claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6593|Oxford, MS
I was checking the chat log on our server this afternoon and found this confrontation between two teammates to be quite comical:
[13:38:44] berry118 -> meh, can i gun next plz
[13:38:47] Frackal -> no
[13:38:52] berry118 -> y?
[13:38:56] Frackal -> i dont wnt to pilot
[13:38:58] berry118 -> ur shit
[13:39:12] berry118 -> but ur shit, do well this time
[13:39:19] Frackal -> dont give me orders your bastard
[13:39:25] berry118 -> lol
[13:39:31] Frackal -> nice piloting
[13:39:35] berry118 -> saw him to late
[13:39:45] berry118 -> fuk u, u missed like 5 EASY ONES LAST TIME
[13:39:48] berry118 -> cock sucker
[13:39:52] Frackal -> youre lagging thats why
[13:40:07] berry118 -> let me have a go at gunnin, im good
Members in Action is recruiting!
Join us on TeamSpeak at 70.86.206.169:8768 and on our forums at www.membersinaction.com
[13:40:51] Frackal -> you should have shot him
[13:40:52] berry118 -> man and u called me shit, ur bollocks
[13:41:02] Frackal -> figures youre british everyone knows british cant fly
[13:41:05] berry118 -> fuk u you werent loooking at him nob head
[13:41:19] berry118 -> *edge of map
Server Rules: No team killing, no stats padding, keep the teams balanced and play fair!
[13:41:55] Frackal -> im gong to kill you now though
[13:42:03] berry118 -> lol
[13:42:27] berry118 -> no way
[13:42:43] berry118 -> and freackle or wateva, u are sooooo shit
--Server Rules--
1. Commanders are not to use vehicles, armor, choppers, or jets.
2. No uncappable base raping allowed unless your team has all of the cappable bases.
3. No ramming choppers or jets!
[13:42:53] Frackal -> watch your languge
[13:43:01] berry118 -> r u good?
[13:43:12] Frackal -> my rank is higher than you
If any other server admins read this, feel free to post your interesting server chats here.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6597|Canada
wow...just wow. sum ppl need to chill out. lolz
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6467
Childish, they ruin the game too, and stat padders ofcourse
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6544
Haha, that's great. It's so typical of pubbing pilots and gunners to act like that, that it sounds like you wrote it.
alpinestar
+304|6566|New York City baby.
Im meaner than that, I usually tell players the get the fuck out before they even get in. /sarcasm
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6596|Britain and Damn proud of it!
This just in....

[Buffer] [21:28:56] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> under you paki bstard
[Buffer] [21:28:57] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> you paki
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: ]HSRX[=TheDragon punishes psykokouak for a teamkill (]HSRX[=TheDragon has 1 punishes and 1 forgives)
[Buffer] [21:28:59] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> paki bstard
[Buffer] [21:29:34] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> MAXIMILLION YOU NEED CANCER
[Buffer] [21:29:38] [TG]Gravdal -> check airport!
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: Michi-cooly punishes =lEDl= Maschinenbauer for a teamkill (Michi-cooly has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: xXnobbiXx{GER} punishes =lEDl= Maschinenbauer for a teamkill (xXnobbiXx{GER} has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)
[Buffer] [21:30:07] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> YOU STUPID FCKING NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: SeeK_Oliwood punishes UNDER84 for a teamkill (SeeK_Oliwood has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)
[Buffer] [21:30:09] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> YOU PAKI BSTARD
[Buffer] TK and excessive PTK WILL get you kicked and banned from =TV2= servers
[Buffer] [21:30:27] maXimillion_c -> too fast!
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: [Ger Dakinegvhuj punishes =[BF]= RomeoInc2oo6 for a teamkill ([Ger Dakinegvhuj has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)
[Buffer] [21:31:17] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> MAXIMILLION YOU NEED
[Buffer] [21:31:19] =[BF]= RomeoInc2oo6 -> dont do tht again
[Buffer] [21:31:20] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> NIGRO
[Buffer] §C1001BANNING player '_=WS=_ ShadowJosh' (46) for bad languange!§C1001
Unfortunately for this stupid sod, Maximillion happens to be one of our admins, needless to say he's not coming by our servers anytime soon....
Defiance
+438|6641

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

_=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> under you paki bstard
_=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> you paki

TKPUNISH: ]HSRX[=TheDragon punishes psykokouak for a teamkill (]HSRX[=TheDragon has 1 punishes and 1 forgives)

_=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> paki bstard
_=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> MAXIMILLION YOU NEED CANCER

[TG]Gravdal -> check airport!

TKPUNISH: Michi-cooly punishes =lEDl= Maschinenbauer for a teamkill (Michi-cooly has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)

TKPUNISH: xXnobbiXx{GER} punishes =lEDl= Maschinenbauer for a teamkill (xXnobbiXx{GER} has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)
[Buffer] [21:30:07] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> YOU STUPID FCKING NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: SeeK_Oliwood punishes UNDER84 for a teamkill (SeeK_Oliwood has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)

_=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> YOU PAKI BSTARD

TK and excessive PTK WILL get you kicked and banned from =TV2= servers

maXimillion_c -> too fast!

TKPUNISH: [Ger Dakinegvhuj punishes =[BF]= RomeoInc2oo6 for a teamkill ([Ger Dakinegvhuj has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)

_=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> MAXIMILLION YOU NEED

=[BF]= RomeoInc2oo6 -> dont do tht again
_=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> NIGRO

BANNING player '_=WS=_ ShadowJosh' (46) for bad languange!
Sorry, It just seemed really hard to read because of the formatting, hope this helps.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6597|The Netherlands
were you can friend that ?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

niekjejeje wrote:

were you can friend that ?
If you are an admin of a server you have a Remote, and it shows it in the chat log.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6681
im going to dig out some of mine now
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6544

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

This just in....

[Buffer] [21:28:56] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> under you paki bstard
[Buffer] [21:28:57] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> you paki
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: ]HSRX[=TheDragon punishes psykokouak for a teamkill (]HSRX[=TheDragon has 1 punishes and 1 forgives)
[Buffer] [21:28:59] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> paki bstard
[Buffer] [21:29:34] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> MAXIMILLION YOU NEED CANCER
[Buffer] [21:29:38] [TG]Gravdal -> check airport!
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: Michi-cooly punishes =lEDl= Maschinenbauer for a teamkill (Michi-cooly has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: xXnobbiXx{GER} punishes =lEDl= Maschinenbauer for a teamkill (xXnobbiXx{GER} has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)
[Buffer] [21:30:09] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> YOU PAKI BSTARD
[Buffer] TK and excessive PTK WILL get you kicked and banned from =TV2= servers
[Buffer] [21:30:27] maXimillion_c -> too fast!
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: [Ger Dakinegvhuj punishes =[BF]= RomeoInc2oo6 for a teamkill ([Ger Dakinegvhuj has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)
[Buffer] [21:31:17] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> MAXIMILLION YOU NEED
[Buffer] [21:31:19] =[BF]= RomeoInc2oo6 -> dont do tht again
[Buffer] [21:31:20] _=WS=_ ShadowJosh -> NIGRO
[Buffer] §C1001BANNING player '_=WS=_ ShadowJosh' (46) for bad languange!§C1001
Unfortunately for this stupid sod, Maximillion happens to be one of our admins, needless to say he's not coming by our servers anytime soon....
Lol, what a retard.

Defiance wrote:

Sorry, It just seemed really hard to read because of the formatting, hope this helps.
I thought I was fine, tbh.

Last edited by M_Harrower (2006-07-16 15:30:05)

=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6596|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Hmmm evidently mommy and daddy did not pay him enough attention.....
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
my personal favourite.. this was after shooting some guys jet down about eight times (in the 1.12 dogfighting era) Don't remember his name though.

*Guy*: Sarge u f*king lame cheater
me: why thank you!
*Guy*: STFU u need 2 use hax to be gud
me: I think I'm already pretty good now, actually.
*Guy*: OMG LOL stupid hacker go get sum skills and stop pritending you do'nt hak
me: *Guy* [teamkills] The English Language

*guy disconnects*
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
CutK0rners
+0|6602
This is a chat log of myself and a girl I met at a drunken get-together... we got it on but havn't seen each other since (about a month)   i'm starting to discover she "isn't all that" and anyways, heres some hilarity... and I know, I need cliff notes, but i'm lazy

Setup - her mom is running for some county assessor position

ME: how did it go yesterday?
GIRL: great mom knocked it out of the park, the other guy, blahhhhhhh
ME: lol
ME: so biased
GIRL: no really, that other guy didn't do shit
GIRL: he didn't say anything worth listening too
ME: what were the issues ?
GIRL: well there aren't any issues yet, Primary, but he didn't say what he was going to do for the office or anything
ME: what did your mom say she was going to do?
GIRL: emphisize customer service, eliminate waste and duplication, and assure uniformity
ME: lol.. i love buzz words
ME: they ensure you look smart while not addressing anything specifically
GIRL: those aren't buzz words, that office needs those things
GIRL: you suck
ME: politics cracks me up...  people have no attension span anymore, so you can say things like that, and instead of specifically addressing issues, you can be assured that the simple minded will vote for you...  btw, i'm not insulting your mom at all... the general public, of course
GIRL: the general public know that the office needs those things, you are simple minded
ME: let me tell you a story
GIRL: no thanks
ME: when lincoln was running for president, his opp......
ME: wow..  ok, nevermind then...  i'm simple minded
GIRL: you are... just cause you ASSUME that people don't know about offices, doesn't mean that the public HERE doesn't know, and my mom is using BUZZ words, she isn't, she did the research and she knows.... and we are going to improve that office without political advantages that you believe everyone is out for.
ME: lol... if you would have listened to me you would have known the point I was getting to
GIRL: you are mean
ME: when lincoln was running for president, his opponent was asked a question and he took 3 hours to answer ONE QUESTION.   When it was lincolns turn, he said, "well, I would like to have the same amount of time to answer the question, but its dinner time, so i'll meet everyone back at 7:00."   At 7:00 everyone came back and listened to him talk for 3 hours while he answered one question...   now, is it that lincoln AND his opponent were just extremely slow, or is it that todays public is extremely simple minded and can't listen to anything except buzz words?     Take note i'm not making fun of your mom, or who she is campaigning to.  I'm only pointing out the fact that morons like Bush can get elected.... also take note that in my opinion we haven't had a good president in my lifetime.
ME: even though clinton balanced our budget WITH A REPUBLICAN congress, I still don't view him as a *good* president
GIRL: Jesse, my mom isn't running for president, so you need to get off your soap box about the president
GIRL: you should support the president we have and vote to put another one in there if you so choose, but don't bitch about spilt milk
ME: i'm on the soap box about how ignorant most people are
ME: FUCK NO
GIRL: move to another country then
GIRL: and hopefully we won't bomb the hell out of it
ME: i would
ME: yah, that shows the maturity of our country right?  "if you don't agree with us, prepare for bombing...."
GIRL: well knowing you, you would move to Iraq
ME: yes...  i would move to a place where they don't value life, brainwash their children to sacrifce their life for something they don't even know about, and hate everyone who isn't me
ME: oh wait.. i'm already there
GIRL: oh whatever
GIRL: BORED
ME: stumped
GIRL: okay well go read something
ME: i already have today... i spent about 2 hours
GIRL: well see, you keep this up everyday and I won't want to see you anymore
GIRL:
ME: i'll always keep this up....  until a third party gets elected
ME: and then i'll do the patriotic thing and criticize them if they fuck up
GIRL: well I am going to do something that is worth while, bitching isn't my thing
ME: righto
GIRL: RUDE
GIRL: thanks for laughin that definitely shows your maturity
GIRL: I thought you liked me
ME: me liking you has nothing to do with us talking about politics... unless you can't do that....
GIRL: I don't do that, and I wouldn't do that if I were you
GIRL: I represent the military and I won't get into political battles with people because I SUPPORT the president
GIRL: duh
ME: yah...  i think the president is a moron who was a drunk and a coke head.  And managed to run his only business (which is grandaddy gave to him) into the ground and now he is running our country into the ground
ME: good reasons to support him.... its one thing if you are in the military for a living... a complete different thing if you support that moron
GIRL: dear we don't get a choice
GIRL: you have no idea
ME: wow...  theres no point in me talking or referencing anything in history is there?
GIRL: NOPE
GIRL: now you get it
ME: ah... yet another drone i guess then... thanks for clearing that up for me
GIRL: yup, drone on
GIRL: why do you have to put politics into everything can't you just enjoy the day without it?
GIRL: you are killin me
ME: well, since i have the advantage of having this entire conversation logged, feel free to scroll up and see what started it....   I said people only listen to buzz words and you got offended
GIRL: yeah
GIRL: cause we were talking about my mother's campaign and you rudely discredited it in YOUR mind already
ME: i asked what your mom talked about and you couldn't give me anything besides buzz words...   i like DETAILS
GIRL: she talked about her history and stuff, buzz words.... whatever
GIRL: if you wanted to know you should have came
ME: well, i guess you weren't paying attension....
ME: either that or it didn't have any content
GIRL: jesse, you are deliberately trying to upset me
GIRL: I don't like it
ME: i was trying to understand what your mom is campaigning to do....   
GIRL: that office is ran by statute, she can only fix what needs to be fixed that isn't stipulated by statute, get it now?
ME: pretend you don't know those words and explain it to me
GIRL: saving money
GIRL: there you go
GIRL: you are pretty simple minded, that should have hit home
ME: lol......
ME: http://yro.slashdot.org/ thats my homepage, and I listen to NPR on a daily basis....  and I bet you won't even check either of those to see what they are about... well, now that i've said that you might look at the webpage, but I bet you won't even turn on NPR
GIRL: your approach needs much to be desired.... as do many of the people who oppose the president
ME: and if I was a biased person I would have told you to listen to this http://www.airamerica.com/
GIRL: because I am not biased, you should listen to www.klove.com
ME: FUCK THE PRESIDENT...   he's a moron who supports the rich and feeds off the votes of the people that have been brainwashed/too stupid/care too much about taxes to view the issues instead of looking at which person has the best tie...  or simply voting down party lines
ME: i'm not a christian...   why would I listen to something that I think is bullocks?
GIRL: wow, true colors comin out
ME: yup... i pay attension... my true colors have been revealed
ME: i bet you don't know how president moron was elected in the first place
GIRL: I bet I don't let it run my life
ME: btw, i call president clinton president sex fiend
ME: nope... i bet you dont, and i also bet you dont consider that your children, and yourself will be paying out the gut for this war when it is over... if it is ever over since WW3 looks like a pretty good bet...  but i would also bet you didn't know N Korea is developing nukes that could reach american soil...  but I bet you think that is just left winged propaganda right?
GIRL: wow
GIRL: smart? yes.... I guess that was just a lie
ME: are you trying to debate something here?
GIRL: nope
ME: yup, didn't think so
GIRL: BITCH, whatever
GIRL: you gonna do something to restore my faith in you again?
ME: what did I do to tarnish my faith in you?
GIRL: re-read that statement and figure it out
ME: if you mean change my views on anything... no...  and if you took anything that I said as insulting towards your mother, then no, becuase I never insulted your mother...  just the people who can't listen to actual issues and need buzz words to make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside
GIRL: I said "you gonna do something to put my faith back into you."
GIRL: cause you have issues
ME: and I like discussing issues
GIRL: I will wait.... but not for long
ME: hmm...  are you asking me to pretend to be a way i'm not?     i'm pretty clueless to what you want to hear - but i've never been good at doing that... I speak from the heart, and sometimes it offends people, but I always appoligze for offending, but never for my personal beliefs
GIRL: I don't care to discuss politics, EVER.... you can do that with your president-bashing friends, you are supposed to be interested in ME
ME: hmm....   i'm not dodging any of your point here so try to bear with me....       our country is really important to me, and I feel that it is going into the shitter.  I also feel that unless people talk about it, then we are in for a dictatorship eventually - if we aren't already there.  so which leads me to the issue that I like to discuss these things with people i'm interested in.  And I guess if you would like to put these things aside and try to go from there, I can do that, but we will never be able to have a serious relationship.  If you can discuss things and explain why you feel a certain way, then I can respect that, but if you just believe a way becuase you've been told to, then that will be a rocky relationship
GIRL: I don't believe anything just cause I have been told too, but I do think there is better conversations to be had, and I would like to have them.
ME: i understand that
GIRL: good
ME: but, what if a big issue, lets say like the the Terry Schiavo issue comes up, and I say something like "man... the neo-cons are just using this as a stance to get votes from the chrisitan conservatives" and you disagree with me, i want to make sure that you are the type of person who can discuss the pro's and cons of said issue with maturity
GIRL: I don't think you want a serious relationship with me anyways
GIRL: you gonna answer me
ME: actually, since I was typing that when you typed yours, I think its fair for you to answer my allagory first
GIRL: you don't even know me, so for you to assume that I cannot articulate my views on any subject is just plain ignorance on your part.... however the answer to my question as to whether or not you want a serious relationship does have some importance.
ME: i could never have a relationship in which i wouldn't be able to maturely talk about differences in opinions... thats why i was tryin to understand if you lack that ability.   And as far as articulating your views, you've yet to do that once as far as i've seen
GIRL: I don't care too, that is why, not because I lack the ability.
GIRL: and you have seen me articulate that I believe you to be ignorant on issues that concern me.
ME: no i havn't....  you've simply said "you are ignorant" never why i'm ignorant....    and I don't even want to start a relationship in which a differences of opinions would start a fight.... i'm not 14
GIRL: so what exactly are you saying
GIRL: say it
GIRL: plainly so us simple minded people can understand
ME: nope..  time to think...   and i've still gone unanswered in my hypothetical question.   I mean, if you can't have a discussion on differences of opinion then relationships will always be difficult, no?
GIRL: r u dense?
ME: are you going to go through life avoiding the difficult questions?
GIRL: I am not avoiding the questions, I have already answered it
ME: oh i guess i am dense then...  i didn't see any answers there...   i appologize for being so stupid
GIRL: well this isn't going anywhere
GIRL: I wanna fall for you, but you have to keep your mouth shut
GIRL: LOL
GIRL: I have to go shopping talk to you in a bit
ME: thats funny
ME: have fun shoppin

Last edited by CutK0rners (2006-07-16 15:42:16)

JaM3z
Banned
+311|6681

my karkand server right this second wrote:

[Buffer] [22:59:32] x-kasparov -> fuck you man
[Buffer] [23:00:08] [iCk] wingzero50cal -> ahha 7kellly is a noob
[Buffer] [23:00:36] 7kelly -> how old are you? 12?
[Buffer] [23:00:42] [iCk] wingzero50cal -> no 11 actually
[Buffer] Hotel Bug Users Will be Banned and Reported
[Buffer] Server Rules: No Bug Using
[Buffer] [23:02:19] {SOAR}Reckless -> sry guys
[Buffer] [23:02:47] [iCk] wingzero50cal -> i prawn this server
[Buffer] [23:02:50] Didiwersonst3 -> *§1TOT§0*winzger what mega score ??
[Buffer] [23:03:01] [iCk] wingzero50cal -> valdiman watch out man
[Buffer] [23:03:12] [THE] comben -> erk soz i hit mutiny by mistkae man
[Buffer] [23:03:14] 7kelly -> *§1TOT§0*13? babyplayer???
[Buffer] [23:03:34] Superbeast666 -> good work
[Buffer] [23:03:49] 7kelly -> *§1TOT§0*take one more?
[Buffer] [23:04:09] [iCk] wingzero50cal -> hi fossie
[Buffer] [23:04:32] Thepower943 -> Boot x-kasparov he freaking teamkilled me to get to the tank first
[Buffer] [23:04:40] [iCk] wingzero50cal -> LOL
[Buffer] [23:05:37] [iCk] wingzero50cal -> why is my ping so bad?
[Buffer] [23:06:16] 7kelly -> because you are a babyplayer
[Buffer] [23:06:28] [iCk] wingzero50cal -> and i love 7kelly
Viper38
+118|6640

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

Hmmm evidently mommy and daddy did not pay him enough attention.....
It would appear so ...
bigp66
+63|6518|memphfrica-memphis,TN

CutK0rners wrote:

This is a chat log of myself and a girl I met at a drunken get-together... we got it on but havn't seen each other since (about a month)   i'm starting to discover she "isn't all that" and anyways, heres some hilarity... and I know, I need cliff notes, but i'm lazy

Setup - her mom is running for some county assessor position

ME: how did it go yesterday?
GIRL: great mom knocked it out of the park, the other guy, blahhhhhhh
ME: so biased
GIRL: no really, that other guy didn't do shit
GIRL: he didn't say anything worth listening too
ME: what were the issues ?
GIRL: well there aren't any issues yet, Primary, but he didn't say what he was going to do for the office or anything
ME: what did your mom say she was going to do?
GIRL: emphisize customer service, eliminate waste and duplication, and assure uniformity
ME: lol.. i love buzz words
ME: they ensure you look smart while not addressing anything specifically
GIRL: those aren't buzz words, that office needs those things
ME: politics cracks me up...  people have no attension span anymore, so you can say things like that, and instead of specifically addressing issues, you can be assured that the simple minded will vote for you...  btw, i'm not insulting your mom at all... the general public, of course
GIRL: the general public know that the office needs those things, you are simple minded
ME: let me tell you a story
GIRL: no thanks
ME: when lincoln was running for president, his opp......
ME: wow..  ok, nevermind then...  i'm simple minded
GIRL: you are... just cause you ASSUME that people don't know about offices, doesn't mean that the public HERE doesn't know, and my mom is using BUZZ words, she isn't, she did the research and she knows.... and we are going to improve that office without political advantages that you believe everyone is out for.
ME: lol... if you would have listened to me you would have known the point I was getting to
GIRL: you are mean
ME: when lincoln was running for president, his opponent was asked a question and he took 3 hours to answer ONE QUESTION.   When it was lincolns turn, he said, "well, I would like to have the same amount of time to answer the question, but its dinner time, so i'll meet everyone back at 7:00."   At 7:00 everyone came back and listened to him talk for 3 hours while he answered one question...   now, is it that lincoln AND his opponent were just extremely slow, or is it that todays public is extremely simple minded and can't listen to anything except buzz words?     Take note i'm not making fun of your mom, or who she is campaigning to.  I'm only pointing out the fact that morons like Bush can get elected.... also take note that in my opinion we haven't had a good president in my lifetime.
ME: even though clinton balanced our budget WITH A REPUBLICAN congress, I still don't view him as a *good* president
GIRL: Jesse, my mom isn't running for president, so you need to get off your soap box about the president
GIRL: you should support the president we have and vote to put another one in there if you so choose, but don't bitch about spilt milk
ME: i'm on the soap box about how ignorant most people are
ME: FUCK NO
GIRL: move to another country then
GIRL: and hopefully we won't bomb the hell out of it
ME: i would
ME: yah, that shows the maturity of our country right?  "if you don't agree with us, prepare for bombing...."
GIRL: well knowing you, you would move to Iraq
ME: yes...  i would move to a place where they don't value life, brainwash their children to sacrifce their life for something they don't even know about, and hate everyone who isn't me
ME: oh wait.. i'm already there
GIRL: oh whatever
GIRL: BORED
ME: stumped
GIRL: okay well go read something
ME: i already have today... i spent about 2 hours
GIRL: well see, you keep this up everyday and I won't want to see you anymore
GIRL:
ME: i'll always keep this up....  until a third party gets elected
ME: and then i'll do the patriotic thing and criticize them if they fuck up
GIRL: well I am going to do something that is worth while, bitching isn't my thing
ME: righto
GIRL: RUDE
GIRL: thanks for laughin that definitely shows your maturity
GIRL: I thought you liked me
ME: me liking you has nothing to do with us talking about politics... unless you can't do that....
GIRL: I don't do that, and I wouldn't do that if I were you
GIRL: I represent the military and I won't get into political battles with people because I SUPPORT the president
GIRL: duh
ME: yah...  i think the president is a moron who was a drunk and a coke head.  And managed to run his only business (which is grandaddy gave to him) into the ground and now he is running our country into the ground
ME: good reasons to support him.... its one thing if you are in the military for a living... a complete different thing if you support that moron
GIRL: dear we don't get a choice
GIRL: you have no idea
ME: wow...  theres no point in me talking or referencing anything in history is there?
GIRL: NOPE
GIRL: now you get it
ME: ah... yet another drone i guess then... thanks for clearing that up for me
GIRL: yup, drone on
GIRL: why do you have to put politics into everything can't you just enjoy the day without it?
GIRL: you are killin me
ME: well, since i have the advantage of having this entire conversation logged, feel free to scroll up and see what started it....   I said people only listen to buzz words and you got offended
GIRL: yeah
GIRL: cause we were talking about my mother's campaign and you rudely discredited it in YOUR mind already
ME: i asked what your mom talked about and you couldn't give me anything besides buzz words...   i like DETAILS
GIRL: she talked about her history and stuff, buzz words.... whatever
GIRL: if you wanted to know you should have came
ME: well, i guess you weren't paying attension....
ME: either that or it didn't have any content
GIRL: jesse, you are deliberately trying to upset me
GIRL: I don't like it
ME: i was trying to understand what your mom is campaigning to do....   
GIRL: that office is ran by statute, she can only fix what needs to be fixed that isn't stipulated by statute, get it now?
ME: pretend you don't know those words and explain it to me
GIRL: saving money
GIRL: there you go
GIRL: you are pretty simple minded, that should have hit home
ME: lol......
ME: http://yro.slashdot.org/ thats my homepage, and I listen to NPR on a daily basis....  and I bet you won't even check either of those to see what they are about... well, now that i've said that you might look at the webpage, but I bet you won't even turn on NPR
GIRL: your approach needs much to be desired.... as do many of the people who oppose the president
ME: and if I was a biased person I would have told you to listen to this http://www.airamerica.com/
GIRL: because I am not biased, you should listen to www.klove.com
ME: FUCK THE PRESIDENT...   he's a moron who supports the rich and feeds off the votes of the people that have been brainwashed/too stupid/care too much about taxes to view the issues instead of looking at which person has the best tie...  or simply voting down party lines
ME: i'm not a christian...   why would I listen to something that I think is bullocks?
GIRL: wow, true colors comin out
ME: yup... i pay attension... my true colors have been revealed
ME: i bet you don't know how president moron was elected in the first place
GIRL: I bet I don't let it run my life
ME: btw, i call president clinton president sex fiend
ME: nope... i bet you dont, and i also bet you dont consider that your children, and yourself will be paying out the gut for this war when it is over... if it is ever over since WW3 looks like a pretty good bet...  but i would also bet you didn't know N Korea is developing nukes that could reach american soil...  but I bet you think that is just left winged propaganda right?
GIRL: wow
GIRL: smart? yes.... I guess that was just a lie
ME: are you trying to debate something here?
GIRL: nope
ME: yup, didn't think so
GIRL: BITCH, whatever
GIRL: you gonna do something to restore my faith in you again?
ME: what did I do to tarnish my faith in you?
GIRL: re-read that statement and figure it out
ME: if you mean change my views on anything... no...  and if you took anything that I said as insulting towards your mother, then no, becuase I never insulted your mother...  just the people who can't listen to actual issues and need buzz words to make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside
GIRL: I said "you gonna do something to put my faith back into you."
GIRL: cause you have issues
ME: and I like discussing issues
GIRL: I will wait.... but not for long
ME: hmm...  are you asking me to pretend to be a way i'm not?     i'm pretty clueless to what you want to hear - but i've never been good at doing that... I speak from the heart, and sometimes it offends people, but I always appoligze for offending, but never for my personal beliefs
GIRL: I don't care to discuss politics, EVER.... you can do that with your president-bashing friends, you are supposed to be interested in ME
ME: hmm....   i'm not dodging any of your point here so try to bear with me....       our country is really important to me, and I feel that it is going into the shitter.  I also feel that unless people talk about it, then we are in for a dictatorship eventually - if we aren't already there.  so which leads me to the issue that I like to discuss these things with people i'm interested in.  And I guess if you would like to put these things aside and try to go from there, I can do that, but we will never be able to have a serious relationship.  If you can discuss things and explain why you feel a certain way, then I can respect that, but if you just believe a way becuase you've been told to, then that will be a rocky relationship
GIRL: I don't believe anything just cause I have been told too, but I do think there is better conversations to be had, and I would like to have them.
ME: i understand that
GIRL: good
ME: but, what if a big issue, lets say like the the Terry Schiavo issue comes up, and I say something like "man... the neo-cons are just using this as a stance to get votes from the chrisitan conservatives" and you disagree with me, i want to make sure that you are the type of person who can discuss the pro's and cons of said issue with maturity
GIRL: I don't think you want a serious relationship with me anyways
GIRL: you gonna answer me
ME: actually, since I was typing that when you typed yours, I think its fair for you to answer my allagory first
GIRL: you don't even know me, so for you to assume that I cannot articulate my views on any subject is just plain ignorance on your part.... however the answer to my question as to whether or not you want a serious relationship does have some importance.
ME: i could never have a relationship in which i wouldn't be able to maturely talk about differences in opinions... thats why i was tryin to understand if you lack that ability.   And as far as articulating your views, you've yet to do that once as far as i've seen
GIRL: I don't care too, that is why, not because I lack the ability.
GIRL: and you have seen me articulate that I believe you to be ignorant on issues that concern me.
ME: no i havn't....  you've simply said "you are ignorant" never why i'm ignorant....    and I don't even want to start a relationship in which a differences of opinions would start a fight.... i'm not 14
GIRL: so what exactly are you saying
GIRL: say it
GIRL: plainly so us simple minded people can understand
ME: nope..  time to think...   and i've still gone unanswered in my hypothetical question.   I mean, if you can't have a discussion on differences of opinion then relationships will always be difficult, no?
GIRL: r u dense?
ME: are you going to go through life avoiding the difficult questions?
GIRL: I am not avoiding the questions, I have already answered it
ME: oh i guess i am dense then...  i didn't see any answers there...   i appologize for being so stupid
my message to both of you...(and this is in someones sig)....argueing with and idiot is like winnng the special olympics if you win you still RETARDED

Last edited by bigp66 (2006-07-16 16:53:04)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6589|Manitowoc, WI

bigp66 wrote:

CutK0rners wrote:

lots of words
my message to both of you...(and this is in someones sig)....argueing with and idiot is like winnng the special olympics if you win you still RETARDED
first you didnt say it right, second, are you saying there is something wrong with a good debate.  i found nothing wrong or really immature (like name calling and flaming) in their chat.  a healthy debate can be enjoyable too.
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6593|Oxford, MS
Wow, I wasn't sure if this thread would fly or not.  I didn't know if anyone watched the logs like I do.  This shit is hilarious.  And Viper, those pics...wow.  If there's anything I can't stand, it's racist language in the server.  I talk shit as much as the next guy, but not like that.  Anybody got some more?  I'll post another episode from 24/7 Dalian Plant - membersinaction.com @ 74.52.38.132:16567 when it happens.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6500|UK
[Buffer] [23:50:32] {=SBD=}Christopher -> U STOOD IN FRONT OF PLANE ON PURPOSE
[Buffer] [23:50:43] {=SBD=}Christopher -> then punished for tk
[Buffer] [23:50:44] leet UCLABALLER -> and you took the plane i waited for
[Buffer] [23:50:57] leet UCLABALLER -> you died anyway...you never left the runway
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: =PECK= LT_Dan406 forgives DaVinci503 for a teamkill (=PECK= LT_Dan406 has 0 punishes and 1 forgives)
[Buffer] [23:51:29] {=SBD=}Christopher -> cause I slowed down for ur stupid ass
[Buffer] [23:51:41] leet UCLABALLER -> w/e
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: =PECK= [78th]GFORCE forgives =PECK= gimpycow for a teamkill (=PECK= [78th]GFORCE has 1 punishes and 1 forgives)
[Buffer] TKPUNISH: {SOAR}Malfunction punishes TheDarkT1tan for a teamkill ({SOAR}Malfunction has 1 punishes and 0 forgives)
[Buffer] [23:52:07] TheDarkT1tan -> shit sry man
[Buffer] [23:52:09] {=SBD=}Monkeyboy -> defend the damn airfield
[Buffer] [23:52:16] TheDarkT1tan -> dumbass dont punish
[Buffer] [23:52:19] {SOAR}Malfunction -> sorry wrong button
[Buffer] [23:53:22] {=SBD=}Monkeyboy -> DEFEND AIRFIELD
[Buffer] [23:53:33] ToBeKlaw -> Idiot....
[Buffer] [23:54:18] {=SBD=}Monkeyboy -> BS
[Buffer] [23:54:26] {=SBD=}Monkeyboy -> claymores are to sensitive
[Buffer] [23:54:39] =PECK= gimpycow -> no argument there
[Buffer] [23:54:46] =PECK= gimpycow -> claymores are ridiculous
[Buffer] [23:55:24] CMuffa -> fucking aimbot cheater fockers!
[Buffer] [23:55:46] {=SBD=}Monkeyboy -> lol u had the drop, u just cant aim big difference
[Buffer] [23:56:13] {=SBD=}Monkeyboy -> airfield guys jeezus
[Buffer] [23:56:19] {=SBD=}Monkeyboy -> DEFEND THE SHIT OUTTA IT
[Buffer] [23:57:01] HIGHMARK -> nice, lol
[Buffer] [23:57:20] TheDarkT1tan -> my bad i wanted flag
[Buffer] [23:58:43] {=SBD=}Monkeyboy -> get that back!
[Buffer] [23:59:08] ToBeKlaw -> Nned spawn point!!!!
[Buffer] [23:59:09] {=SBD=}Monkeyboy -> defense, live it learn it
[Buffer] [23:59:12] {=SBD=}Monkeyboy -> we lost good job
[Buffer] [23:59:33] ToBeKlaw -> Were you the one w/ the mutiny votes, Monkey Butt?
[Buffer] [23:59:45] {=SBD=}Monkeyboy -> no, but i could
[Buffer] [23:59:46] ToBeKlaw -> Nned spawn point!!!
[Buffer] [23:59:54] {=SBD=}Monkeyboy -> so shut ur mouth comm before i put my foot in it
[Buffer] *** SWAPPING TEAMS ***
[Buffer] [00:04:20] {=SBD=}Christopher -> teams?
[Buffer] [00:04:36] ToBeKlaw -> lol....I nominate Monkey Butt, er, Boy, for Comander. Let's see your stuff, Sparky 
[Buffer] *** SWAPPING TEAMS ***

All of them were running under planes and punishing
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
i had an argument with this guy on my server yesterday, it was fair teams and all of a sudden he says:

him: "this is so unfair, 12 v 3!"

me: "its 10 v 10"

him: "so unfair teams"

me: "..."

me: "fool."

made me laugh anyway
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6743|London UK

People need to spend less time argueing and bickering and more time actually playing the game.
jamiet757
+138|6592

CutK0rners wrote:

This is a chat log of myself and a girl I met at a drunken get-together... we got it on but havn't seen each other since (about a month)   i'm starting to discover she "isn't all that" and anyways, heres some hilarity...
dude you are such a P.I.M.P. but seriously, dont let someone's political views completely sway your opinion on them.  I have gotten along with people who were the exact opposite of me.  I am a liberal atheist, and my ex. gf was a hardcore Catholic Conservative, and we got along by not talking about politics and religion, and if she wasnt such a bitch...well anyway, my gf and I now get along fine, we disagree on a few things, but we dont argue about them because we love each other too much...anyways, all the shit in the middle east started because:

THEY HATE PEOPLE WHO THINK DIFFERENTLY THAN THEM...

that is why we dont kill each other over political and religious ideas, because we realize that people are allowed to think differently...just saying
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

CutK0rners wrote:

Fucking Classic.
MrE`158
+103|6593

CutK0rners wrote:

Self-centred much?  "Don't talk about stuff that isn't about me!"

CutK0rners wrote:

ROFL!  Man, I love how a chick can get away with saying something like that to a guy...  Imagine it the other way around?  "I want to get to know you, but don't talk around me, 'kay?"  That'd have her reaching right across the internet to deliver a slap in the face...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard