CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

|AIA| DAS wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Is ther enough server space to list the violations of palestine and other nations against israel? Oh, that's right, the UN doesn't care, the jews are just supposed to sit there and watch their families get slaughtered.
You really need to get a clue...

If Israel had not stolen the land and murdered the people who were there for the last 60 years, there wouldn't be any fighting.  The only people who have been getting slaughtered are the people in the countries around Israel.

Israel is the SINGLE LARGEST AGRESSOR in the middle east.  They are at the root of everything that is wrong with that area.

You need to read the resolutions, most of them deal with Israel murdering the people who were there and then stealing their land...
HE needs a clue?

Israel was given the land after the UN agreed in 1947 to give it to them, they expanded the boundries of that land AFTER they where ATTACKED by Egypt, Syria, and Jordan.  With aid from Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and Algeria.  They defeated those forces in 6 DAYS! or 132 hours and 30 Mins.  They recently started to close in their boundries by giving up Gaza to try to speed up the peace process.  Ever since giving up Gaza, the Palestinians have used it as a staging area for Daily missle attacks.  Israel has done nothing for repraisals until they kidnapped an IDF soldier.  BTW look up an see what countries sponsor all of those UN sanctions, you keep tossing about, which were Vetoed.  All Arab countries I'm sure.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/97/UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.png

That's the intended two-state solution as per the UN resolution you mentioned. A far cry from the Israel and Palestine of today. The resolution did not create Israel I might add. The British actually refused to implement it as they saw the solution as impractical and problematic. The Israeli state was born from violence not some resolution agreed upon by distant nations. What right distant nations had to dictate what should be done with Palestine is beyond me.

Giving up Gaza for the peace process? Sharon himself concedes that it was necessary to cede the Gaza strip to preserve the jewish majority in any 'greater land of Israel'. It was not some altruistic endeavour.

'Nothing for reprisals': LOL. Airstrikes and artillery rounds have been pounding Gaza ever since Gaza was given back to the Palestinians. Don't you read the news?

I think you'll find that a lot of the resolutions condemning Israeli actions are unaminously supported with the exception of two countries: Israel and the USA. (Sometimes countries like Guam, etc. too though).

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-15 09:35:34)

TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany
Quick note to your sig: As this sign was for peace before Hitler used it, it doesnt fit the Republicans. But it doesn't fit them in the Nazi sense too. So what for?!

Best thing would be to just put a Lewis Black quote into the sig: "The Democratic Party is a party of no ideas & the Republican Party is a party of bad ideas."

CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

TC><Injecter wrote:

Quick note to your sig: As this sign was for peace before Hitler used it, it doesnt fit the Republicans. But it doesn't fit them in the Nazi sense too. So what for?!

Best thing would be to just put a Lewis Black quote into the sig: "The Democratic Party is a party of no ideas & the Republican Party is a party of bad ideas."

I took it down. It was probably a little too provocative.
TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany
The Bush quotes were good though ^^

Last edited by TC><Injecter (2006-07-15 11:47:42)

|AIA| DAS
+23|6467|Me Dad's Wilkins

CameronPoe wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

If Israel had not stolen the land and murdered the people who were there for the last 60 years, there wouldn't be any fighting.  The only people who have been getting slaughtered are the people in the countries around Israel.

Israel is the SINGLE LARGEST AGRESSOR in the middle east.  They are at the root of everything that is wrong with that area.

You need to read the resolutions, most of them deal with Israel murdering the people who were there and then stealing their land...
HE needs a clue?

Israel was given the land after the UN agreed in 1947 to give it to them, they expanded the boundries of that land AFTER they where ATTACKED by Egypt, Syria, and Jordan.  With aid from Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and Algeria.  They defeated those forces in 6 DAYS! or 132 hours and 30 Mins.  They recently started to close in their boundries by giving up Gaza to try to speed up the peace process.  Ever since giving up Gaza, the Palestinians have used it as a staging area for Daily missle attacks.  Israel has done nothing for repraisals until they kidnapped an IDF soldier.  BTW look up an see what countries sponsor all of those UN sanctions, you keep tossing about, which were Vetoed.  All Arab countries I'm sure.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … e_1947.png

That's the intended two-state solution as per the UN resolution you mentioned. A far cry from the Israel and Palestine of today. The resolution did not create Israel I might add. The British actually refused to implement it as they saw the solution as impractical and problematic. The Israeli state was born from violence not some resolution agreed upon by distant nations. What right distant nations had to dictate what should be done with Palestine is beyond me.

Giving up Gaza for the peace process? Sharon himself concedes that it was necessary to cede the Gaza strip to preserve the jewish majority in any 'greater land of Israel'. It was not some altruistic endeavour.

'Nothing for reprisals': LOL. Airstrikes and artillery rounds have been pounding Gaza ever since Gaza was given back to the Palestinians. Don't you read the news?

I think you'll find that a lot of the resolutions condemning Israeli actions are unaminously supported with the exception of two countries: Israel and the USA. (Sometimes countries like Guam, etc. too though).
If you read the post I said Proposed, not supported.  The Palestinians which you love so dearly, have bombed Israel's cities with over 100 missles, since taking over Gaza.

As for your far cry from Israel and Palestine of the day, remark.  If a Sovereign nation is attacked, and uses force against the nation who attacked it, and by means of said force capture lands in the process.  Who is to say whether it is right or wrong for them to keep said lands?  You? Me? the UN?

UN Resolution number 181 was voted in by a tally of 33-13 of the Nations abstaining one was the UK, if they were so apposed, why not vote against it. 

The countries that voted against it, Cuba, Greece, India, and surprisingly(/sarcasm)...Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey, and Yemen.

The resolution number 181 was proposed by a group of member nations, called UNSCOP, No Superpowers where included on this board.  Before Palestine became their own nation they were under the thumb of the British Mandate.

The division was based on current Jewish settlements of the time...See this map.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:UN_P … e_1947.png

Cameron Poe "If it was in the news, it must be true"  Wake up and smell reality.  Sheltered little man.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

|AIA| DAS wrote:

If you read the post I said Proposed, not supported.  The Palestinians which you love so dearly, have bombed Israel's cities with over 100 missles, since taking over Gaza.
Fair enough. I don't dispute the fact that Palestinians have launched attacks from Gaza. I was just pointing out that your assertion that Israel hadn't retaliated was incorrect.

|AIA| DAS wrote:

As for your far cry from Israel and Palestine of the day, remark.  If a Sovereign nation is attacked, and uses force against the nation who attacked it, and by means of said force capture lands in the process.  Who is to say whether it is right or wrong for them to keep said lands?  You? Me? the UN?
Are you suggesting Hitler would have been entitled to populate all of mainland Europe and large swathes of Russia had he consolidated and managed to beat the Russians? You are kind of suggesting that any nation that is militarily strong has carte blanche to drive out the civilian inhabitants of a particular region if it so chooses.

|AIA| DAS wrote:

UN Resolution number 181 was voted in by a tally of 33-13 of the Nations abstaining one was the UK, if they were so apposed, why not vote against it. 

The countries that voted against it, Cuba, Greece, India, and surprisingly(/sarcasm)...Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey, and Yemen.

The resolution number 181 was proposed by a group of member nations, called UNSCOP, No Superpowers where included on this board.  Before Palestine became their own nation they were under the thumb of the British Mandate.

The division was based on current Jewish settlements of the time...See this map.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:UN_P … e_1947.png
I am well aware of who voted on the resolution. I don't see the relevance of what you're stating.

|AIA| DAS wrote:

Cameron Poe "If it was in the news, it must be true"  Wake up and smell reality.  Sheltered little man.
What does reality smell like? I didn't realise it had a particular odour associated with it. I do live in a house so most of the time I am 'sheltered' as you have mentioned. Little? I'm 6ft, size is relative and you haven't mentioned on which scale you are measuring things so I can't agree or disagree with your assertion on me being 'little'.

PS I'm a well travelled university graduate in my late 20s. I've been to Palestine, Israel & Jordan. I don't believe everything I read. I read everything from FOX News, JerusalemPost, Haaretz, BBC, La Prensa, El Pais, Al Jazeera and various other news sources and draw my conclusions logically and carefully.

PS The map link you posted is the very map I display a few posts back.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-15 12:11:02)

|AIA| DAS
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … n_1947.png

Proper link above.  As for the Sheltered Little Man comment it was based on your views, not your stature.  I see no logic at all in drawing conclusions that Israel is the biggest antagonist in the region.  That is a rash conclusion at best.

I am very concerned about what is going on in the middle east, but refuse to pick sides on the issue, however it is quite clear what side you are on.  Based on your sig.  I beleive that any Sovereign nation has the right to defend any of it's citizens as it sees fit, if it be through diplomacy, so be it.  But if the original act is brought about by force, than it can and should be met by force.

I don't hold against you your views on staying completely out of the fight, after all you've made it very clear which country has helped shape your political views on the world.

Some countries have a "Can Do" attitude whilst others choose to watch from the sidelines.

Not that there is anything right or wrong with that.

But I don't feel that a people, who have a right to their own country, should be persecuted, because of their religious beliefs.  And that is what the entire Muslim world is doing to Israel.  The land was taken from them a long time ago, why can't they have some of it back?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

|AIA| DAS wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Map_of_Jewish_settlements_in_Palestine_in_1947.png

Proper link above.  As for the Sheltered Little Man comment it was based on your views, not your stature.  I see no logic at all in drawing conclusions that Israel is the biggest antagonist in the region.  That is a rash conclusion at best.

I am very concerned about what is going on in the middle east, but refuse to pick sides on the issue, however it is quite clear what side you are on.  Based on your sig.  I beleive that any Sovereign nation has the right to defend any of it's citizens as it sees fit, if it be through diplomacy, so be it.  But if the original act is brought about by force, than it can and should be met by force.

I don't hold against you your views on staying completely out of the fight, after all you've made it very clear which country has helped shape your political views on the world.

Some countries have a "Can Do" attitude whilst others choose to watch from the sidelines.

But I don't feel that a people, who have a right to their own country, should be persecuted, because of their religious beliefs.  And that is what the entire Muslim world is doing to Israel.  The land was taken from them a long time ago, why can't they have some of it back?
My views on Palestine are based on what I have seen with my own eyes and the fact that, having read the history of the conflict extensively, I judge Israel to be the one who committed the original fundamental injustice and continue to act in an unjust matter with the way in which they administer the West Bank and Gaza.

I don't dispute that a nation that is attacked has the right to respond in kind. My original post and nearly all of my arguments on this thread concern the method by which Israel chose to respond. Their methods are counterproductive as they will actually bolster the guerrillas, especially so given that Lebanon was making progress towards shedding it's links with the past. It will effectively be back to square one. I always criticise collective punishment too. If you believe in collective punishment then I simply can't bridge that difference of opinion with you.

I firmly believe that, although there is some actual genuine anti-semitism in the middle east, the conflict is actually ethnically/territorially based. I have spoken with many Palestinians and they obviously don't like Israel very much but it's not because they're jews. That is merely incidental. If it were occupied by buddhists their gripe wouldn't be that they had buddhists for neighbours. A lot of people on this thread blur the lines between race and religion. Judaism and Islam are religions. Arabs happen to be majority muslim. Israelis happen to be majority jewish.

The current Israeli actions play into the hands of extremists. Every civilian death will turn ten moderates into ten extremists - on both sides of the conflict. Not very productive.
|AIA| DAS

CameronPoe wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Map_of_Jewish_settlements_in_Palestine_in_1947.png

My views on Palestine are based on what I have seen with my own eyes and the fact that, having read the history of the conflict extensively, I judge Israel to be the one who committed the original fundamental injustice and continue to act in an unjust matter with the way in which they administer the West Bank and Gaza.

I don't dispute that a nation that is attacked has the right to respond in kind. My original post and nearly all of my arguments on this thread concern the method by which Israel chose to respond. Their methods are counterproductive as they will actually bolster the guerrillas, especially so given that Lebanon was making progress towards shedding it's links with the past. It will effectively be back to square one. I always criticise collective punishment too. If you believe in collective punishment then I simply can't bridge that difference of opinion with you.

I firmly believe that, although there is some actual genuine anti-semitism in the middle east, the conflict is actually ethnically/territorially based. I have spoken with many Palestinians and they obviously don't like Israel very much but it's not because they're jews. That is merely incidental. If it were occupied by buddhists their gripe wouldn't be that they had buddhists for neighbours. A lot of people on this thread blur the lines between race and religion. Judaism and Islam are religions. Arabs happen to be majority muslim. Israelis happen to be majority jewish.

The current Israeli actions play into the hands of extremists. Every civilian death will turn ten moderates into ten extremists - on both sides of the conflict. Not very productive.
That last statement is reaching a bit, don't you think?

Your original post was extremely hostile toward Israel.  It is not your place to deem what is excessive force, in response, unless it happens to you.

If the Palestinians or Hezbollah would have kidnapped the IDF soldier and beheaded him, burn his body, and dragged it through the streets of Gaza or Beirut whilst the mobs of civilians chanted "Death to Israel and Death to America", whilst the children run around picking up candy someone handed out due to the joyus celebration, would Israel's response make sense to you then?

If you do "read the news" you also know that southern Lebanon is controlled by Hezbollah.  They even hold seats in the parliment.

Before Israel attacked the Beirut airport, The Lebanese government moved all state aircraft to Jordan, Coincedence?  Doubtful.
SealXo
+309|6506
HOW ABOUT YOU DONT FUCK WITH THE JEWS
how about that
i hope isreal fucks them all up<3
[DETX] arabeater
+6|6581|OKC, Oklahoma USA Baby!

SealXo wrote:

HOW ABOUT YOU DONT FUCK WITH THE JEWS
how about that
i hope isreal fucks them all up<3
Hellz Yea GO ISRAEL!!!
Hezbollah is getting WTF PWNED and next will be Hamas hopefully.
+1 for you!
Souls
+14|6633|Garden City, KS. USA

CameronPoe wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Hezbollah, hamas, plo....whatever, they each containg high ranking members of various government agencies, for the governments to turn a blind eye to theri operation is the same as giving them a green flag, what if the FBI decided to quit shutting down militia groups or white/black supremist groups, what if Washington decided to ignore the border extremist (not the minutemen) who want to run out and shoot every illegal they see in the desert? Would you sit back and say "Pfft, they're NGO's, nothing we can do about them"? Many of these governments, especially Syria, have Arab supremist views right up to the top of command, and feel they have nothing but gain in the destruction of Israel, the one nation over there that actually invests in schools and industry, why build your own when you can take theirs? How about sanctioning the governmetns that allow the broadcast of terrorist fundraisers on TV? How about the sanctioning the governments that ignore trucks full of AK's crossing the borders? How abourt sanctioning the governments that teach that an Arab life is worth 2 times that of anyone else's as soon as the kids can read, as well as allowing government facilities to be used to teach how to make homemeade rockets to launch indiscriminately at Israeli colleges? If these governments ever want any kind of credibility, they're going to have to start policing their own, maybe they need to start by ousting the cabinet officials who spend their free time running camps teaching how to make car bombs.
Kr@cker - you don't get the jist of my argument. Israel don't have to sit there and take it like a bitch but they don't need to and shouldn't combat guerrilla warfare with conventional warfare in a third party country (thus producing civilian casualties and disgruntlement and bolstering support for the guerrillas).
Heres a news flash for you Hamas and Hezbola are not guerrillas they are parts of the governments of Palestine and Lebanon.  Therefore Israel has every right to strike at both of those countries governments including infrastructure. They are and have been attacking Israel since they pulled out of southern Lebanon.   Israel agreed under the UN to the pull out if Lebanon would disarm these "guerrillas".  Well Israel kept there side but did Lebanon not.   So what should Israel do instead of airstikes?  Use the MOSSAD and start killing the goverments responisble?  You sound like every other lefty always pointing the wrongs of Israel and the US and ignoring the reasons why action was taken.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6530

CameronPoe wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

HE needs a clue?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … e_1947.png

Too bad the Palestinians flat out refused to recognize those jewish territories in the map. They were like hell no we want all the land. They didnt want to share and got bitch slapped.
SealXo
+309|6506
if JEWS own and you know it lao your hands
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6530
Israeli tactic = Dropping thousands of fliers in areas that are about to bombed so civilians can go elsewhere.

Hezbollah tactic = brain wash some kid to strap on a vest filled with explosives and find the most crowded area with kids and moms and dogs and with out warning..boom.

I cant feel sorry for Israels enemies.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6530

--->[Your]Phobia<--- wrote:

david363 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

david363 wrote:

Grow up you freakin child..
hes not a "freakin" child, it true, arabs should not be allowed to do this shit, they need tought a lesson...if only Chuck Norris was real...
If you took your sentences and replaced the word 'arabs' with 'jews' I think there would be outrage, and rightly so. Grow up.
Thank you.

I think the first people who need to be tought a lesson is the fcking Israelis killing innocent people for the sake of war.
they are not killing people for the sake of war you fucking twat they are killing the terrorist scum who have taken the soldiers prisioners, Isreal cannot be held responsible for the deaths of the civillians anymore, sinse those terrorists took captive the 2 soldiers they knew what was going to happen so they sacrificed their own people, all they are trying to do is stir up shit, the arabs just cant live in peace
You dum basterd go fck your self. Obviously you don’t know jack shit. People are not war casualties but they are being fired on as if they are the fcking terrorists you twat.
*ps sry for the bad language guys but this fcker asked for it
Sounds like you need some twat phobia. Your either a civil person or not. Towel head hadjis are not civil. They need to be put down like dogs. They should sterolize all hadji's and kill off the women. Then put the men to work as slaves cuz thats all they are good for. Sounds harsh? Well hats what the other side thinks so fuk it.
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6726|UK - England

rawls2 wrote:

david363 wrote:

they are not killing people for the sake of war you fucking twat they are killing the terrorist scum who have taken the soldiers prisioners, Isreal cannot be held responsible for the deaths of the civillians anymore, sinse those terrorists took captive the 2 soldiers they knew what was going to happen so they sacrificed their own people, all they are trying to do is stir up shit, the arabs just cant live in peace
You dum basterd go fck your self. Obviously you don’t know jack shit. People are not war casualties but they are being fired on as if they are the fcking terrorists you twat.
Sounds like you need some twat phobia. Your either a civil person or not. Towel head hadjis are not civil. They need to be put down like dogs. They should sterolize all hadji's and kill off the women. Then put the men to work as slaves cuz thats all they are good for. Sounds harsh? Well hats what the other side thinks so fuk it.
dont you worry i get plenty of twat unlike you, online thing you get to bum is ur fcking pc. Have you ever wondered not ALL arabs are fcking evil as you think they are. I hope they stop trade with some 'country's' then we will see .
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6530

rawls2 wrote:

dont you worry i get plenty of twat unlike you, online thing you get to bum is ur fcking pc. Have you ever wondered not ALL arabs are fcking evil as you think they are. I hope they stop trade with some 'country's' then we will see .
I used too think arabs were not all crazy. Not anymore. they are all fuckin crazy like you. Let them take back there fukin oil. You dont think the US has a plan for that scenario. Please, we already have the best energy source on teh face of the earth. They take away the oil we fire up our nuclear reactors. End of storie. What about the waste it produces? No problem, we drop it on all those Arab countries. Easy.

BTW. My girl gave me a fuckin great blow job this morning cuz she's on the rag. Woot Woot!

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-07-15 14:16:25)

--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6726|UK - England
1st im not arab
2nd lol I hope they take all their oil
3rd i hope they take all their monies investited in banks round the world
4th I w8 for those countries to go into economical disaster.
5th I gotta go now, not all liek you living at the pc some of us have lifes so have fun talking to your self you ass.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

|AIA| DAS wrote:

That last statement is reaching a bit, don't you think?

Your original post was extremely hostile toward Israel.  It is not your place to deem what is excessive force, in response, unless it happens to you.

If the Palestinians or Hezbollah would have kidnapped the IDF soldier and beheaded him, burn his body, and dragged it through the streets of Gaza or Beirut whilst the mobs of civilians chanted "Death to Israel and Death to America", whilst the children run around picking up candy someone handed out due to the joyus celebration, would Israel's response make sense to you then?

If you do "read the news" you also know that southern Lebanon is controlled by Hezbollah.  They even hold seats in the parliment.
I don't believe my last statement to be 'reaching'. I speak as an Irishman who knows that for every oppressive action the british took in northern ireland, they pretty much acted as recruitment officials for the IRA! Bloody Sunday practically created the P.I.R.A of the 70s.

My post was hostile I concede that. This is a forum however and I think all of us are entitled here to state what we deem to be correct. We're sharing our views - I don't think anyone can be precluded from making informed judgements on issues and stating them on this forum. I don't see how something 'happening to me' qualifies me to make a judgement on said thing.

On the Israeli response making sense comment: I still wouldn't condone the Israeli response. A more sensible response would have been to set an ultimatum for the Lebanese government with a short deadline (stating exactly what response they could expect for non-compliance), for the Lebanese to act on Hezbollah and retrieve the soldiers. This would also allowed the Lebanese government time to evacuate civilians from the south and other strategic targets (such as the airport for instance). What Israel did was act rashly - anger clouds good judgement: that may be to blame in this case.

Yes Hezbollah have one cabinet position and one other seat and I know they occupy parts of southern Lebanon. Their level of representation in the parliament shows me that they have poor support among the Lebanese, in which case, why collectively punish the Lebanese (50% of them are catholic even - hardly your typical Taliban style arabocracy).

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-15 15:52:54)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

rawls2 wrote:

Two wrongs don't make a right Rawls.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

Souls wrote:

Heres a news flash for you Hamas and Hezbola are not guerrillas they are parts of the governments of Palestine and Lebanon.
Really? I never realised that. OMG I take everything back. LOL. Let's invade Austria for electing Jorg Haider (a neo-nazi)!

Souls wrote:

Therefore Israel has every right to strike at both of those countries governments including infrastructure.
I didn't realise Palestine had achieved 'country' status. Did that happen in the last few hours?

Souls wrote:

You sound like every other lefty always pointing the wrongs of Israel and the US and ignoring the reasons why action was taken.
Every other 'lefty'? That sounds like a bit of a generalisation. I don't hold communist views for a start. I am well aware that others have committed wrongs. I am just choosing to point out the wrongs of Israel. I don't know what the reference to USA is about - given that this thread relates solely to Lebanon/Palestine/Israel.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-15 15:51:26)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command

CameronPoe wrote:

I didn't realise Palestine had achieved 'country' status. Did that happen in the last few hours?
If they don't want to stand up and form a RL  MEC then Israel and whomever else is concerned has an obligation to kill them anyway. Your insisting Palestine is the rightful owners of that land. Palestine elected Hamas, they are now reaping what they have sown.

CameronPoe wrote:

Every other 'lefty'? That sounds like a bit of a generalisation. I don't hold communist views for a start. I am well aware that others have committed wrongs. I am just choosing to point out the wrongs of Israel. I don't know what the reference to USA is about - given that this thread relates solely to Lebanon/Palestine/Israel.
You also choose to limit your survey of history to the last 100 years. Only people ONLY looking back that far can believe the things you believe.
     I ask you directly; WTF are you expecting Israel to do? Sharia? Brazil? Die?

Last edited by Alexanderthegrape (2006-07-15 15:56:09)

spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6511|vancouver
Think I must be missing something.  CameronPoe posts this picture, showing the UN partition plan in 1947...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/97/UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.png

Then |AIA| DAS posts this picture, showing the extent of Jewish settlements in Palestine in 1947...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Map_of_Jewish_settlements_in_Palestine_in_1947.png

What is that supposed to show?  The only thing I get out of it is how heavily the partition plan favoured the Jews in the region.  When you consider that all that's left of Palestine is Gaza and the West Bank, no wonder the people there are pissed off about it.
bogo24dk
+26|6476
If they don't want to stand up and form a RL  MEC then Israel and whomever else is concerned has an obligation to kill them anyway. Your insisting Palestine is the rightful owners of that land. Palestine elected Hamas, they are now reaping what they have sown.
Can i ask you this :

Was Sharon any better then hamas ?
Who has the highest body of losing civilians ?
Is it right for Israel to kill civilians and do collect punishment for action of a few?
And least but not last over 60 years have passed and the Palestinians have no land , settlement over settlements are build every year. Is this right ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard