TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany

CameronPoe wrote:

TC><Injecter wrote:

Just to clear the other thing up: Palestinians come from greece. So nobody stole something from someone. It never belonged to them.
Very nice. What a jokebag of a statement. LOL. Yeah! Send all the Palestinians back to Greece! LOL!
Did i say you should send them back? They shall stay there IN PEACE! I just wanted to say, that the land there didnt belong to them .... as it doesnt belong to jews/israelis. Its just land, that now, this both parties should share. Is that sooo complicated?!

Some researchment-thing found out that palestinians descend from greece and moved there a loooooong time ago. AND?! OK they did. Still the land doesnt belong ONLY to them.
HM1{N}
+86|6614|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

TC><Injecter wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

WRONG, it was never their land, the Jews murdered the Caananites to get the land...I believe it was Constantine that then went in and took out the Jews.  The land was never originally owned by the Jews, it was owned by Muslims.
WRONG!

It wasn't owned by jews nor was it by muslims GODDAMNIT... Do you think your Caanites rised from the earth!? They came from somewhere.

And: Jews and Muslims lived in peace (in times of the temple etc). Why are the caanites/palastinians/arabs now allowed to take everything for them!? Thats just idiotic. Israelis were there more than 5700 years ago (prob. along with muslims). So both shoudl be there. END.
3rd millenium bc = over 5000 years ago, that's when the Caananites were there, the Jews then came in and took the land.

TC><Injecter wrote:

And something to Jerusalem: Do you think it wouldnt be open for everybody if there was not the risk, that then there would be quite many suicide/homicide bombs/attacks?!
It WAS open until this last century when Israel decided to take it from the Muslims, that's when this latest round of wars started.

Get your facts straight...
TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany
You are telling me something of getting my facts straight but still say Caananites instead of Canaaanites...

.-/

But thanks... Didnt know one part...

EDIT: But one question leaves behind: So somewhen the jews went there took the land, then did somehting then built their temple(s) and the caaNItes dit nothing !?

Last edited by TC><Injecter (2006-07-14 09:05:00)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

TC><Injecter wrote:

You are telling me something of getting my facts straight but still say Caananites instead of Caanites...

.-/

EDIT: But one question leaves behind: So somewhen the jews went there took the land, then did somehting then built their temple(s) and the caaNItes dit nothing !?
Injecter: It's CANAANITES. They came from CANAAN. Hence the CANAANITES. Look it up.

This thread has been completely derailed and gone off topic. This thread is supposed to be about the Israel-Lebanon issue not about the origins of the Palestinian problem.
GATOR591957
+84|6596
Whatever happened to the victor goes the spoils.  I can see the American Indians saying Ok we want our land back, and the reason, we were there first. 

I'm going to go on a rant here.  I believe it is a travesty that the US hasn't sent a high level envoy to Isreal to calm this situation.  If not controlled soon it will escalate.  The problem is Lebanon has a fledgling democracy started and this will drag it down quickly if this action continues.  That is not in our best interest.

Last edited by GATOR591957 (2006-07-14 08:44:17)

HM1{N}

TC><Injecter wrote:

You are telling me something of getting my facts straight but still say Caananites instead of Caanites...

.-/

Here's a fact for you:

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/canaanite
HM1{N}

GATOR591957 wrote:

Whatever happened to the victor goes the spoils.  I can see the American Indians saying Ok we want our land back, and the reason, we were there first. 

I'm going to go on a rant here.  I believe it is a travesty that the US hasn't sent a high level envoy to Isreal to calm this situation.  If not controlled soon it will escalate.  The problem is Lebanon has a fledgling democracy started and this will drag it down quickly if this action continues.  That is not in our best interest.
I agree, although Condi has stated that the U.S. stance toward Israel is one of restraint, she said this publicly to the news media.

The problem is Israel doesn't care about what anyone say's, even their allies.

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-07-14 08:48:36)

|AIA| DAS
+23|6467|Me Dad's Wilkins
Point of Order here.  Don't wish to enter the arguement, but...

Canaanites refer only to people from the land of Canaan.  Not a religious affiliation. 

Islam started in the late 7th century.  Isralies have lived in the era dating back to the time of Canaan.

The area disputed over was under British Control when it was split in 1947 by THE UN! to make the Nation of Israel, and the nation of Palestine.

The Romans named the land Syria Palestinia after expelling the Jews in the time before Christ, to erase Jewish ties to the land, Thus the names Syria, and Palestine.
Erkut.hv
+124|6705|California

HM1{N} wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

I agree, although Condi has stated that the U.S. stance toward Israel is one of restraint, she said this publicly to the news media.

The problem is Condi sucks as Sec. State. Wags her finger a few times.

She should get all ghetto and tell both sides to sit down and STFU. Start snappingh er fingers and rotating her head. Get some big ass fake nails and point her index finger at both sides.

Oh, and call the PM's girlfriend alot.

Condi sucks, women get no respect in the middle east, she is incapable of doing her job.
TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany

CameronPoe wrote:

TC><Injecter wrote:

.-/

EDIT: But one question leaves behind: So somewhen the jews went there took the land, then did somehting then built their temple(s) and the canaanites dit nothing !?
Injecter: It's CANAANITES. They came from CANAAN. Hence the CANAANITES. Look it up.

This thread has been completely derailed and gone off topic. This thread is supposed to be about the Israel-Lebanon issue not about the origins of the Palestinian problem.
I googled cAANAnites (because that was how hm was writing it) and found nothing. Then i googled Caanites and found stuff related to this topic. Now you came and said cANAAnites . Googled that and fonud even more.

Thx for clearing that up.

Sorry HM...

PS: http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/canaanite : "Etymology: Greek KananitEs, from Kanaan Canaan" STRANGE OR?!

Last edited by TC><Injecter (2006-07-14 09:04:02)

-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528

CameronPoe wrote:

TC><Injecter wrote:

And Cameron, for the Sinai Peninsula part:

Darth_Fleder wrote:

The Six-Day War (1967)--In a rapid pre-emptive attack, Israel crushed the military forces of Egypt, Jordan and Syria and seized large amounts of land from each. Iraq also participated in the fighting on the Arab side.

The War of Attrition (1968-1970)--The War of Attrition was a limited border war fought between Egypt and Israel in the aftermath of the Six-Day War. It was initiated by Egypt as a way to recapture the Sinai Peninsula after losing it to Israel in 1967. A cease-fire in 1970 ended the fighting, but left the borders unchanged.
Hm... There was a war you lost so fuck off. Start a war again --- lost. Why should Israel give it back ?!
I think you'll find that Israel returned the Sinai peninsula to Egypt in the late 70s and now have peace with Egypt. Maybe they should consider doing the same to get peace with some of their other neighbours.
Appeasement never works. You should have learned that from ww2.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

|AIA| DAS wrote:

Canaanites refer only to people from the land of Canaan.  Not a religious affiliation. 

Islam started in the late 7th century.  Isralies have lived in the era dating back to the time of Canaan.

The area disputed over was under British Control when it was split in 1947 by THE UN! to make the Nation of Israel, and the nation of Palestine.

The Romans named the land Syria Palestinia after expelling the Jews in the time before Christ, to erase Jewish ties to the land, Thus the names Syria, and Palestine.
The Canaanites didn't vanish from the earth and the muslims didn't magically appear from nowhere in the 7th century. The entire region has been inhabited by a tangled web of different tribes and ethnicities since time began. Jews are just arabs with different headgear.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528
People like cameron make me miss negative karma
|AIA| DAS
+23|6467|Me Dad's Wilkins

CameronPoe wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

The Canaanites didn't vanish from the earth and the muslims didn't magically appear from nowhere in the 7th century. The entire region has been inhabited by a tangled web of different tribes and ethnicities since time began. Jews are just arabs with different headgear.
Wasn't disputing that, just saying Canaanites are not a people per se but a diverse group of peoples from the land of Canaan...
TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany
No they didnt vanish from earth, they came from greece (as i and the dictionary said).

And Jews are definitely NOT arabs with different headgear.

God told Abraham he should make a child. He fucked a woman --- she got a child; that are the arabs.... Then god said NO YOU MORON! Fuck your wife (which he at first didnt do because she was 80). She suddenly got pregnant and got a child too... that were the jews.

Abraham is dealt as the jews progenitor. SO--> arabs are jews with other headgear. If you want to look at it in that perspective.

EDIT: And muslims have much to do with Muhammed... He was like the islam creator you could say. So... He has to come in somewhen at first, hey?!

PS: Islamists say Abraham was the progenitor of the islamists...

Last edited by TC><Injecter (2006-07-14 09:13:11)

Jainus
+30|6546|Herts, UK

M1-Lightning wrote:

Ah, gotcha. Now, combatants are only combatants at night. When they are confronted by day, they suddenly become civilians. "Civialians" are what you will read in most newspapers and in Cameron's posts as to whom Israeli soldiers just killed. combatants by night, civilians by day. These terrorists are succesful in putting on a face to pretend they are innocent. At least it works on Cameron.
Let me make this very clear to you. Look up the definition of a civilian... now look up the definition of a combatant. The two are in no way similar. You cannot be a combatant and a civilian in an armed conflict; they are mutually exclusive. A combatant that isn't blowing people up during the day is still a combatant all the same.

Let me try and put it this way. If you had a soldier that was fighting during the day, but was off duty at night, does that make him any less of a soldier? If your a soldier, you are a soldier throught the day. The terrorists are hiding amongst the civilians but they themselves are still terrorists and not civilians. The killing of civilians is a bad thing, whilst the killing of terrorists and soldiers (whilst still bad from the moral point of view) is acceptable to the wider community. Your point was that the enemy are civilians; their not. The two sides are composed of the terrorists and the soldiers. The civilians are the poor bastards in the middle who normally end up dead.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528

Jainus wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

Ah, gotcha. Now, combatants are only combatants at night. When they are confronted by day, they suddenly become civilians. "Civialians" are what you will read in most newspapers and in Cameron's posts as to whom Israeli soldiers just killed. combatants by night, civilians by day. These terrorists are succesful in putting on a face to pretend they are innocent. At least it works on Cameron.
Let me make this very clear to you. Look up the definition of a civilian... now look up the definition of a combatant. The two are in no way similar. You cannot be a combatant and a civilian in an armed conflict; they are mutually exclusive. A combatant that isn't blowing people up during the day is still a combatant all the same.

Let me try and put it this way. If you had a soldier that was fighting during the day, but was off duty at night, does that make him any less of a soldier? If your a soldier, you are a soldier throught the day. The terrorists are hiding amongst the civilians but they themselves are still terrorists and not civilians. The killing of civilians is a bad thing, whilst the killing of terrorists and soldiers (whilst still bad from the moral point of view) is acceptable to the wider community. Your point was that the enemy are civilians; their not. The two sides are composed of the terrorists and the soldiers. The civilians are the poor bastards in the middle who normally end up dead.
I agree mostly but I also think that if the civilians are harboring known terrorists then they are just as bad as the terrorists themselves.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Just for the record all those who think the US is nothing but warmongers please take not that the US is calling for Diplomacy and restraint on both sides. They are unaswered of course. But just for the record .

Does anyone think it's a coincidence this all blew up on the eve of the G8 summit?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

TC><Injecter wrote:

No they didnt vanish from earth, they came from greece (as i and the dictionary said).

And Jews are definitely NOT arabs with different headgear.

God told Abraham he should make a child. He fucked a woman --- she got a child; that are the arabs.... Then god said NO YOU MORON! Fuck your wife (which he at first didnt do because she was 80). She suddenly got pregnant and got a child too... that were the jews.

Abraham is dealt as the jews progenitor. SO--> arabs are jews with other headgear. If you want to look at it in that perspective.

EDIT: And muslims have much to do with Muhammed... He was like the islam creator you could say. So... He has to come in somewhen at first, hey?!

PS: Islamists say Abraham was the progenitor of the islamists...
To say that, at the time of Abraham/Ibrahim, one man produced all the jews in the world and another man produced all the arabs is quite amazing. That would mean that both jews and arabs have an infinitesmally small genetic relation to the original jew and original arab. The bible/talmud/torah/q'uran should not be used for factual reference.

It's beside the point anyway. All I was saying was that jews and arabs are practically identical ethnically.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-14 09:27:01)

Jainus
+30|6546|Herts, UK

TC><Injecter wrote:

No they didnt vanish from earth, they came from greece (as i and the dictionary said)
Why don't we take a look at the word "Palestine" and go from there to Palestinians?

The word "Palestine" derives from "Peleshet", a name that appears frequently in the Bible and has come into English as "Philistine".  The Philistines were Mediterranean people originating from Asia Minor and Greek localities.  They reached the southern coast of Israel in several waves.  One group arrived in the pre-patriarchal period and settled south of Beersheba in Gerar where they came into conflict with Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael.  Another group, coming from Crete after being repulsed from an attempted invasion of Egypt by Rameses III in 1194 BCE, seized the southern coastal area, where they founded five settlements (Gaza, Ascalon, Ashdod, Ekron and Gat).  In the Persian and Greek periods, foreign settlers - chiefly from the Mediterranean islands - overran the Philistine districts.  From the time of Herodotus, Greeks called the eastern coast of the Mediterranean "Syria Palaestina".

The Philistines were not Arabs nor even Semites, they were most closely related to the Greeks. They did not speak Arabic. They had no connection, ethnic, linguistic or historical with Arabia or Arabs. The name "Falastin" that Arabs today use for "Palestine" is not an Arabic name. It is the Arab pronunciation of the Greco-Roman "Palastina"; which is derived from the Plesheth, (root palash) was a general term meaning rolling or migratory. This referred to the Philistine's invasion and conquest of the coast from the sea.

The use of the term "Palestinian" for an Arab ethnic group is a modern political creation which has no basis in fact - and had never had any international or academic credibility before 1967.

OK? Now as for the Canaanites, they lived in the area that is now described as Israel but in 1000 BCE (ish the dates on this are hazy) they were conquered by the Zionists (David and Solomon) and it was a bloody conquest. Those that weren't killed intermarried with the Jews making the following generations intertwined. At this point the people that were the Canaanites have been destroyed or assimilated in to the Jewish kingdom that followed. The kingdom that was created by this invasion only stood for about 400 years (generally accepted as ending with the wiping out of Judah in 586 BCE) but this is still 1000 years before the first Muslims stepped onto the Earth.

If your trying to use ancient history as the launch pad for your arguments, the Israeli's probably have the best claim. If however, you look at the people that were living in the region just before Israel was created more recently, you would probably give the nod to the Muslims/'Palestinians'.

Last edited by Jainus (2006-07-14 10:05:50)

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6709|Comber, Northern Ireland
just to clarify a point, of general misconception-Islam was not invented until the 4th or 5th Century AD. Thus the jews have been around alot longer than the muslims
TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany
Oh ya what I have forgotten to say: Muslims say their tribe is from the real ABrahams wife, jews say their tribe is from abrahams wife... Nea.. just wanted to clear that up in the end... (Wont bother you with that biblish stuff anymore)

BTW: For jews atm its the year 5766.

EDIT: For muslims its 1426.

EDIT2: I think i just found a prove that Hezbollah/Lebanon knew what was coming besides the deadline: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/13/world … ref=slogin
"Israel also sent ground forces into Lebanon, and a tank hit an explosive planted in the road, killing all four soldiers inside, the Israeli military said. Another soldier was killed while trying to rescue those in the tank."

And another quote:

"The Israeli Air Force also dropped a bomb on a home in Gaza City at around 3 a.m., saying its targets were Hamas leaders. But the blast killed nine members of the Salmiyeh family, according to Dr. Jumaa al-Saqqa, the spokesman for Al Shifa Hospital, where the bodies were taken. There were visiting Hamas leaders in the house at the time of the bombing, but they escaped with only minor injuries, Palestinians said."

"The good die young"

"Unkraut vergeht nicht"

And another quote: "In Beirut, residents gave out sweets in celebration of the kidnapping, while convoys of young men drove through the downtown district, waving Hezbollah’s yellow flag."

And another one: "He noted that the Lebanese government was “not aware of and does not take responsibility for, nor endorses what happened on the international border.”" They were not aware hah??? MY ASS! Ok they were not endorsing it, that i believe, but  being not aware of it is a fucking lie for me.

Last edited by TC><Injecter (2006-07-14 11:17:23)

Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6550|Nottingham, UK
And for Scientologists, it's fuck knows what. But who cares, a religion is purely 'he said, she said'. I could possibly find a 'prophet' who forgot to take his medication, and wrote a manuscript saying that I am the reincarnation of Christ. It won't make it true will it? [Even if I am English]

It's the idealogy you live by, not the god who told them to your forefathers that matters. And if you are using your 'belief system' to rationalize your right to land, or to take someone elses home from them purely on words that, if written today, would be called a fairytale, you might want to make an appointment with a shrink.

And to M1-Lightning, look at the picture I posted numb nuts. Was that child a terrorist? Or harbouring terrorists? See the sheet of A-4 Paper behind him for reference to his body mass? Should you ever be successful in impregnating a woman, I hope you are never put in a similar position to the fathers of INNOCENT children who are maimed and killed by people who's only concern is the land the child was born on or in.

However with the mindset you have, I would be thankful if you were rendered impotent in some freak accident. That way your offspring wouldn't need re-educating about other races after you teach him/her that all arabs are terrorists and that all XYZ are ABC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beirut_Summit

Once again, proof that none of the people in power to make peace, give a fuck about peace.

Read the quote from Shimon Peres, he mentions the Palestinian National Authority and steps it must take to 'end terror'. Interim Administrative Organisation. Um... Wasn't there one of those in Iraq recently? Look at how much power they had to deal with the situation.

Every atrocity any of you can bring up will be traced back to another, and another all the way back.
The main cause of escalation was the larger percentage, comprising the cream of Palestine being handed to the Jewish peoples, by people who's habits of stealing the land of others, is legendary.

None the less. Stop endorsing the murder of children for land.

'Kill your baby today, tomorrow, recieve 3 hectares!'
TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany
Dont you all think Hamas / Hezbollah did all that, because they exactly new how Israel would react, so many look at Israel and say Duh!! YOUR BAD!

Although thats not an excuse for the partly too harsh reaction.

edit: and another quote: "The fighting on the Lebanese border erupted around 9 a.m., when Hezbollah attacked several Israeli towns with rocket fire, wounding several civilians, the Israeli military said. But that attack was a diversion for the main operation, several miles to the east, where Hezbollah militants fired antitank missiles at two armored Humvees patrolling the Israeli side of the border fence, the military said. Of the seven soldiers in the two jeeps, three were killed, two wounded and two abducted, the military said.

Israel then responded with artillery fire, airstrikes and a naval bombardment that focused on about 40 sites in southern Lebanon. Most were believed to be Hezbollah strongholds, but roads and bridges were also hit in an attempt to keep Hezbollah from moving the captured soldiers farther north, according to the military. At least 2 Lebanese civilians were killed and more than 10 wounded in southern Lebanon, Lebanese officials said."

Last edited by TC><Injecter (2006-07-14 11:39:01)

HM1{N}

Erkut.hv wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

The problem is Condi sucks as Sec. State. Wags her finger a few times.

She should get all ghetto and tell both sides to sit down and STFU. Start snappingh er fingers and rotating her head. Get some big ass fake nails and point her index finger at both sides.

Oh, and call the PM's girlfriend alot.

Condi sucks, women get no respect in the middle east, she is incapable of doing her job.
Uncalled for, keep your "black" sterotypes to yourself please, they border on racism...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard