KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

E1_ned wrote:

BTW the 15 sec remark.... really lame. maybe if you'd like i can explain u the difference between real life and a game.
Thanks for making my point.  See, the original poster wrote-

maxwelbr wrote:

the soldiers in iraq don't get shot and then instantly hop around 20 times then go prone in midair and contine hopping
That was the context of my quote.  Thanks for playing!
skwurlking
+0|6494
I hate bunnyhoppers as well, and I wish that they would go to the COD style hopping.  Jump once and you're fine, but keep jumping around and it makes you slower and easier to hit.
semerkhet83
+1|6500|Four Marks, UK
best way to get round bunnyhopping is to have any jumps take energy out of your sprint bar, so u can only do it a few times (used to have this in cs i think), that way u get a few jumps to avod fire and get to cover, after that u gotta fight back.
E1_ned
+8|6494|netherlands

Ben>You wrote:

The guy who made this thread and those like him (E1_ned) are the sole reasons for 1.2, and now 1.4. GG assbags.
opinion not respected ?????
I see there are a lot of ideas about the hopping.... but why wait for the next patch that'll put down your tactic... try be a team player and you wont have to get tired jumping around that much.

i respect your opinion but don't respect the name calling
Electonic Komando
+1|6499|War Saw Town
I'm running round the corner and encouner an enemy ,we are like two meters from each other... He tries to go PRONE and waste me ,when I just put four bullets into his helmet standing. Going prone isn't always needed ,and sometimes like in case I described even waste of time.
Maxwelbr
+21|6514

Ben>You wrote:

The guy who made this thread and those like him (E1_ned) are the sole reasons for 1.2, and now 1.4. GG assbags.
ok, m8, take that buttplug thats lodged in ur ass (the reason for ur stupidity no doubt) and pull.  is it out??? good.  now, stop fucking ur sister and maybe give some CONSTRUCTIVE critisism about the topic at hand. 

srry for ^^^ to the rest of you guys who are actually on topic and giving ur opinion to the thread.  i'm curious to see what 1.4 brings with all this infantry stuff.  anybody have any info as to what will happen?
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6568
You could simply play the Beta and see what happens in 1.4 ^^
Souljah
+42|6668

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

First of all, learn to shoot.  If you can't hit a moving target after 1.2 nerfed infantry then you need serious help.  Secondly, whats wrong with evading enemy fire?  Do you think I'm gonna sit there and let you kill me?  Maybe you aren't fast enough to press 3 keys at once instead of lay on a hill 90m away and snipe.  This topic is an exelent example of why whiners have destroyed BF2's infantry.  "OMG STOP JUMPING NoOB!1!!!!"  "WAAAAH EA I CANT HIT THE BUNNY HOPPER NERF NERF NERF!1!!!11!!!111!!111!!1"  "INFANRY IS TOO HARD MAKE IT EASIER!!!!!!"
QFT

I only hop when I start getting shot and and I don't know where the hell it's coming from, (not too often) or getting away from armor. Other than that, it's easier to go prone (admittedley mostly jump and go prone) and get an accurate bead on the enemy. But come one, you can't dolphin dive anymore so you still have a huge hitbox and you can't fire in the air anymore so why whine? If you can't shoot someone with a sniper rifle, and then immediately tag them again because they startd hopping in teh 1.8 seconds it took to put a round in teh chamber, the hopper isn't the problem.

On another note, could I use that baseraper userbar of yours VeNg3nCe^?
so true so true. i bet all the people who complain about this have a kdr in vehicles of about over 6 and a kdr in infantry of about 1.
kuntpunch_37
Banned
+7|6493|Little Rock, Arkansas bitches
people that bitch about bunny hopping now are fucking retards.  you can't shoot while you're in the air, so how does it fucking matter?  if you're jumping, you're forefitting your ability to shoot back at the enemy.  that seems like a fair trade to me.  i'm not much of a sniper, but if i put the first round into somone and miss their head (which means i failed as a sniper), i can put a second round into them with a pistol, even if they're jumping around.  whoever started this thread is just a dumb pussy.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
its multi-tasking, one guy killed me while he was humping a  tree the other day.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6509|Daytona Beach, FL

Maxwelbr wrote:

guy: "i think infantry battles are just fine, get used to the bunny hopping.  its a good tactic."
I dunno how its a good tactic.. I'm smart enough to follow a target with my weapon.. regardless if he's running or jumpin like a moron in the air. It makes more sense to run for the nearest cover than to jump like a douchebag in the air.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6557
the only problem with the infy only mode is that the map will shake from so many god damn people "fishing"
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6557

kuntpunch_37 wrote:

people that bitch about bunny hopping now are fucking retards.  you can't shoot while you're in the air, so how does it fucking matter?  if you're jumping, you're forefitting your ability to shoot back at the enemy.  that seems like a fair trade to me.  i'm not much of a sniper, but if i put the first round into somone and miss their head (which means i failed as a sniper), i can put a second round into them with a pistol, even if they're jumping around.  whoever started this thread is just a dumb pussy.
god go stfu and go jerk off to the ground....thats where u spend most ur time anyways....ppl u use the jump prone should be givin the title groundpounders...for thats what they are....fucking homo ground rapers
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
Bunny hoppers are the following:

1. on the whole crap players.
2. quiet often hacking, the hopping doesnt screw their aim up when they land they just hold the mouse button and their aim bot kills.
3. get immediate bans from our server as we see bunny hopping after 1.4 as an exploit of the game.
4. killed by me either way coz they just suck ass.
5. seen as scum in the BF2 ladder world.
andy12
Banned
+52|6657

Vilham wrote:

2. quiet often hacking, the hopping doesnt screw their aim up when they land they just hold the mouse button and their aim bot kills.
3. get immediate bans from our server as we see bunny hopping after 1.4 as an exploit of the game.
Americas army is a good game!!

Yep it ws me all along.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK

Souljah wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

First of all, learn to shoot.  If you can't hit a moving target after 1.2 nerfed infantry then you need serious help.  Secondly, whats wrong with evading enemy fire?  Do you think I'm gonna sit there and let you kill me?  Maybe you aren't fast enough to press 3 keys at once instead of lay on a hill 90m away and snipe.  This topic is an exelent example of why whiners have destroyed BF2's infantry.  "OMG STOP JUMPING NoOB!1!!!!"  "WAAAAH EA I CANT HIT THE BUNNY HOPPER NERF NERF NERF!1!!!11!!!111!!111!!1"  "INFANRY IS TOO HARD MAKE IT EASIER!!!!!!"
QFT

I only hop when I start getting shot and and I don't know where the hell it's coming from, (not too often) or getting away from armor. Other than that, it's easier to go prone (admittedley mostly jump and go prone) and get an accurate bead on the enemy. But come one, you can't dolphin dive anymore so you still have a huge hitbox and you can't fire in the air anymore so why whine? If you can't shoot someone with a sniper rifle, and then immediately tag them again because they startd hopping in teh 1.8 seconds it took to put a round in teh chamber, the hopper isn't the problem.

On another note, could I use that baseraper userbar of yours VeNg3nCe^?
so true so true. i bet all the people who complain about this have a kdr in vehicles of about over 6 and a kdr in infantry of about 1.
yeah well thats where you are wrong, i dont use vechicles and i own hoppers doesnt mean i wont ban them from our server for being noobish knobs. I also believe my inf KD is over 1 recently i have even been getting about KD of 5 each round...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK

andy12 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Yep it ws me all along.
lol u fucking loser.. u gave me about -22 karma coz AA SUCKS BALLS!
andy12
Banned
+52|6657

Vilham wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Yep it ws me all along.
lol u fucking loser.. u gave me about -22 karma coz AA SUCKS BALLS!
If you say so,it's still a good game you prick.

Hahaha.
dankassasin42o
+68|6679|Reefersyde, CA

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Bunny hopping is for noob faggots.    And if you think its real.  ill pack you down with 50Lbs of gear, an ill shoot at you.  we'll see how good u do jumping like a fag.  You'll also learn quick that jumping up an down like a bunny rabbit, wont help you aviod income fire.

Why is it noobs have nothing better to do then cry an complain about how EA nerfed everything, or EA patches make everything worse.   

I have never had a problem, and for this i never will.    You NOOBs just THINK the patch is fucked up. When really, their making the game better.   You just suck cuz they removed some noob tactic that help your GAYASS stay the fuck alive.   

Now for all you fucking flaming bitches who have nothing better to do then complain, think about this:

ADAPT AND OVERCOME.

So quit your FUCKING CRY ABOUT EA.        - dankassasin42o            putting bunnys out of their misery since pre 1.0
ednodes
Part-time Owner
+12|6544|Bath
I must admit. I led by exa,ple when i first started and all i saw was when peopel got shot all they did was jump. So no its instant - I get shot, i start jumping to cover. I know its unrealisitc but its what happens; this game isnt 100% realisim you know.
antin0de
+44|6667|SL,UT
In lieu of effective bullet dodging techniques like rolling and ducking whilst running, we hop.  Silly you should complain about it, as it's easy to hit someone who jumps like the BF2 infantry do.  My only gripe is that it looks silly.

I favor the zig-zag pattern when taking fire, but that doesn't mean I won't throw a jump or two in there.  Depends on how much stamina I have left, and who or what's shooting at me.

Anyone who doesn't jump to avoid death in the proper circumstances is a fucking idiot.
kuntpunch_37
Banned
+7|6493|Little Rock, Arkansas bitches
i love it when people bunny hop.  you can see where they're about to land and fill them with bullets.  that's why i don't understand people bitching about bunny hopping.  and if i'm a medic being shot at by a tank, i'm sure as shit going to hop all over the place trying to get to cover.  i just don't see why anyone thinks bunny hopping is an advantage in infantry battles.  i've never had too much trouble killing people that jump around like retards and can't shoot back.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

antin0de wrote:

Anyone who doesn't jump to avoid death in the proper circumstances is a fucking idiot.
Watermeleon
+34|6534|I am located at my location
I love how everyone is insulting bunny hoppers only because they fail to win over anyone using the bunny hopping tatic. If bunny hopping was so awful and inhumane, Dice would have made it impossible. And yes, I know it isn't used in real life. But BF2 is a game, a game to emulate real warfare, but still a game nontheless. I also think it's funny who so many of you are making the generalization that bunny hoppers are hackers and noobs, but with no evidence to support your theory. While I myself do not use the bunny hop technique, mainly because I do not need it, bunny hopping is a perfectly legal and useful tatic that is effective in small infantry battles.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6653
1.4 gona lick ballz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard