Lower Torso2%2% - 8
Legs1%1% - 4
Arms0%0% - 0
I cant Aim worth Shit13%13% - 36
Total: 272
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6526|Adelaide, South Australia

where is the "I shoot whatever bodypart is showing" vote?

otherwise, upper torso / head, depending on my mood and weapon
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6772|Cambridge (UK)
I can't aim worth shit.

Spray and pray, spray and pray.

LOL not really - torso, torso, head - the three shot wonder - and the gun does most of the work for you - that's what I _aim_ to do anyhow...
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

I just let my chaingun or bombs loose on them. I seem to suck at killing dolphin divers and also suck at dolphin diving =/
PRiMACORD
+190|6631|Home of the Escalade Herds

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

I just let my chaingun or bombs loose on them. I seem to suck at killing dolphin divers and also suck at dolphin diving =/
Sometimes if i get a lone infantry guy who im about to waste with rockets i give them a few seconds to see what they'll do...i once had a guy start prone spamming Looked funny as hell, i couldn't stop laughing

(it didn't work)
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6706|Taiwan
where i aim? at teamates!!!
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6757|the middle of nowhere
-------------------------(X_X)-----------------------> BOOM!!! Headshot.
WormGuts
+17|6800|Dayton, Ohio
wasn't it stated in the movie "The Patriot"

"Aim small miss small"

Go chest and trust in recoil...let them trust in god.
WormGuts
+17|6800|Dayton, Ohio

PRiMACORD wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Sometimes if i get a lone infantry guy who im about to waste with rockets i give them a few seconds to see what they'll do...i once had a guy start prone spamming Looked funny as hell, i couldn't stop laughing

(it didn't work)
Could your sig be any more of an ego pump?  Sorry but 97% of your kills are in a vehicle=no respect.

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-07-16 22:41:25)

Walrusknight
+1|6501|Canada
I am generally content if I hit anywhere. I haven't got sufficient skill yet to reliably hit the head.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS
Head if proned. Upper torso every other time - to compensate for recoil.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6591|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
I aim for the head if theyre relatively close, but at far range, especially with iron sights, just get as many hits in as you can.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6533|Singapore
aim the neck and let the recoil finish the job
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

jkohlc wrote:

aim the neck and let the recoil finish the job
heres whats best to do, aim at torso if ur using ak101 and fullauto then headshot
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
REDARMYMIKE
+7|6512|St. Louis
torso if moving, head if prone/standing still.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6850|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I aim at the head or slightly above the head depending on range.

Ah shit, title said non-snipers

If that's the case I aim at the upper torse and let the recoil find it's way to the head.

Or 1 shot them in the head if they are still.

Last edited by PBAsydney (2006-07-17 02:40:53)

Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6681|Moscow, Russia
I generally aim for torso, and when I see a support guy coming at me I shoot at legs, because in 99% of cases he goes prone and the bullets aimed at torso just go past the target.
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6527
i aim wer ever posible as long as i hit them
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6518|Gold Coast
As long as their dead, im happy.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6683|respawn screen
You forgot the "At my teammate" option...
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6836
I tend to push the barrel of my DAO-12 into the enemies belly button before I start firing
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6528
Most of the time I go prone and start shooting at the lower torso then spraying up to the head that usually kills them fast enough.
MrE`158
+103|6630
Depends a lot on what weapon I'm using.

For the L85, a pistol, or something else I'm gonna be using at range in single shot, then I treat it like a sniper rifle and try for the headshots.

For most things I'll go for the upper torso with full-auto or repeated bursts and hope to recoil into the headshot that'll finish off the job I started with bullets in the chest.

With shotguns I'll go for the centre.  It's far more important to have all the pellets hit the guy.  With pump-shotties a centre-mass hit will kill anyone anyway, as long as you're close enough.  With the DAO-12 and the other shitguns, you just keep firing and hope... Try for the upper torso, I guess.

Same with SMGs.  Being so horribly innaccurate, trying for headshots is too risky.  But I do love my MP7.  Just point and spray.
Sa¢ripan
+12|6746|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
penis/balls
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6757|Chicago.
Even though I snipe consistantly, I usually aim for the upper torso. Especially on moving targets. The way I see it, if I'm gonna miss 3 times trying to hit a running headshot, I might as well shoot him once in the torso, wait till he tries to take cover, then finish the job.

Fast, simple, effective.

*selects "Upper Torso"*
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6528|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
most at the left nostril

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard