GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6666
Anybody whos read a good amount of my post already probably knows how I feel towards Iran.  Honestly, what would the world do if there was irrefutible evidence of Iran being the major driving factor behind whats going on in Lebanon and Israel.

What should be done?  Nukes are out of the question.  I would never support a nuclear device being detonated in the middle east.  I feel strongly that other nations in the world should take the lead in dealing a new blow to terrorism in this region.  We all know if anything happens to Iran, oil is gonna rise. well its been 5 fucking days of the fight in Israel and Lebanon and oil is $80 barrel.  7 bucks up since last week. 

Im rambling, I gotta write an 8 page paper due tomorrow night, wtf am I doing checking through an internet forum.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6552|Global Command
It eases the mind Slinga.
I don't really see any way but conflict until religion is removed from the equation.
Can it be that until aliens arrive and rearrange our view of God and the Universe there is no hope?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584
They have a right to oppose a foreign invasion.
ATG
Banned

Bubbalo wrote:

They have a right to oppose a foreign invasion.
Which invasion are you talking about https://i1.tinypic.com/20789kx.jpg?

He's asking about Iran and last I checked no one had invaded Iran yet.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6666
lets play devils advocate, how would your mindeset change, if at all, if it were found that Iran instigated this to relieve some UN pressure on their nuclear program?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Which invasion are you talking about http://i1.tinypic.com/20789kx.jpg?

He's asking about Iran and last I checked no one had invaded Iran yet.
My apologies:  I was referring to the news article.  The invasion would be the Zionist one in Palestine.

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

lets play devils advocate, how would your mindeset change, if at all, if it were found that Iran instigated this to relieve some UN pressure on their nuclear program?
Not at all.  Countries never do anything for the reasons they say they do it.  The West was involved in Asia not to liberate people, but to limit Communist influence (for example).

Also, is there somewhere I can order that bubblegum online?

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-07-16 23:28:20)

ATG
Banned
What I've heard is that they are building things to this panic stage and then they are going to step in and play the roll of the peace maker.
They are underestimating us again.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6666
that would make a lot of sense understanding Irans agenda
mjgunner
+11|6557
me being the 3rd brother in the marnie corps, i really hate to see fourms like this, if u have any thoughts about iran please god take my place, before u judge anything that goes on over here, trying being the one thats getting shot at and the one waking up at 5 in the morning to do 3 miles runs in the 130 degree heat index, until that day comes i hope all is well in america. while u sorry fucks sit around at ur mall jobs doing shit. if u dont protect the world. than u dont have no were to sit in the talk on iran or iraq we have all right being here and if u ask any marine they will tell u the same. u dont know whats it like so shut ur fucking mouths
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6666

mjgunner wrote:

me being the 3rd brother in the marnie corps, i really hate to see fourms like this, if u have any thoughts about iran please god take my place, before u judge anything that goes on over here, trying being the one thats getting shot at and the one waking up at 5 in the morning to do 3 miles runs in the 130 degree heat index, until that day comes i hope all is well in america. while u sorry fucks sit around at ur mall jobs doing shit. if u dont protect the world. than u dont have no were to sit in the talk on iran or iraq we have all right being here and if u ask any marine they will tell u the same. u dont know whats it like so shut ur fucking mouths
you're lucky your a servicemember or I would tear you apart.  been there, done that got the T-SHirt and the coin tough guy
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584
Of course, funnily enough, the US Marines don't protect the world, but rather American interests.
mjgunner
+11|6557
well apparently u havent seen the fucking news we get dragged into other ppls fights if theres a fucking war we are in it, if someone is fighting we are in it, so we protect the world u silly fuck, and the guy that said u would tear me apart , what branch of armed forces were u in, hmmm prolly a pog {personal other than grunt] prolly never seen battle dont give me no fucking shit im on my 3 fucking tour, and it doesnt look like its lettin up, ive killed more fucking ppl in real life than u have on bf2 so suck a fucking dick and get real BOOT
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6666
taking this to PM
Fred[OZ75]
Jihad Jeep Driver
+19|6782|Perth, Western Australia
Iran influencing polictis in the middle east... gee I never, that evil government... nothing like what the US government does all over the world right?

When was the last time Iran changed an elected government of another nation? For a quick history lesson the US did... IN IRAN. You reap what you sow people.
mjgunner
+11|6557
dude i have a xfire if u wanna talk, its mjgunner im interested what u have to say and i wanna hear ur story
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584

mjgunner wrote:

well apparently u havent seen the fucking news we get dragged into other ppls fights if theres a fucking war we are in it, if someone is fighting we are in it, so we protect the world u silly fuck, and the guy that said u would tear me apart , what branch of armed forces were u in, hmmm prolly a pog {personal other than grunt] prolly never seen battle dont give me no fucking shit im on my 3 fucking tour, and it doesnt look like its lettin up, ive killed more fucking ppl in real life than u have on bf2 so suck a fucking dick and get real BOOT
Yes, fights in which you have an interest (and don't try citing Rwanda, you backed out of that, remember?).

And if you really are in the army, I weep.  I mean, I know I crack alot of jokes about dumb Americans, but seriously.  That post was barely legible.  My 8 year old cousin could do better.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6697|Canberra, AUS

mjgunner wrote:

Well.. with this statement, its not just slinger that will tear you up. Probably half the forums community will.

I hope you realise that he's one of the most respected members of this debate section - even by those who don't agree with him (e.g. Me)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584
I too
beerface702
+65|6715|las vegas
if israel attacks syria for some reason. then i have a gut feeling iran is gonna bite back hard on israel...then the shit really is gonna hit the fan. for everyone
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6790

mjgunner wrote:

Why join the military if you feel you are getting dragged into other peoples fights?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584
No real need to worry until Egypt jumps in, once they join, it's all in.................
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6666
Bubbalo I dont think Egypt will jump in.  Mubarek likes his power and hates the muslim brotherhood
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6697|Canberra, AUS
Right on. The guy runs a secular govt.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Bubbalo I dont think Egypt will jump in.  Mubarek likes his power and hates the muslim brotherhood
That's my point: if Egypt jumps in, you can be sure everyone will.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard