments when you come around a corner and meet someone you weren't expecting.
* Barret M95 - Sniper: When my shooting got a little better I switched to sniper because my old reflexes just couldn't keep-up with the teenagers with ADHD. This unlock made MEC & PLA sniper playable for me. Pity the reticle sucks and blows. Made me appreciate the M24 though. But I was a little disappointed that the 18,000J .50BMG round did the same damage to a person as a 3,500J 7.62mmNATO round and with a similar range. I found the Sniper kit with it's massive zoom to be excellent for spotting-up enemy, relaying information to the commander and placing arty strikes, uavs and supply drops in support of front-line actions.
* Enfield SA80/L85A - Medic: Because I just couldn't hit anything. With the M16 locked to SA/Burst I was having a terrible time as medic on Karkand and at the Beach on Wake. This unlock allowed me to go back to "full-magazine-in-chest" combat with it's full-auto option, and helped me get my skills up for SA work through the scope because of it's good reticle. Now that my skills are better I'm finding this weapon to be less appropriate.
* DAO12 - Anti-Everything: I hated the SMGs. I especially hated that a 9mm SMG did less damage, was less accurate and had less effective range than the same calibre pistol. Completely at odds with real life. However, the DAO12 turned this kit into an all-rounder for me and I found it awesome to play. With a twitchy trigger finger and some accuracy the DAO12 is devastating at close range from the hip. And contrary to belief the reloading isn't so bad because you can interrupt it whenever you want. The pistol becomes the intermediate weapon for some range/accuracy and the AT rocket can be used at range. With the DAO12 this kit had it all.

Then I bought Special Forces and got a swag of unlocks and tier 2 weapons to choose from.

* Accuracy International PM / L96A - Sniper: Much finer reticle and less muzzle drop at range. A much better weapon for the sniper. Still mystified why the Special Forces don't get the silenced version of this rifle. Or indeed silenced version of any weapon.
* FN P90 - Anti-Everything: Was curious.
* H&K G3 - Assault: Didn't want this weapon but had to because I wanted...
* FN F2000 - Assault: Awesome firearm. Damage. Fine reticle. Accurate. A weapon that has finally made the Assault kit playable for someone of my meagre skills. Plus you get flashbangs in vanilla BF2

Recently got a promotion...

* HK G36E - Medic: I'd been unhappy with the L85A for a while, as my skills had gone past what it was capable of. The G36E is more of a match for my abilities now.
* Mk3A1 Jackhammer - Engineer: Been feeling like the USMC Engineer didn't have enough firepower for those times when you bail from the tank or go to repair assetts and find a SpecOp trooper planting nasty surprises. I actually want the H&K MP7 for this kit eventually (just 11,000 more points!).

I think my first choice was the best. The G36C is very accurate from the hip or shoulder. I can make long range shots with it when I need to and it has good pressure-control for controlling bursts. It is one of the few tier one unlocks that may skills haven't outgrown. I feel that if it wasn't for the defensive value of this weapon in my early days of play, I wouldn't have found the game as fun, and wouldn't have stayed with it as long.

Sorry to be so verbose... hope you don't mind.

\\'
jonsimon
+224|6496
First unlock was M95. I was hoping for a much better sniper. Biiiig dissappointment. Esspecially with the L96 now. I use most of the unlocks evenly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard