Sgt.Zubie
+77|6573

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

we aint on the same page there buddy.  but I am still pro-israeli, have a nice day.
me either.. i believe god gave me Palestine
theres no place for god in debate and serious talk^^
God is everywhere, you can't seriously discuss this region without bringing God into it. This fight is religous and it goes back thousands of years. God has everything to do with it wether you are to blind and ignorant to see it or not...have a nice day
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

we aint on the same page there buddy.  but I am still pro-israeli, have a nice day.
God is everywhere, you can't seriously discuss this region without bringing God into it. This fight is religous and it goes back thousands of years. God has everything to do with it wether you are to blind and ignorant to see it or not...have a nice day
wrong thread for the god talk my man
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

wrong thread for the god talk my man
word
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6573
OK I will say no more about it here...and I'm sorry for saying squiggly line was blind and ignorant. This is a passionate subject and I will stay out of the religion talk if I can. But I do feel that when discussing this region religion and God are valid points to discuss.

I'll catch you guys on the next topic. Peace
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
Religion yes, what God gave to whom, no
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6573

Bubbalo wrote:

Religion yes, what God gave to whom, no
I was going to stay out of this topic but....LOL  I can't help myself because your post makes perfect sense.

Lets see whom did God give the land to? Me and many others think he gave it to the Jews, many others think he gave it to them(Arabs). It goes back to Ismael and Issac. And to many others still it's all about land and only land, God plays no part.

But I'm am not even close to a bible scholar(i can't even spell good lol)

But your right I am only stating my opinion when I say God gave it to the Jews. Many disagree and they have that right.

OK I will close again unless someone makes another good point I feel like commenting on. Peace
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

CAmeronPoe wrote:

I think Ariel Sharon's comments that the West Bank settlements of Ariel and Ma'ale Adumim would be eternally inseperable parts of the state of Israel, not to mention East Jerusalem, would make Israel expansionist. They also happen to occupy the Golan Heights - Syrian territory - and are settling that as we speak. Also - try taking a look at the wall they are building - INSIDE the West Bank - effectively annexing another large chunk of Palestinian land.
Then blame Egypt and Jordan for not making proper demarcation lines during 1948-1967. The Egyptian-Jordanian agreement after then war in 1948 says

The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary, and is delineated without prejudice to rights, claims and positions of either Party to the Armistice as regards ultimate settlement of the Palestine question
This agreement was nullified after Egypt and Jordan attacked Israel in 1967.

The blue line in the north is currently the only wall that actually exists. Even that much of the wall is disputed by the Israeli courts. However the red line DOES NOT exist and it is certain that it will be altered. Israel is simply trying to incorporate settlements. That being said they are not enforcing permanent borders they are just not cutting off around 300,000 Israelis from their protection. These lands are 100% Jewish populated  These settlements were made in 1967 as strategically defense outposts to defend from what they perceive as a perpetual conflict. Although some like Hebron are certainly religiously influenced they are previous Jewish settlements abandoned due to Arab violence.

These lines are not land grabs they are protecting land they have already settled. They never agreed to adhere to the green line after 1967 They formally took the Golan heights in 1981. Hamas even refuses to agree to the green line so had they built the wall strictly inside Israel Hamas would STILL attack them. Hamas' real issue is that Israel exists and until every Jew is dead Hamas will attempt to kill them.

These walls don't "isolate" Palestinians inside Israel it incorporates Jewish settlements. The green line was destroyed in 1967 when Jordan Syria Iraq and Egypt decided to try to kill off the Jews. Instead of focusing on events that have already transpired in 1967 I'd stick to whats happened in the last 20 years, thats concession by Israel evacuating settlements and handing over control to Palestine. What concessions has Palestine made? They agreed not to try and kill them ...and they lied.

Some of the wall has already been rerouted in 2004 to not incorporate Palestinians. Its also in Israeli legislation, partially due to US pressure, that they will reroute more of the approved wall not built yet and possibly evacuate more settlements.

Your map is 3 years old and is different now and its in relation to a line that was drawn in 1948 60 years ago and basically dissolved in 1967 40 years ago. Point being they made settlements in 1967 and from 1990 to present thats changed.
My original statement was that Israel were expansionist. Building settlements intended to be part of Israel proper, inside the west bank, to me constitutes being expansionist. I will have to agree to disagree with you on your points with respect to that. IMO the green line SHOULD be the border of the future Palestinian state, irrespective of the realities of today's situation. Israel took more than enough land from the Palestinians in 1948 to comfortably accommodate all the zionists in the world. For once, can't the Israelis just try and be reasonable? They are even creating totally surrounded pockets of Palestinian land such as at Qalqilya. Crazy. You speak of settlements being 100% jewish populated - well does that not go without saying?

The map is old yes. More of the wall has been built since and it all falls inside Palestinian territory. Why not build it on the green line or inside Israeli territory - would that be so much to ask? I severely doubt that any legal judgements will prevent the wall from cutting deep into the west bank to weave around Ariel and Ma'ale Adumim. Check the link for more up-to-date progress on the wall.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/g … 2page1.stm

Israel 'formally' taking the Golan Hieights is not recognised internationally. The only people who recognise that are the Israelis.

Essentially your position is that you think Israel have the right to do whatever they want with the West Bank and Gaza because they won the 1967 war. My position is that they don't.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-16 03:47:06)

dubbs
+105|6629|Lexington, KY

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

actually the israelites defeated the philistines during the exodus from egypt.  the philistines were there before......

im pro-israeli
Correct me by all means if I'm wrong...but I believe they were fighting with the philistines after they inhabited the land. The philistines were making raids on them like when the army came aginst them while Saul was king and David killed Goliath.
as far as my bible knowledge goes, they killed the philistines in order to take the land.  but im sure there some people who feel more confidant with their scriptures.
Actually accoding to the Bible, Israel defeated the Cannianites (sp), but be for that Abram and Jacob (renamed Israel) owned the land.
thanks for telling me my position

Your proof of them currently being "expansionist cunts" was the wall infringing on Palestinian land. my point is that after the 6 day war Israel took up defensive positions just beyond the 1948 line and made settlements. the wall encircles 300,000 Israeli's in settlements and less then 10,000 Palestinians. That would make that land already expanded in 1967, by all rights they could have easily taken all of the west bank, it was in their power.

What i meant by formally taking Golan heights was that Israel finally gave citizenship to the settlers.

Its a case by case basis on settlements which are valid self defense positions and some that are reclaims of former settlements. There was no need to bother in Gaza because 1. they evacuated w/e settlements they had there which were limited 2.Gaza plays little strategic importance being landlocked by Israel. The west bank is obviously different being bordered by Jordan it is the entry point for Jordan Syria Lebanon Iran Iraq and whomever else. Why is it that the Jews get absolutely no concession to defend themselves after defending themselves from a multinational coalition that attempted to destroy them several times over? So the deal is if they win they get nothing and if they lose they lose everything ?

Of course some details are going to have to be worked out to limit the hardships on the Palestinians but to be in perspective if the situation was reversed you'd have millions of dead Jews and no more Israel. Being that Israel is a more benevolent power they wont attempt to eradicate their neighbor.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

thanks for telling me my position

Your proof of them currently being "expansionist cunts" was the wall infringing on Palestinian land. my point is that after the 6 day war Israel took up defensive positions just beyond the 1948 line and made settlements. the wall encircles 300,000 Israeli's in settlements and less then 10,000 Palestinians. That would make that land already expanded in 1967, by all rights they could have easily taken all of the west bank, it was in their power.

What i meant by formally taking Golan heights was that Israel finally gave citizenship to the settlers.

Its a case by case basis on settlements which are valid self defense positions and some that are reclaims of former settlements. There was no need to bother in Gaza because 1. they evacuated w/e settlements they had there which were limited 2.Gaza plays little strategic importance being landlocked by Israel. The west bank is obviously different being bordered by Jordan it is the entry point for Jordan Syria Lebanon Iran Iraq and whomever else. Why is it that the Jews get absolutely no concession to defend themselves after defending themselves from a multinational coalition that attempted to destroy them several times over? So the deal is if they win they get nothing and if they lose they lose everything ?

Of course some details are going to have to be worked out to limit the hardships on the Palestinians but to be in perspective if the situation was reversed you'd have millions of dead Jews and no more Israel. Being that Israel is a more benevolent power they wont attempt to eradicate their neighbor.
I was telling you what I perceive your position to be.

It's like this - I view the settlements as a land grab. They are also seen as illegal under international law, not that international law ever seems to matter. Israel are well capable of defending themselves from bases along the green line - there is no need for towns and cities to be built inside the west bank to help protect Israel. That doesn't make any sense.

Gaza shares a border with Egypt - it is not landlocked by Israel. If Israel saw fit to fully withdraw from Gaza I don't see why they can't do the same in the West Bank.

Israel will never lose a war with the arabs until such time as one of the arab nations develops nuclear weapons (at which point it's good night Israel). They do not need to fill the West Bank with more of their civilians in order to secure Israel - that really makes no sense to me. It also makes a viable Palestinian state less and less workable by the day.

Israel can hardly be described as benevolent.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677

CameronPoe wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

LOL you act as if the Syrian Government is doing anything and everything to stop Hezbolah and stop open support from Iran for terror strikes . Please . Isreal has been under constant attack and in the iron sights of weapons every day since the 50's . One thing about Arabs is they never accaept loss . One thing about Isrealis is they stick together to the end . Just deal with it and STFU . You don't live there .
Hmmmmm. I think you're confusing Syria with Lebanon. There happens to be an internationally recognised border between the two countries. Why do the general Lebanese populace pay the price for the acts of a few rogue syrian/palestinian/iranian elements operating outside the law within their country?

It's your kind of attitude that sickens me. Tit for tat mindless murder and destruction only deepens problems - it will NEVER solve them. There are other ways of dealing with guerrilla warfare. If I was a Palestinian I wouldn't accept my loss either - injustice should never be tolerated - fight injustice to the bitter end I say.

I don't live there so I should STFU? Well maybe if the rest of the world stopped bankrupting your international law-violating little nation you might not be shouting STFU so readily. Israel needs the assistance of other nations. As soon as that support is cut - Israel will die.

Israelis stick together in the end? Oh yeah - the secularists and religious factions in Israel get on like a house on fire don't they? LOL.
Tit for tat mindless destruction NEVER solve ANYTHING  you say ? Errrrrrrr remeber  Nagasaki ? Have we had any problems with Japan since then ? How come half the shit I buy at the store says " made in Japan " ?
$teiner
+8|6560|United Kingdom
Lol thats the most riduclous response i've ever seen in my life. Japan isn't a massive producer of, well anything aside from electronic equipment - but wait, they're a massive automobile manufacturor, so you're wrong. Nagasaki followed Hiroshima anyway, and that was a solution to ending a massive world war, it has nothing to do with a regional conflict like this.

And Cameron, i haven't replied to one of your posts since the original one you made in this thread.

The Lebanase Government couldn't kick out Hezbollah -even if it wanted to- which it evidently does not, considering the considerable financial backing it recieves from Damascus and Tehran. Evidently the Lebanese people are paying the price as a result because of their governments inept attitude, and because of their general support of Hezbollah and it's militant arm. This is like arguing the difference between Pirates and Privateers, the only difference being the former is government sanctioned, but thats where differences end. Hezbollah is effectively the Paramilitary police force inside Lebanon, so if the Government sought to ensure it's own collapse, only then would they attempt to evict them. The Government of Lebanon and Hezbollah are so intricately involved, it's impossible to draw a disinction between the two.

And on the topic of "tit for tat murders" i'd like to quote Sir. Arthur (Bomber) Harris, Commander of Brtish Bomber Command in WW2. I think this applies quite nicely to the situation in the Levant at the moment. I'm going to end on this note too, as it really does sum things up.

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

jonnykill wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

LOL you act as if the Syrian Government is doing anything and everything to stop Hezbolah and stop open support from Iran for terror strikes . Please . Isreal has been under constant attack and in the iron sights of weapons every day since the 50's . One thing about Arabs is they never accaept loss . One thing about Isrealis is they stick together to the end . Just deal with it and STFU . You don't live there .
Hmmmmm. I think you're confusing Syria with Lebanon. There happens to be an internationally recognised border between the two countries. Why do the general Lebanese populace pay the price for the acts of a few rogue syrian/palestinian/iranian elements operating outside the law within their country?

It's your kind of attitude that sickens me. Tit for tat mindless murder and destruction only deepens problems - it will NEVER solve them. There are other ways of dealing with guerrilla warfare. If I was a Palestinian I wouldn't accept my loss either - injustice should never be tolerated - fight injustice to the bitter end I say.

I don't live there so I should STFU? Well maybe if the rest of the world stopped bankrupting your international law-violating little nation you might not be shouting STFU so readily. Israel needs the assistance of other nations. As soon as that support is cut - Israel will die.

Israelis stick together in the end? Oh yeah - the secularists and religious factions in Israel get on like a house on fire don't they? LOL.
Tit for tat mindless destruction NEVER solve ANYTHING  you say ? Errrrrrrr remeber  Nagasaki ? Have we had any problems with Japan since then ? How come half the shit I buy at the store says " made in Japan " ?
OK so are you suggesting nuking Lebanon is the solution? Good luck with that.
TC><Injecter
+4|6825|Berlin, Germany
Why does suddenly everybody talk about nukes!!! NOBODY IN THAT AREA IS GONNA USE THEM! No Arab country will nuke Israel, because its gonna fuck the other arab countries too. And Israel is not gonna nuke anyone because it would fuck Israel up too. SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NUKES!

PS: Hiroshima / Nagasaki didn't happen to end a war (there weren't even strategic targets); imho it was a nuke-test which only happened because it was easy to cover it unter "ENDING WW2"
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677
It was just an example of how war can put an end to things that is all . I no way can you compair WW2 with the incredibly detailed and complex situation in the Middle East . I guess I shouldn't have even wrote . But don't put words in my mouth I never said to use nukes for this situation . It isn't rational at all . But I think enough is enough and things have come to a head and Isreal is in the position to say if Lebanon isn't capable of handle Hizbolah them they will take care of the problem . This could be the makings of WW3 . Yikes !
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641

TC><Injecter wrote:

Why does suddenly everybody talk about nukes!!! NOBODY IN THAT AREA IS GONNA USE THEM! No Arab country will nuke Israel, because its gonna fuck the other arab countries too. And Israel is not gonna nuke anyone because it would fuck Israel up too. SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NUKES!

PS: Hiroshima / Nagasaki didn't happen to end a war (there weren't even strategic targets); imho it was a nuke-test which only happened because it was easy to cover it unter "ENDING WW2"
they were valuable naval ports and centers of industry. yeah, nuke talk is silly to even consider. 1 nuke will set up the worst chain of events this world has ever seen.
aqempty
+6|6503|international waters
cameronpoe ur anti-usa-jews/palestine=saints is really boring none of them have more reasons than the other own that land, the fact is that israel dont want to deal with them and they dont know how to have a serious talk.
even ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ that somebody could think that has a narrow point of view, is more realist
so if u hate israel and free world in general go to palestine and say"i support ur cause"before u get killed by them
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
It's about FUCKING TIME israel did something. Until now, they've sat back and had small fights with Hamas/Hezbollah and gotten THEIR CIVILIANS BLOWN UP. Now, they're finally striking back against TERRORISTS WHO HATE AMERICA, ISRAEL, ENGLAND, GERMANY, RUSSIA AND ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ALLIES WITH US. For all we know, they [hezbollah, hamas] could (and probably are, I don't know) be funding Al Qaeda. People that (barring if it was a conspiracy or not, but I won't get into that) attacked OUR country and killed over 3,000 people. Now, are you really going to be AGAINST israel in fighting people who attack not only them, and not only hate them, but hate the US and want to kill every single US citizen, for the fact that we're free.
herrr_smity
+156|6625|space command ur anus

Poseidon wrote:

It's about FUCKING TIME israel did something. Until now, they've sat back and had small fights with Hamas/Hezbollah and gotten THEIR CIVILIANS BLOWN UP. Now, they're finally striking back against TERRORISTS WHO HATE AMERICA, ISRAEL, ENGLAND, GERMANY, RUSSIA AND ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ALLIES WITH US. For all we know, they [hezbollah, hamas] could (and probably are, I don't know) be funding Al Qaeda. People that (barring if it was a conspiracy or not, but I won't get into that) attacked OUR country and killed over 3,000 people. Now, are you really going to be AGAINST israel in fighting people who attack not only them, and not only hate them, but hate the US and want to kill every single US citizen, for the fact that we're free.
that's bullshit, nobody hates you because you are free they hate you because of what your country has done and are doing around the world.
The idea that they hate your freedom is the most unreasonable idea EVER.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

aqempty wrote:

cameronpoe ur anti-usa-jews/palestine=saints is really boring none of them have more reasons than the other own that land, the fact is that israel dont want to deal with them and they dont know how to have a serious talk.
even ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ that somebody could think that has a narrow point of view, is more realist
so if u hate israel and free world in general go to palestine and say"i support ur cause"before u get killed by them
Some points I would like you to read carefully:

1. I am not anti-USA.
2. I am not anti-jewish.
3. The Palestinians are not saints.
4. Hate the free world? You sound like you have been sucked in by the 'if you're not with us, you're against us' propaganda bullshit. You can live in a free world AND hold my viewpoints. It's as if you are reading what I post and interpreting it through some kind of distortion device. Give me a fucking break. By the way I've been to Palestine - and I'm still alive now. They were extremely friendly to me (they are to Irish in general anyway) and I saw that they were friendly even with American tourists. Why don't YOU go there and learn something about them instead of relying on this warped media-created picture of them you have in your head!!?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-16 09:58:06)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

jonnykill wrote:

It was just an example of how war can put an end to things that is all . I no way can you compair WW2 with the incredibly detailed and complex situation in the Middle East . I guess I shouldn't have even wrote . But don't put words in my mouth I never said to use nukes for this situation . It isn't rational at all . But I think enough is enough and things have come to a head and Isreal is in the position to say if Lebanon isn't capable of handle Hizbolah them they will take care of the problem . This could be the makings of WW3 . Yikes !
Agreed. This situation is so far removed from WWII it's not funny. My comment was a petty jibe but you can probably see where I was coming from.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

$teiner wrote:

Lol thats the most riduclous response i've ever seen in my life. Japan isn't a massive producer of, well anything aside from electronic equipment - but wait, they're a massive automobile manufacturor, so you're wrong. Nagasaki followed Hiroshima anyway, and that was a solution to ending a massive world war, it has nothing to do with a regional conflict like this.

And Cameron, i haven't replied to one of your posts since the original one you made in this thread.

The Lebanase Government couldn't kick out Hezbollah -even if it wanted to- which it evidently does not, considering the considerable financial backing it recieves from Damascus and Tehran. Evidently the Lebanese people are paying the price as a result because of their governments inept attitude, and because of their general support of Hezbollah and it's militant arm. This is like arguing the difference between Pirates and Privateers, the only difference being the former is government sanctioned, but thats where differences end. Hezbollah is effectively the Paramilitary police force inside Lebanon, so if the Government sought to ensure it's own collapse, only then would they attempt to evict them. The Government of Lebanon and Hezbollah are so intricately involved, it's impossible to draw a disinction between the two.

And on the topic of "tit for tat murders" i'd like to quote Sir. Arthur (Bomber) Harris, Commander of Brtish Bomber Command in WW2. I think this applies quite nicely to the situation in the Levant at the moment. I'm going to end on this note too, as it really does sum things up.

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
As I responded to Jonnykill - WWII isn't the most apt series of events to use in making analogies with this situation. For a start the Nazis weren't some guerrilla army operating clandestinely under the government of Germany.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677
Of course they hate our freedom . They hate the fact that we are infidels , they hate the fact that we are Zionists . They hate the fact that the younger generation of Iranians want to be westernized . It's Muslim Fundamentalism that's the problem here . It's not even about religion , this is nothing more then power . It seems that almost every single Muslim country is having a problem with advancing and weening off the old way of living . The hardcore Muslims don't even want to see kids flying kites for goodness sakes . It's science and Allah doesn't believe in science blah blah blah .
This is ALMOST like the Samaria in Japan . They wanted to hold to traditional cultural values and living but Japan was pin pricked with shipping , over seas trade and western industry methods . They moved forward but the Samurai didn't and got killed off and faded out .
Same is going on in the middle east . Tali ban blowing up the Budda statues . Tossing acid into the faces of woman who don't wear a veil . Teaching their kids that Israel and the US is the devil and all kinds of brain washing crap . Ever see children of terror ? This poor kid was saying /worried he was going to hell because he saw the woman's face and feet doing the interview at a public pool . FFs why teach your children that stupid crap ?
What benefit to a society it is to teach your children that if they see a woman's face they will go to hell ? Ridiculous . Absolutely ridiculous ! Customs aside these idiots are resorting to terror tactics and killing innocent civillians , fucking up the economy and making life miserable . Did you know Hizbolah has their own TV station ? lol Lebanon is in the middle of a rock and a hard place . WTF are they going to do , fight of Hizbolah and risk civil war ? That's why Isreal is attacking the way they are . They know the position Lebanon is in so they almost HAVE to be heavy handed because that the only thing that get terrorists attention and respect - total all out war !

This is going to spiral out of control quickly . Bad times ahead . Just don't blame the US and Isreal please .
Both of us didn't ask for this fight . But now that we have no choice we need to take action . If you don't like it
don't watch it because we are moving foward with it no matter what .
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834

herrr_smity wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

that's bullshit, nobody hates you because you are free they hate you because of what your country has done and are doing around the world.
The idea that they hate your freedom is the most unreasonable idea EVER.
STFU you dont know what you are taliking about. you would be a little Nazi Rape Tard if it wasn't for the USA. Is that why you are so twisted about it. Becuase you owe your existance to the people you despise? sad.
herrr_smity
+156|6625|space command ur anus

Horseman 77 wrote:

STFU you dont know what you are taliking about. you would be a little Nazi Rape Tard if it wasn't for the USA. Is that why you are so twisted about it. Becuase you owe your existance to the people you despise? sad.
the whole ww2 dreams that the US has is just stupid. the Russian destroyed the wehrmacht NOT the US
GROW THE FUCK UP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard