(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6578|Boise, Idaho
How about some more guns or my favorite idea that my brother(THE.MAFIAS.HITMAN) came up with was to have unlocks for the knife. But it wouldn't be a new knife it would be an ability the ability would be to throw the knife and the next ability unlock you should be able to throw it further.

Now my idea is the same idea but with pistols have a laser site that you can atach to it or somthing and all you cheating macro players why dont you set up your pistol to be full auto?
Longbow
+163|6681|Odessa, Ukraine
Glock 18c for all 1st. Lt.'s
30 rounds , semi\full auto
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6619|Hamburg / Germany
Desert Eagle .50 FTW
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6686|The Netherlands
Flamethrower ?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6809|Noizyland

How come Officers who are more or less tacticians and desk-workers get special combat abilities? Makes no sense at all mate, Officers arn't superior physical beings. I still find it kind of strange that Generals and whatnot are running around the Battlefield with firearms anyway.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6578|Boise, Idaho

Longbow wrote:

That would be nice but really would be unfair for the rest
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6578|Boise, Idaho

Tyferra wrote:

How come Officers who are more or less tacticians and desk-workers get special combat abilities? Makes no sense at all mate, Officers arn't superior physical beings. I still find it kind of strange that Generals and whatnot are running around the Battlefield with firearms anyway.
I see you point but really its about BF2 and in BF2 they dont do it like in real life.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6562|London (At Heart)

Tyferra wrote:

Indeed, in the British Army, the highest ranked officer you're ever likely to see in the field is a captain...

Shem
Longbow
+163|6681|Odessa, Ukraine

ronin|THE.DEVILS.HITMAN wrote:

Longbow wrote:

That would be nice but really would be unfair for the rest
I was just joking , I know it would be unfair
PRiMACORD
+190|6660|Home of the Escalade Herds
I want the euro trash weapons, the booster is too dead to play but it has some cool guns

It's such a waste having them stuck in EF.
Stealth_Bain
+19|6532|England, United Kingdom
Would be cool to get something else with the rank, like the ability to carry more clips or c4 etc, you get ONE SRAW anti tank rocket regardless or kit, that'd be cool., or maybe as you go up each rank you can shoot more accurately, you get better at nulling the recoil!  nothing mega game altering though.

I know these thoughts are easily picked apart, was just the beginnings of thoughts trying to provoke more.

one last thought how about the ability to use any of the 4 teams standard weapons regardless of which team you were, I'd like the ak101 whoever I was!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6713|Middle of nowhere

PRiMACORD wrote:

I want the euro trash weapons, the booster is too dead to play but it has some cool guns

i agree, i haven't played EF myself, but i know a lot of people who say the weapons kick ass, so why not just have a 3r'd tier of unlocks?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6727
What I would like is pistol unlocks for officers, after all, officers are really the ones who have pistols irl.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-07-14 13:58:26)

Stealth_Bain
+19|6532|England, United Kingdom

genius_man16 wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

i agree, i haven't played EF myself, but i know a lot of people who say the weapons kick ass, so why not just have a 3r'd tier of unlocks?
third tier would be cool. gets my vote!
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6578|Boise, Idaho

PRiMACORD wrote:

ya that is so true
ctu-a-socom-goa
+2|6596
oooooooooooooooooo heat seeking rockets insetead of AT like u can cycle through targets...........a silenced sniper......one can dream.....*sigh...*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard