Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6818
https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8854/itwouldntco0.gif
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6653|Australia
i would fall to my knees and pray to the heavens
Zoton:"dear lord thank you for removing this horribly repetitive map with absolutely no teamwork involved. full of nade spamers, medic and armour whores and everything in between. you have saved me alot of heart wreching anguish by doing this and for it i will be forever in your debt"
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6818

=TBG=Zoton wrote:

Zoton:"dear lord thank you for removing this horribly repetitive map with absolutely no teamwork involved. full of nade spamers, medic and armour whores and everything in between. you have saved me alot of heart wreching anguish by doing this and for it i will be forever in your debt"
That's basically how it is on every other map,  you just pwnd yourself roflz
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6720|Indianapolis, IN
Maybe they should take away all points and awards that people have earned on that map too.  Kind of like wiping it from ever being played.  There would be a new top 10 of probably balanced players. 

Anyways, i would just revert back to an older patch and play like nothing had happened.
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6653|Australia

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

=TBG=Zoton wrote:

That's basically how it is on every other map,  you just pwnd yourself roflz
i'm really sure i did now that you say it (sarcasm). you only said it because you are one of the losers with about 4/6 of your time on it and the only reason you have a high SPM is because you only go medic. there is a thing called variation which is why there are so many other maps that you can play.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6717|Las Vegas
I for one, would go down to my local Fry's and start the looting.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6617|Manitowoc, WI
no fucking duh,  we are talking hypothetically
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.
I would cry.....Not becuase I miss the map but that all the nade spamming noobs who don't know how to do anythign else will ome onto my precious sharqi/gulf of oman servers.....Then the game will be ruined...Let the noobs stay in the n00b hole. (Yes i have alot of time on karkand. thats because my GFX card was shithouse and would artifact on any other map....*praises 6800GS*)
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6538|GREAT Britain
you know what would be good, is if EA took Karkand out, then made it into a single map "Booster" (BF2:Karkand) , then charged us for it, now that would be funny, i think they should do that.....and i bet u every sinlge one of the karkand hoes would buy it...while cursing
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6673|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
I would get on top of my desk and tap dance
eagles1106
+269|6582|Marlton, New Jersey.
wouldnt care because Wake Island is basically considered my Karkand
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA
yeah I love this, everyone hates karkand and thinks it is nothing but noobs playing it, yet it is by far the most popular map.

I got a question:

If you are not allowed to throw grenades, use the GL, drop mines, use c4, revive, use the PKM, drive the damn tank or LAV, drop arty as commander, like a certain map and lay claymores, fly the chopper or the planes and try and NOT get shot by moving, because you would be labeled as a noob or a smacktard or a fucktard or whore, what exactly ARE you allowed to do in this frickin' game? Listening to everyone's bullshit I am guessing all you are allowed to do is stand still so someone can get a kill without too much trouble.

In my opinion, the real noobs, fucktards, smacktards, or whores, are those of you that bitch about someone else getting the upper hand on you or actually made YOU the bitch for a round or two. You think you are too good to get killed and anyone that "pwned" you HAD to have been cheating, glitching, or exploiting. LOL, all this bitching cracks me up.

Now go dig through my stats and figure out what I have done wrong. I will admit to going to karkand and warlord to finish off a badge, simply because it is a lot of close quarters combat and the rounds last longer and they are great city maps. I also admit that in BF2 karkand is my favorite map and in SF, I like ghost town, surge and mass destruction. I hate all the night maps and I only go to irongater now to build my medic stats. I can't put a finger on why, but I do not like massuur all that much for some reason. It could be because everything is spread out a little too much and there is a lot of travelling to get to where the action is.

The other thing I like to do is collect awards, so I play 1 kit until I finish off the gold in that kit and then I move on to the next. I just finished off gold for sniper, so now I guess I will be a medic (whore) lol.

Last edited by lowing (2006-07-16 05:23:09)

iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6527|Belgium
I would continue playing 24/7 GHOSTTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6635|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I would love if karkand was gone its full of tank and APC whores anyway.

Then i would carry on with my beloved Ghost Town

Last edited by scottomus0 (2006-07-16 06:32:46)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6528|Boston, MA
I'd just play the other maps...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I'd just play the other maps...
I already do, and have done for over 2months

Last edited by Snake (2006-07-16 08:56:57)

montypythizzle
+21|6601
:dies:
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6533|Forest Lake, Australia

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

Shock and awe!  I think half the community would go into shock, have a heart attack, wake up from that, have a seizure, then a stroke.
lol...

+1

I'd feel relieved.  My most played map is Karkand, and everytime I try and break away from it, I end up going back to it...So, I hope they do pull Karkand...Then, I can go back to doing every map...Instead of just one

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-07-18 21:09:40)

dhoar4
Banned

The_Mob_Returns wrote:

Maybe they should take away all points and awards that people have earned on that map too.  Kind of like wiping it from ever being played.  There would be a new top 10 of probably balanced players. 

Anyways, i would just revert back to an older patch and play like nothing had happened.
People map whore on other maps too...Sharqi, Mashtuur, Wake...Just to name a few...Are they part of those "balanced" players?
dhoar4
Banned

lowing wrote:

yeah I love this, everyone hates karkand and thinks it is nothing but noobs playing it, yet it is by far the most popular map.

I got a question:

If you are not allowed to throw grenades, use the GL, drop mines, use c4, revive, use the PKM, drive the damn tank or LAV, drop arty as commander, like a certain map and lay claymores, fly the chopper or the planes and try and NOT get shot by moving, because you would be labeled as a noob or a smacktard or a fucktard or whore, what exactly ARE you allowed to do in this frickin' game? Listening to everyone's bullshit I am guessing all you are allowed to do is stand still so someone can get a kill without too much trouble.

In my opinion, the real noobs, fucktards, smacktards, or whores, are those of you that bitch about someone else getting the upper hand on you or actually made YOU the bitch for a round or two. You think you are too good to get killed and anyone that "pwned" you HAD to have been cheating, glitching, or exploiting. LOL, all this bitching cracks me up.

Now go dig through my stats and figure out what I have done wrong. I will admit to going to karkand and warlord to finish off a badge, simply because it is a lot of close quarters combat and the rounds last longer and they are great city maps. I also admit that in BF2 karkand is my favorite map and in SF, I like ghost town, surge and mass destruction. I hate all the night maps and I only go to irongater now to build my medic stats. I can't put a finger on why, but I do not like massuur all that much for some reason. It could be because everything is spread out a little too much and there is a lot of travelling to get to where the action is.

The other thing I like to do is collect awards, so I play 1 kit until I finish off the gold in that kit and then I move on to the next. I just finished off gold for sniper, so now I guess I will be a medic (whore) lol.
Wow...You're my hero...+1 to you
Brasso
+1,549|6628

I couldn't care less if it suddenly went *poof*.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2006-07-18 21:15:18)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6509|Gold Coast
They wouldn't. Imagine the amount of people that would stop playing. I would just play more Wake or Sharqi.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Deaths_Sandman
WOoKie
+6|6502|Florida, USA
Continue playing SF and play on whatever vanilla map my clan decides to do their thing on.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6576|Florida
i honestly would kind of laugh lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard