=SoG=PredatoR
+3|6772|Austin, Texas
Ubar says that to recieve the basic command badge, you need 40 points IAR. Is that points only through the duties of commander (i.e. Arty, supplies, etc.) or does that 40 include your kills and whatnot outside of the command screen. Thanks for the help.
psyc1one
+0|6760
ubar says "IAR: 40 Command Points" as it would make sense for a Basic Command Badge
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6790|Noizyland

Only command points, so it's a bitch. Keep dropping supplies whenever you can.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Dopin_Nuts
+1|6768
and besides when ur commander so u cant get points for nething thats not commander...or points for arty or supplies when u r....its the average of ur teams score

u should go to a 64 player server with like 20 people in it...and unless the people suck u suhld have no trouble getting it
4lter_3go
+1|6762|Leighton Barracks, Germany
you can kill with your gun and get command points. contrary to what ppl say on here, i got my badge by being active on the battlefield, (this is after 1.03, never played earlier versions). i was killing and killing. reviving and reviving. ended the round with 56 points (x2 =113?)(was on karkand)
think outside the box

Last edited by 4lter_3go (2005-11-19 16:32:24)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6762|The United Center
i got both my basic and veteran at the same time.  i just found a 64 player server with about 40 people on it...it really wasnt a problem to get at all.
hanse81
+0|6749
It's NOT only the average of your team points, because I've often been on 2-3-4 place (40-64 players) in a round as commander. So if not the leader had a billion points I dont think it's the average that counts. In the manual I think its written as if they are using a formula including the teampoints. Not anly the average then the commander would be placed aprox. at the middle of the ranking each time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard