-=pM|B1zzY=-
+0|6844|Germany
i was setting up at-mines in the middle of a street it was not at the spawn point and someone in a jeep drive over it and in the jeep there were 3 people... i got 2 times punished...

in the same game i set up more at-mines and the same guy drive over it  with one more guy in his vehicle and i got punished 2 times again...

thats what i wanted to say with my post!!!
Guille
+0|6763
people who punish for accidental Tks are faggets and need to be put down in RL... thanks
SMKpaladin
+0|6757|Germany
I have another nice example for a stupid TK: I was playing medic on don't-know-what-map-it-was and we (some other guys of my team an me) went to an enemy flag, as we capture it, some MEC guy kills a Teammate but is being shot instantly by some other guy from my team. I was medic, so of course I revived the teammate, so he could get at least one point for flag capture assist. He lives, we got the flag and about 5 seconds after he got revived, the shot me with about 1000 bullets in the ass??? There were about 3 others of my team, his whole radar must have been blue, but he thought he located an assassin?!? Of course no one took my kit and revived me, so the guy got his -4 for being completely unthankful.
Dr0pped
+8|6770|Ontario, Canada
I rarely punish for TKs unless they are blatantly stupid ones. For example.. playing Wake yesterday.as Chinese Army... we are down to one flag.  An enemy attack chopper is hovering over it - I jump in a jeep and move to MG and take out the chopper. A "bright" teammate spawns behind me and unloads a full clip into my back. 

I usually give the person the benefit of the doubt, but that one pissed me. and it felt good to punish him!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6785|Human Meat Shield
I punish no matter what anymore. It's a stupid system but has to be enforced because everyone would be TKing for vehicles/planes more often. I used to analyze if it was a mistake, but after a while you get punished for someone running in front of you or laying mines. I even got punished by my own squad when he ran in front of me. We get negative numbers anyway for TK's why use the punish system? It's funny how people say they wait for the 'sorry' shit, said it 115 times and still every one was a punish, I can count on one hand how many times I've been forgiven. Funny thing I think if any teammate even shoots one shot they should get a negative score, like when I was at a plane spawnpoint and idiot shot 2 shots to basically tell me to 'stay away from the plane that is going to spawn', so I TK him, followed him around and placed C4 on everything he was around...I eventually got kicked...but that was better than playing the game that day.
Boogie
+1|6762
I think that EA should ban your CD key if your TK's outnumber your kills.  There would have to be a mininium time requirement to go with this so a new guy whose first kill is a buddies b/c he doesn't know which part of the gun to aim with or what have you.

This would keep lunchboxes and smacktards to a mininium, add for the diehard Tk'sers they can lace EA pockets with more money.

I looked at my own stats 4k kills and 100 TK's  rough maths thats 2.5-3%.  Its something that the honest player would never have to worry about, and make the gaming community a better place, and possibly put more $$ in EA.
Yellow 13
+2|6750|Plano Texas
I think people should think before laying mines where they know a dumbass is going to drive and get tked. You guys know people are going to punish you for there mistakes so don't give them a chance to make them
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6785|Human Meat Shield
So...you're saying don't ever lay mines... another reason why Engineers are useless.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard