Dopin_Nuts
+1|6768
Ive been working on them a lot lately and I cant seem to find a good server for either the air defense ribbon or vet repair badge...if anyone has some suggestions for maps or servers I would appreciate it. 
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6762|The United Center
the ribbon was pretty easy for me to get.  i believe i got mine on kubra dam.  the trick is...you dont have to shoot down planes of choppers to get kills.  jump in a linebacker or tanguska and look for infantry on foot...the cannons on those babies take them down about as quickly as an APC can. 

the vet repair badge i got on a 64 player server and we were playing karkand.  with 64 player karkand, your team has 2 APCs and a tank...so just follow behind them and repair like crazy...or jump in a hummer and rack up driver ability assists while youre at it too.
Dopin_Nuts
+1|6768
ok...ive tried the karkand thing but cant seem to get that many points...but im gonna try to get the ribbon right now
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6789|Noizyland

I got my AA ribbon by just mowing down troops and light transporst with the linebacker.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6842|Australia
hit the servers late at night, or choose ones with low numbers.
dshak
+4|6828
I've been on a server a few times, can't recall the name of it, but there is a pilot on there who just loves to bomb the UAV trailer over and over and over again, I've had 25+ repairs in a round a few times thanks to this guy, though from time to time I fell under his thunder dumps myself, I'd have expert by now if I had the hours.

Hmmm, I guess the fact that I can't recall the name of the server means this post did you no good at all, sorry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard