Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6707|UK

Kamikaze17 wrote:

i like the blood splattering on the camera, and also the slow motion black and white parts
^^^
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6665
Sometimes the 'story' gets a little vague (show the havok coming into land from the sea, don't just have it appear all of a sudden)

Those effects (black & white, slow motion, cool camera movements, etc.) Shouldn't be used so much. They're there for the climax, the most exciting bit. Not every nice stunt has to be shown off like that.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6760|Mark it zero.
if you guys ever need an extra person to use in the video i'd be glad to help too, just PM me.
cablecopulate
+449|6750|Massachusetts.

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Sometimes the 'story' gets a little vague (show the havok coming into land from the sea, don't just have it appear all of a sudden)

Those effects (black & white, slow motion, cool camera movements, etc.) Shouldn't be used so much. They're there for the climax, the most exciting bit. Not every nice stunt has to be shown off like that.
I agree with that. I think it's a great video, and I can't wait for part 2, but just tone down the Matrix effects a bit.
[C22]Filet-o-Fist
+13|6507|Toronto
Thank you for the feedback guys.

As for helping us, we may just be calling on you for part 2.
cablecopulate
+449|6750|Massachusetts.
Will help for food.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6760|Mark it zero.

cablecopulate wrote:

Will help for food.
rofl
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6721|Germany
Nice job, no doubt about that.

Just keep it it with Hendrix and similar the next time, that BF2 techno version remix blows. But that´s just my taste, I guess.
Keep up the good work for Part II.
yrethguad
+13|6627

Samtheman53 wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

i like the blood splattering on the camera, and also the slow motion black and white parts
^^^

cablecopulate wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Those effects (black & white, slow motion, cool camera movements, etc.) Shouldn't be used so much....
I agree with that...just tone down the Matrix effects a bit.
omg...  I'll host a server.  You four duke it out, and the victors get their way. 

Seriously though, thanks for the comments.  I personally love the drama of those "black and white" (frozen-time) events.  They're at a time when (if you were there) your heart would likely stop, and it would seem to last forever.  Nevertheless, I understand what you're saying.

Thanks again.
yrethguad
+13|6627

HellHead wrote:

...that BF2 techno version remix blows...
That's why I made my own version.  (I only like the "chorus")
vedds
+52|6766|Christchurch New Zealand
Nice wotrk man +1
s()mtingWong
+48|6704

yrethguad wrote:

http://www.c22clan.com/filet/essl.jpg

please do not host anywhere else without our permission
(we want to keep an accurate count)
Please tell me you are joking rite? That wont stop people from posting it some where else, just think of it as movies/music.
cablecopulate
+449|6750|Massachusetts.

yrethguad wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

^^^

cablecopulate wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Those effects (black & white, slow motion, cool camera movements, etc.) Shouldn't be used so much....
I agree with that...just tone down the Matrix effects a bit.
omg...  I'll host a server.  You four duke it out, and the victors get their way. 

Seriously though, thanks for the comments.  I personally love the drama of those "black and white" (frozen-time) events.  They're at a time when (if you were there) your heart would likely stop, and it would seem to last forever.  Nevertheless, I understand what you're saying.

Thanks again.
haha. OK, Sarge, let's go fuck these kids up.

I like the effects, they're good, but there's just too many. For instance, when the MEC chopper appears, it's unnecessary there. Oh, and the bf2 chime is out of place there. I probably sound like I am bashing the video, but I'm not. Quality over quantity! Less is more! All of the transitions in the final showdown were perfect, though. Do something like that in part 2.
yrethguad
+13|6627

s()mtingWong wrote:

yrethguad wrote:

http://www.c22clan.com/filet/essl.jpg

please do not host anywhere else without our permission
(we want to keep an accurate count)
Please tell me you are joking rite? That wont stop people from posting it some where else, just think of it as movies/music.
Host.  Not Post.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6696|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
how do i get it out of a rar. file it wont let me open it with any of my programs?...what programs do you use to run it?
cablecopulate
+449|6750|Massachusetts.
Use winrar, rarlabs.com
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
?how do i download it?
or what i think ill do crappy ole google.......com ugh
yrethguad
+13|6627
I hear 7zip is good too.

Here's winrar:
http://rarlabs.com/rar/wrar351.exe
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
thanks it look 10 tinme better in high res lol i watched googler and it weas still teh most pwnage movie...the onl thing is where he TV missle the mec heli the heli stopd shotting?
dramatic pause?
panderiz
+32|6778
Best movie I've seen hands down, the editing was ace.

Look forward to the next release.
yrethguad
+13|6627
Thanks all for the comments.  We really appreciate it!

The MEC chopper stopped shooting because we didn't want to kill our main characters.
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6701
that was the best BF2 film iv seen if you need help o would like to lend a hang.
Ryker
+13|6516
Could you host it on putfile for me? Takes absoulotly ages to download stuff for me. I want to see if it s better than BF2: The Objective.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6538|Singapore
i gotta dl for 9hours? wtf?
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6533|Istanbul-Turkey
please dont fill a side with the bunch of noobs and try to create a real fight I am enough with that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard