Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6575
You honestly think America isn't going to collapse someday?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730

Bubbalo wrote:

You honestly think America isn't going to collapse someday?
give it a few centuries and lets see what happens.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6575
I expect it'll take alot less than that.  The Romans only 4 centuries.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6614|132 and Bush

Bubbalo wrote:

Since when?  The reason I take a dim view of American actions re: Iran is their history with them, and the fact that they ignore North Korea, which is a far worse human rights abuse than Iraq ever was.
Ignore ? Seriously?
The hope is that China will pull their little baby  (N.Korea) out of the mess they are in. Both China and Russia will waste no time in vetoing any attempt in the UN to impose any real NON-military penalties. Do you know why?

Oh and the end of America, sure it will happen. But then again we are talking about the end of the world now arent we?

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-07-14 01:04:47)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6575
Uh......China doesn't want North Korea getting nukes, nor does Russia.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6665|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

Since when?  The reason I take a dim view of American actions re: Iran is their history with them, and the fact that they ignore North Korea, which is a far worse human rights abuse than Iraq ever was.
You take a dim view of American action on anything, because you take a dim  view on America. Facts have very little to do with it. I am convinced that nothing America does, will be right in your eyes., because America did it.

Bubbalo wrote:

I expect it'll take alot less than that.  The Romans only 4 centuries.
I bet you are marking the days off on your calendar.

Last edited by lowing (2006-07-14 03:45:06)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6575

lowing wrote:

You take a dim view of American action on anything, because you take a dim  view on America. Facts have very little to do with it. I am convinced that nothing America does, will be right in your eyes., because America did it.
Or maybe it's the fact that American actions have taken a pattern, which you agree with and I disagree with.  Did you consider that that?

lowing wrote:

I bet you are marking the days off on your calendar.
Not really.  On the whole, it won't be a big change.  The balance of power will change, and those in favour and those out of favour will change.  For me, it might mean big things.  On a global scale, it'll be yet another empire.
Erkut.hv
+124|6749|California

Bubbalo wrote:

Not really.  On the whole, it won't be a big change.  The balance of power will change, and those in favour and those out of favour will change.  For me, it might mean big things.  On a global scale, it'll be yet another empire.
I'd wager you'll be speaking arabic in europe before the states fall. You clowns are being overrun and don't know it.

Can't see the forest for the trees.

No worries, we'll come save you guys again. The all powerful EU, wooo..... scurred now.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6575
I'm not in Europe, fuckwit.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6709|NJ
Hahaha Bubbalo is american, as am I, and I totally understand his view point from being informed in the world and being raised to question not just belive everything you hear and see.

Erkut.hv we have a very large muslim population as well and if we're not speaking arabic it will be spanish.  The possiblity of our country collapsing is very high, with our gun ho attatuide. We have a horrible econimy right now and need to be focusing on building and paying down our debt as appose to fighting "terrorist" who are the 2000 = to Russia. But the beuty about them is you will never be able to destroy all of them, they are the unbeatable enemy.

I'd rather die by a bomb or a bullet then by starvation any day.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6665|USA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Hahaha Bubbalo is american, as am I, and I totally understand his view point from being informed in the world and being raised to question not just belive everything you hear and see.

Erkut.hv we have a very large muslim population as well and if we're not speaking arabic it will be spanish.  The possiblity of our country collapsing is very high, with our gun ho attatuide. We have a horrible econimy right now and need to be focusing on building and paying down our debt as appose to fighting "terrorist" who are the 2000 = to Russia. But the beuty about them is you will never be able to destroy all of them, they are the unbeatable enemy.

I'd rather die by a bomb or a bullet then by starvation any day.
Actually he isn't American.

what indicators are you looking at that show us having a horrible economy?? I believe all of the accepted indicators reveal a very strong economy.
cpt.fass1
+329|6709|NJ
Well the housing market is going stale and homes are going to start not being able to be sold. Meaning you owe 150k on a house that was worth 200k now it's only worth 125k because of the market and your screwed. IF you get a better offer for a job say out of state you can't accept it because you can't sell your house.

Other then that gas prices where they are, are forcing the price of everything up which means there is less money to invest.  Also our policey's of lend and forgive haven't really been helping out our stablization on the world market.  We also don't really have our own exports..

So why do we have a strong economy?
MaximaRX
+8|6549|Charlotte
All I can say is that it is a good thing George W doesn't have a son so he can come along next and screw up like is daddy and pappy.
cpt.fass1
+329|6709|NJ
Nope we got "Jeb" next
topthrill05
+125|6591|Rochester NY USA

MaximaRX wrote:

All I can say is that it is a good thing George W doesn't have a son so he can come along next and screw up like is daddy and pappy.
Let your ignorance shine on. Don't know how much brighter it could get.

One day the US will collapse. But it won't be for a long time. If we look at past history, like Rome for example. They had there golden age. For the US that was after WWII or some would say before the great depression. Regardless the days of great economy and other things are gone and our country is falling slowly but, it is.

I can tell you this. It won't be another country that bring us down. It will be civil war. (If you don't live here, you have no idea what I am talking about) If you do I'm sure you will agree.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6575

lowing wrote:

Actually he isn't American
Australia, Land of the Drop Bears, FTW!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6665|USA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Well the housing market is going stale and homes are going to start not being able to be sold. Meaning you owe 150k on a house that was worth 200k now it's only worth 125k because of the market and your screwed. IF you get a better offer for a job say out of state you can't accept it because you can't sell your house.

Other then that gas prices where they are, are forcing the price of everything up which means there is less money to invest.  Also our policey's of lend and forgive haven't really been helping out our stablization on the world market.  We also don't really have our own exports..

So why do we have a strong economy?
Are you actually going to blame the govt. for the fact that people bought houses 5 years ago with low interest 5 year arms and other various variable interest rates, and now that the terms are coming due they can't afford their homes? Are you actually going to blame Bush for the financial irresponsibility of our citizens?

Gas is up because of supply and demand, and the threat to the world oil supply.

some of the accepted economic indicators are unemployment and GNP both of which are doing great.
cpt.fass1
+329|6709|NJ
No I'm not blaming bush at all you stated that the econimy in out coutry was doing great and I listed signs of why it's not doing quite well at all. And five years ago if you went into a 5 year arm as appose to a 30 year fixed your an idiot because the rates where actually quite comparable unless you had bad credit.

and Unemplyment only counts the people who are on it meaning if 10 percent of the population is unemployeed and only 2 percent or collecting hurra we have a 2 percent unemployment rate.  Again not blaming Bush Blaming the system.
TXVeteran512
+16|6505
nothing a few good nukes could handle
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6614|132 and Bush

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Nope we got "Jeb" next
Na, My governor will not run. I would like to see him head FEMA though. He has done alot for FL with regards to be prepared.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6665|USA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

No I'm not blaming bush at all you stated that the econimy in out coutry was doing great and I listed signs of why it's not doing quite well at all. And five years ago if you went into a 5 year arm as appose to a 30 year fixed your an idiot because the rates where actually quite comparable unless you had bad credit.

and Unemplyment only counts the people who are on it meaning if 10 percent of the population is unemployeed and only 2 percent or collecting hurra we have a 2 percent unemployment rate.  Again not blaming Bush Blaming the system.
You said the key words, the people who converted to 5 year arms are the idiots, not the system either.
rawls
Banned
+11|6828|California, USA

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Meanwhile North Korea sails along..............
Why ya worried about N Korea anyway? If anything was done about them, you would be first in line to scream about invading forces and starting wars and shit. Then preach about how we need to mind our own business.
I disagree with lowing more often then not. But here he has got you Bubbalo. The second we invade NK your going to be bashing that conflict also.
rawls
Banned
+11|6828|California, USA

jonsimon wrote:

cpt fass is actually correct, the american market is doing poorly. Primarily because of government supports for special interest groups, all of which reduce overall effeciency and hurt consumers. Oil in particular is expensive because the whole world industry for oil is a corrupt oligopolistic market making monopolistic deals to drive up price because demand is relatively inelastic. This isn't a new revelation, oil has a long history of corruption dating back to Rockafeller's Standard Oil and the american anti-trust boom.

But all of this is off topic. Personally, I support Iran. Their government has only been unstable in recent years due to American intervention, and I am driven to sympathize with anyone my country has fucked up.
Did you just take Econ101 or what? Iran only unstable in recent years? What about the "crazy war"? Did we cause that too?
rawls
Banned
+11|6828|California, USA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Your blaming the system that most emerging and established countries use today?
cpt.fass1
+329|6709|NJ
what are you talking about rawls?? what emerging and established countries use our system today> China?? India??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard