Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6739

Bubbalo wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Bubbalo I dont think Egypt will jump in.  Mubarek likes his power and hates the muslim brotherhood
That's my point: if Egypt jumps in, you can be sure everyone will.
eygpt will be fucked if they jumped in... then israel will make up shit to invade them "you enslaved our ppl!!! why did u do that? joseph was a fucking grate pharoah! moses kicked ur ass!"

Im surprised Israel isnt doing any airstrikes on Iran coz of what the gov said.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6666
Iran is really swinging its nuts around.  They are really biting off more than they could chew.  I honestly think Israel could handle anything thrown at it if they were to get invaded.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6578

Spark wrote:

mjgunner wrote:

well apparently u havent seen the fucking news we get dragged into other ppls fights if theres a fucking war we are in it, if someone is fighting we are in it, so we protect the world u silly fuck, and the guy that said u would tear me apart , what branch of armed forces were u in, hmmm prolly a pog {personal other than grunt] prolly never seen battle dont give me no fucking shit im on my 3 fucking tour, and it doesnt look like its lettin up, ive killed more fucking ppl in real life than u have on bf2 so suck a fucking dick and get real BOOT
Well.. with this statement, its not just slinger that will tear you up. Probably half the forums community will.

I hope you realise that he's one of the most respected members of this debate section - even by those who don't agree with him (e.g. Me)
Ditto.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6666
I like learning from other peoples point of view even if I dont agree with it B.  word.

Persian women are beautiful.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-07-17 01:51:07)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

eygpt will be fucked if they jumped in... then israel will make up shit to invade them "you enslaved our ppl!!! why did u do that? joseph was a fucking grate pharoah! moses kicked ur ass!"

Im surprised Israel isnt doing any airstrikes on Iran coz of what the gov said.
Nuh, Israel won't invade Egypt, it's too big, they had enough trouble with Lebanon.  Same as Japan only invaded part of China.  It's a matter of scale.  In the short term, Israel has big advantages due to superior technology.  In the long term, they risk losing to sheer attrition.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6786|d

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Iran is really swinging its nuts around.  They are really biting off more than they could chew.  I honestly think Israel could handle anything thrown at it if they were to get invaded.
Is that cos they already have a nuke ?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6718|NJ
To tell you the truth I can see India getting involved before Egypt, and from my understanding if India pulls a Isreal the middle east will really be screwed.
mjgunner
+11|6557
first and foremost, i join the corp so i could go to war and fight for my country, but when your HERE AND THERE in different countries trying to do ur best so that no named ppl can have freedom, then off goes another war, it gets kinda old, agree to disagree? i dunno about any one else in this froum but i have served the usmc for 6 years, and it seems like all i do is fight for my life. and quite frankly the american ppl have nothing to worry about for the next year or so, than its surrpose to get nasty!!!! say what u wanna say about me, ur oppinon doesnt mean shit, thats why i fight for ur freedom of speech, and usually ppl in internet chat fourms not have no say in what goes on anywhere in the stand for freedom, simpley cause they arent the protector, or the fighter, JUST THE ABUSER.

and any one that thinks they can tear me down, just come on to jacksoniville nc, WHEN U MESS WITH A MARINE UR MESSING WITH THE LARGEST GANG IN AMERICA  u fucking squibs
cpt.fass1
+329|6718|NJ
Wow mj you really need to voice your opion a little better then that, this is an international forum and they way you can discredit alot of what the marine core stands for. Just my opion and fyi.

And your not in other countries fighting for my freedom of speech, Iraq never has and never would be able to affect that. But thank you for serving the country.  Is the only reason you joined the corp was to go to war?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6552|Global Command
Sorry  https://i1.tinypic.com/20789kx.jpg?
but I believe it's a vintage candy. I'll do some investigating and see if I cant find some for you.
Is it alright if instead of using your name I just post that pix?

If so, I may have to do another redemption of  https://i1.tinypic.com/20789kx.jpg type of thread.

Last edited by Alexanderthegrape (2006-07-17 11:58:18)

RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6591|Oxford

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Sorry  http://i1.tinypic.com/20789kx.jpg?
but I believe it's a vintage candy. I'll do some investigating and see if I cant find some for you.

If so, I may have to do another redemption of  http://i1.tinypic.com/20789kx.jpg type of thread.
Yeah, nobody laughed last time...
Andy_McNab
+2|6543

mjgunner wrote:

first and foremost, i join the corp so i could go to war and fight for my country, but when your HERE AND THERE in different countries trying to do ur best so that no named ppl can have freedom, then off goes another war, it gets kinda old, agree to disagree? i dunno about any one else in this froum but i have served the usmc for 6 years, and it seems like all i do is fight for my life. and quite frankly the american ppl have nothing to worry about for the next year or so, than its surrpose to get nasty!!!! say what u wanna say about me, ur oppinon doesnt mean shit, thats why i fight for ur freedom of speech, and usually ppl in internet chat fourms not have no say in what goes on anywhere in the stand for freedom, simpley cause they arent the protector, or the fighter, JUST THE ABUSER.

and any one that thinks they can tear me down, just come on to jacksoniville nc, WHEN U MESS WITH A MARINE UR MESSING WITH THE LARGEST GANG IN AMERICA  u fucking squibs
Please cite example of exactly how you've saved my "freedom of speech".  There were no WMDs remember?
Andy_McNab
+2|6543

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Sorry  http://i1.tinypic.com/20789kx.jpg?

If so, I may have to do another redemption of  http://i1.tinypic.com/20789kx.jpg type of thread.
We have those in England
cpt.fass1
+329|6718|NJ
sterotype alert.

is that why you have bad teeth?

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2006-07-17 13:56:54)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584

Andy_McNab wrote:

We have those in England
Can they be ordered online?

Also, mjgunner:  I'm Aussie.  We're one of America's most consistent allies.
Andy_McNab
+2|6543

Bubbalo wrote:

Andy_McNab wrote:

We have those in England
Can they be ordered online?

Also, mjgunner:  I'm Aussie.  We're one of America's most consistent allies.
http://www.candywarehouse.com/bubbaloo.html
mjgunner
+11|6557
well i didnt mean to offened anyone from other countries, i has just stating facts. and if didnt serve and my brothers of the corp and every other armed force. than it would be pretty easy for the same to happen to us that happened to iraq. as simple as it might sound. im no better or worse than anyone else that post in this fourm, i just cant stand ppl to judge anything about the wars when they dont fight for it. if u believe in it enroll in the armed forces. anyone u ask that has served for the US or any other country will tell u all the same. its not just me. maybe just the first to speak my mind thats all and if u wanna hate on me for my opinion than thats ur choice. take it or leave it
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584
But they weren't facts, they were opinion.
BVC
+325|6718
mj thats what forums like this are here for, for people like us to talk about this shit in.  If people see theres a chance a big war could break out, and a lot of people do, then they're going to talk about it.

I have a question, since you're in the USMC you're probably qualified to answer.  Say the shit did hit the fan and WW3 broke out, how much training do you think conscripts/war volunteers would receive?  And how do you think it would compare to WW2 training, given that people are generally a lot fatter than they were then?
buttersIRL
+17|6620

mjgunner wrote:

i just cant stand ppl to judge anything about the wars when they dont fight for it. if u believe in it enroll in the armed forces. anyone u ask that has served for the US or any other country will tell u all the same. its not just me. maybe just the first to speak my mind thats all and if u wanna hate on me for my opinion than thats ur choice. take it or leave it
Actually I agree with this point, most of the people who's decision it is to go to war aren't or have never been  in the armed forces, if they had been they may have look for other solutions.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6708|Hell's prison

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

mjgunner wrote:

me being the 3rd brother in the marnie corps, i really hate to see fourms like this, if u have any thoughts about iran please god take my place, before u judge anything that goes on over here, trying being the one thats getting shot at and the one waking up at 5 in the morning to do 3 miles runs in the 130 degree heat index, until that day comes i hope all is well in america. while u sorry fucks sit around at ur mall jobs doing shit. if u dont protect the world. than u dont have no were to sit in the talk on iran or iraq we have all right being here and if u ask any marine they will tell u the same. u dont know whats it like so shut ur fucking mouths
you're lucky your a servicemember or I would tear you apart.  been there, done that got the T-SHirt and the coin tough guy
Me too, dont act like your ass has been the only one in the sand.  Just cause Marines are hardcore dont mean youre the only hero's doing your duty and sweating your asses off over there.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6702

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

It eases the mind Slinga.
I don't really see any way but conflict until religion is removed from the equation.
Can it be that until aliens arrive and rearrange our view of God and the Universe there is no hope?
Religion has nothing to do withit . It's all about Power .

Removing religion and saying everything will be peachy keen is like saying all murder will end if we wiped out drugs . It's just stupid to think that way .

This is about power . Religion is the just the excuse and God given go ahead - as you see fit .

Last edited by jonnykill (2006-07-18 05:29:21)

mjgunner
+11|6557

Pubic wrote:

mj thats what forums like this are here for, for people like us to talk about this shit in.  If people see theres a chance a big war could break out, and a lot of people do, then they're going to talk about it.

I have a question, since you're in the USMC you're probably qualified to answer.  Say the shit did hit the fan and WW3 broke out, how much training do you think conscripts/war volunteers would receive?  And how do you think it would compare to WW2 training, given that people are generally a lot fatter than they were then?
they give moderate training, nothing like boot camp at all. if it gets real nasty they will speed it up, teach u too shoot and thats about it, but the good news is that if u make it thru the war, ur guaranteed to be in the corp, u do have to completely si training after but u dint have to go thru the 13 week boot camp. and they are a lil bit nicer also, cause they need u not u need them. and yea America is the number one in a overweight problem, dude and the corp doesn't care when it comes to shit like that, thats why they draft they want other ppl with less skill to take the bullets so the devil dogs dont have too. they have come out with such awesome weapons that can be un maned or maned by one as we say, which would require 14 to run before.

if u ever watch on the discovery channel its called future weapons, it shows only 1/4 of the new shit that we are able to have. so as far as WWII training goes in the different times i think it would be easier, and they would except draftees to go one on one fire fights. and 90% of the ppl that would be drafted would be trained to do behind the line kinda jobs. like cook and clean weapons assemble weapons. those kinda of jobs. unless u asked to be a grunt than they would try to make sure u didn't have nothing to do with the war.

the US has so many active and inactive members of the armed forces that unless Japan and Asia get into the war, and it was everyone on us we wouldn't draft anyways.

Last edited by mjgunner (2006-07-18 11:49:51)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
The draft age was changed to 42 & bush basically said if Iran keeps it shit up he would send troops in.
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6573|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
Isreal are now saying the abduction of the soldiers was planned by Iran.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard