bslapper
+7|6678|Auckland New Zealand
I have to laugh guys  , i just recently clicked on the rankings to see whats happens and apart from a few deserved points its like Spot the Stat Padder
44741415  heres our top Accuracy soldier  and OMG  he has many victims and emenies  lol
if hes not funny check out MR knife
66307466 he kills him self i wonder who his revive partner is

IT really is some funny reading    its like HERE EA  im a stat padder check me out  lol
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6673|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

bslapper wrote:

I have to laugh guys  , i just recently clicked on the rankings to see whats happens and apart from a few deserved points its like Spot the Stat Padder
44741415  heres our top Accuracy soldier  and OMG  he has many victims and emenies  lol

IT really is some funny reading    its like HERE EA  im a stat padder check me out  lol
i swear if i see another statspadder thread today i'm going to track the persons family..

and if they EVER happen to come into the ownership of a small pony..

i WILL eat it...

raw.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6661|Washington, DC

spawnofthemist wrote:

bslapper wrote:

i swear if i see another statspadder thread today i'm going to track the persons family..

and if they EVER happen to come into the ownership of a small pony..

i WILL eat it...

raw.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=34812
bslapper
+7|6678|Auckland New Zealand
All i said was it was funny  , Think you boys need to take your chill pills or whatever u take
spawnofthemist
Banned

bslapper wrote:

All i said was it was funny  , Think you boys need to take your chill pills or whatever u take
Beer, Marijuana, what have i forgot to do today..

oh yeah.. spray my Noob-be-Gone..

*sprays*
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6732|Australia
You would be surprised as to how few poeple give a fuck about these stat pad threads.

Last edited by Sgt_Bob05 (2006-07-13 23:34:27)

spawnofthemist
Banned

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

You would be surprised as to how few poeple give a fuck about these stat pad threads.
winner.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard