Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6675|Moscow, Russia
That guy needs a fucking job to finally earn some money by himself, and not to have so much spare time to spend on shit.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6557|Oslo, Norway
Hahahahaha, that kid deserves to die!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK

ghettoperson wrote:

What's wrong with that? I jack off to BF2 all the time.

Mmmm.... beared MEC characters.
lol
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK

jord wrote:

World of Wankers.
Phoenix2
Professional Medic Whore
+43|6529|Karkand
Screw WoW, HL2 ftw
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

I will be honest, and thank god neg karma has been removed. But since BF2 has stopped working for me, I've been an MMO addict. Not WoW, too expensive fifteen bucks a month...BS anyway I play silkroad....Fun shit there.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6739
Do children have fun playing WoW in their childhood as adults have fun playing wow in adulthood? LOL
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6794|Idaho, USA / Age 30
That is just wrong....LOL
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA
At work so I cannot watch the video.

Just to be a defender of WoW....It was game of the year when it came out. I have seen that game become horribly addictive hence there is something to it, as people have become addicted to BF2.

My question is; who is anyone who plays BF2 for 8-12-14 hours a day to get ranks and unlocks and to be at the top of that leader board, to talk crap about someone who plays WoW the same way. Sorry off topic but its two great games that have been so well designed they keep you coming back. Yet I see alot of WoW bashing here.

Now if some dude is beating off to the game. Issues. 'nuff said.

Anyways.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6557
that was wrong.....but insanly funny
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6764|mansfield
lol thats the worse thig in the world to happen to you. me myself have never been caught (touch wood)

Last edited by hurricane2oo5 (2006-07-17 11:52:30)

jamie_v1.1
+35|6502|Leeds, UK
omg, what a f*cking freak.  i can just see it now, all the ppl laughing and pointing at him when they see him in the street or at school!!  Poor B@stard!
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6647
old and sad... sooo sad
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6770|New York

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I will be honest, and thank god neg karma has been removed. But since BF2 has stopped working for me, I've been an MMO addict. Not WoW, too expensive fifteen bucks a month...BS anyway I play silkroad....Fun shit there.
SRO = teh 1337.
PCShooterNoob
+22|6539|Florida

aqempty wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Most of MMORPG players are sick ppl ...
to get a wow char to max lvl is only required 4 days and u have 960 hours(40 days)doing always the same so who is sick?
Okay, while it is POSSIBLE to get a level 60 character in 4 days, don't try to present that as the norm, because that's just complete bullshit.  Most people don't know the exact means of achieving that kind of level that quickly and you know it.  I know 9 people with the game, and only 3 of them have level 60 characters, and they've all had the game around about a year.  if you get a level 60 character in 4 days, you're playing WAY too fucking much in those days, and/or following a precise line of quests and techniques to achieve that.
-r3-anubis
+73|6537|florida
World of Warcraft is a waste of time, you have to pay to play online. And people spend 1000s of hrs playing that thing people call a game.
kingusjordanus
+16|6645|my dads balls
OK, I'm gonna come clean, after patch 1.3 i borrowed my friends game and started playing full time, as a person who loves the sniper kit, i was sick of the BS vehicle drop killing me every time i got to a good spot, but wow, not world of warcraft, just wow, the expression, BF2 is WAY more fun that world of warcraft, I'm coming back to BF2 next week after I'm done spending the time i payed for.  WoW is a fun game, but it gets old, i mean, i don't wanna sit there for over 20 days play time just so i can have some fun in the high level areas, BF2 is always fun, even when you get pwned, cause payback is always a good feeling. hmm, sniper, with controlled hit area (groin, headshot, arm kill with the M95) or clicking the target and having it auto aim and then getting over 50 kinds of stuns on you so you cant run, i choose BF2 every time, please everyone, don't ever let me go back, i don't like it in the dark, BF2 for life, now i just gotta glue my E key down.

btw, that video was sad, but very, very funny.

Last edited by kingusjordanus (2006-07-29 17:46:38)

konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6550|CH/BR - in UK

I'm gonna crawl in a corner and puke all over myself now...

no, I mean it...
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6560|laguna beach, ca
my question to you is... how did you find this video?  while searching for WoW movies to jack off to?
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6672|Australia

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Yet I see alot of WoW bashing here.

Anyways.
No shit this is a BF2 forum, u idiot.
|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6717|Colorado
Haha.
I would be laughin' my ass off so hard if I walked in on that.

Wow, NERD!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard