Pilky
Banned
+3|6513
Does Any1 Now How To Keep Connected To The Internet And Close The Aol Program Coz Its Lagging My Game Please Help.
Simon
basically
+838|6674|UK
yes, pm me for info
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6640|Birmingham, UK
Get another IP. AOL are terrible and - just why? I don't have it, never will and I am sorry fro the situation you find yourself in. I wish you all the luck in the future and hope that someone will be able to help you
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6707|Devon, England
yes, i do aswell. pm me if that guy dunt know.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6710|Howell, Mi USA
Biggest help would be to get rid of AOL they suck big butts
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6646|Washington, DC

Why the fuck are you using AOL? Don't give me that 'omg no high speed near me' crap; there are still better dial-ip ISPs than AOHell. PeoplePC and Earthlink come to mind. But here are some high-speed internet providers that have great prices:

http://www.verizon.net (their cheapest plan is 15 bucks a month, thats cheaper than AOL and way faster!)
http://www.comcast.com (customer service is sub-par but the actual service rocks)

EDIT: I came of as an asshole in this post, sorry. I just get blown away by how many people still use that horrible internet service.

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-07-14 14:54:35)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

Try hitting the power switch on and off quickly about 3 times, it resets your rig to default settings. Flick it really fast.
King_Vegeta
+4|6645
AOL = America on hell
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

King_Vegeta wrote:

AOL = America on hell
That happens to be AOH
Crawdaddy79
+27|6553

polarbearz wrote:

Try hitting the power switch on and off quickly about 3 times, it resets your rig to default settings. Flick it really fast.
I suggest you do not follow the advice of polarbearz because he lies a lot.  I am sure you would break your computer by listening to it.

Instead, maybe your computer is overheating and that's what is causing the lag?  I suggest you install a watercooling system.  You will need to remove all of your case fans and tape up all of the vents really good (or even glue pieces of sheet metal over them), and also caulk up the cracks.  Grab a hose and insert it into your CD drive, turn it on and keep it on until you see it backing out.  You have successfully watercooled your computer.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

Crawdaddy79 wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

I suggest you do not follow the advice of polarbearz because he lies a lot.  I am sure you would break your computer by listening to it.

Instead, maybe your computer is overheating and that's what is causing the lag?  I suggest you install a watercooling system.  You will need to remove all of your case fans and tape up all of the vents really good (or even glue pieces of sheet metal over them), and also caulk up the cracks.  Grab a hose and insert it into your CD drive, turn it on and keep it on until you see it backing out.  You have successfully watercooled your computer.
Bullshit.

The hose goes into the floppydrive. Its not really a floppy drive, 'floppy' is the description of the hose.

For more proof: its A: Drive. 'A' being the shortform for 'Ahosetobeinsertedhere'
Crawdaddy79
+27|6553

polarbearz wrote:

The hose goes into the floppydrive. Its not really a floppy drive, 'floppy' is the description of the hose.

For more proof: its A: Drive. 'A' being the shortform for 'Ahosetobeinsertedhere'
Yes I forgot about the legacy method...  If you do not have a CD drive then you must use your A: drive.  It is best to tilt your PC on its back and leave it there for maximum cooling effectiveness.
Someguy
+83|6640

polarbearz wrote:

King_Vegeta wrote:

AOL = America on hell
That happens to be AOH
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA LMAO NICE!!! +1
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

Someguy wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

King_Vegeta wrote:

AOL = America on hell
That happens to be AOH
Cummed yet darling?
Crawdaddy79
+27|6553

polarbearz wrote:

Someguy wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

That happens to be AOH
Cummed yet darling?
All the quality posts in this thread and he chooses to +1 that bullshit.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

People worship the ground I walk on.
Pilky
Banned
+3|6513
Thanks For The Bullshit Dikeds
Crawdaddy79
+27|6553

Pilky wrote:

That's what you get for using AOL.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

Crawdaddy79 wrote:

Pilky wrote:

That's what you get for using AOL.
What? Inability to spell or use proper capitalization?

I never knew it was THAT bad.
Someguy
+83|6640

Crawdaddy79 wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Someguy wrote:

Cummed yet darling?
All the quality posts in this thread and he chooses to +1 that bullshit.
i only give +1 for funny shit. u get -1, shit no more -1s...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

Ouch. You cut him deeeeeep
~Solar~Fire~
+45|6664|Austin, TX

polarbearz wrote:

People worship the ground I walk on.
and those people make Scientologists look intelligent by comparison :p
elite
+89|6730|Sheffield, England
i have aol....works fine   love it!
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6810|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Get rid of AOL.  It is a Virus and can really hurt your system.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6565|UK

I swear to god tht aol woman is EVIL!  Once instead of saying 'welcome to AOL' she said 'AWWWW FUCK OFF NOT YOU AGAIN, GET A LIFE'  since then iv taken steps and gettin laid on an hourly basis, THANK U AOL!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard