Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6593|Europe and goddamn proud of it

jarhedch wrote:

The UN is useless, what have they done in Somalia, Darfur, Kosovo, Balkan states, Zimbabwe, and various other tandoffs that have lead to bloodshed? nothing, but stood by and watched, and taken a share of the profits when they could.
Yeah, but do you know why? Cause UN troops aren't allowed to shoot..
(Plz correct me if I'm wrong but this is how I learnt it)
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6548|Southeastern USA
you'd think that if Iran wanted to say it wasn't involved they would have at least removed the government markings and the POST OFFICE LABEL from the rocket that hit Haifa
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6541|Texas - Bigger than France
I've done some news searching.

If you haven't done this yet - the build up is interesting.

Basically what I see is Israel pulled out of Gaza years ago and this wasn't enough. 
The Hamas were elected in Gaza and passed a resolution, refusing to recognize Israel as a separate state.
In June, a Palestinian family was killed by Israeli shelling (denied by Israel...conspiracy theorists unite!).
Hamas calls off 16 month truce.
Israel shoots rockets at a van with militants and rockets (2 soliders, 9 civilians killed),
In response, Hamas raid Israel outpost, take a solider prisoner - demand thousands of Palestians released.
Israel says they will release only those not responsible for previous terrorist activities.
Hamas says everyone is to be released and West Bank returned to Palestine.
Israel gives deadline, which passes.
Israel invades Gaza.
In support of Hamas, Hezbollah invades an Israeli post on the Lebanese border and take two prisoner.
Israel escalates Lebanon by hitting bridges and blowing the Beriut airport.
Hezbollah fires rockets...etc etc etc.

I've also seen some commentary on Iran saying they want Israel to dissolve and go back to Europe.  And, Hamas & the Hez are funded/puppets of Iran.  Bummer.

Why can't both sides just calm down a sec and talk for a while.  I hate the Middle East - this whole thing is stupid.

Interesting source:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13847361/
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6572
Israeli heavy handedness????  To that I say bullshit.  Israeli state sponsored terrorism???  omg...  what fuckin rock have you been under?  Hezbollah has been fed money and weapon by Iran, Syria, and the Lebanese for decades.  All to make real the call for the destruction of Israel.  Hamas has been fed money and weapons by Iran, Iraq and Syria for decades.  All to make real the call for the destruction of Israel.  Now, Hamas has control of the Palestinian government...sounds like state sponsored terror to me. 
And for those U.N. lovers out there...geezus the UN is a fuxoring joke.  They will take up a resolution for farting for christs sake.  The UN is a lame duck, hamstrung useless "sorta" political body.  The problem with listing all the resolutions against Israel is that you dont list the scenario behind them.  HOLY SHIT the UN has countries on its human rights council with some of the WORST human rights violation in recorded history.  The security council is a damned joke.  OK, enough on the UN.  I stray from the topic at hand, my appologies...now back to my rant hehe.
I do not doubt that the Israeli's have done many things in the history of this conflict that seem to have no justification (the killing of civilians etc.)  I submit...since its inception, Israel has been attacked by all...ALL of its neighbors, some repeatedly and in some cases by more than one at once, the end result was Israel stomping a mudhole in the aggressors ass, each and every time.  In a country the size of Israel, in its geographic location, I cant blame them for living in a state of war. 
In this latest conflict, it was Hamas that abducted this soldier...and then...OH whats this HEZBOLLAH decides to ride that horse and go grab a couple of soldiers of its own...Israeli heavy handedness for sure.  Wow how assinine that statement is.
Bottom line...it is my opinion that if these troopers are not returned, alive and in decent condition, I hope the Israeli's wipe the floor with Hamas, Hezbollah and their sponsors.  This shit has been going on for hundreds and hundreds of years in one guise or another, I only hope Israel finally says "{fuck-off" to the UN and does what it needs to do...trash Lebanon and Palestine until they cry.  Then perhaps they too will recognize Israel, and can co-exist in peace.  The Jordanians have made peace, as well as the Egyptians, but this was only due to the fact they got their COLLECTIVE asses kicked...repeatedly.

There, I feel better now
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554

TC.Troy wrote:

Israeli heavy handedness????  To that I say bullshit.  Israeli state sponsored terrorism???  omg...  what fuckin rock have you been under?  Hezbollah has been fed money and weapon by Iran, Syria, and the Lebanese for decades.  All to make real the call for the destruction of Israel.  Hamas has been fed money and weapons by Iran, Iraq and Syria for decades.  All to make real the call for the destruction of Israel.  Now, Hamas has control of the Palestinian government...sounds like state sponsored terror to me.
Your mistake is that the LEBANESE GOVERNMENT do not sponsor Hezbollah anymore. As such i find Israel's approach to the problem rather heavy handed given that LEBANESE civilians are being caught up in the crossfire and are having their country fucked up.

I didn't say anything about Iran or Syria not sponsoring Hezbollah - in fact you'll find several references to me saying that that's exactly who sponsor them.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6572

CameronPoe wrote:

TC.Troy wrote:

Your mistake is that the LEBANESE GOVERNMENT do not sponsor Hezbollah anymore. As such i find Israel's approach to the problem rather heavy handed given that LEBANESE civilians are being caught up in the crossfire and are having their country fucked up.

I didn't say anything about Iran or Syria not sponsoring Hezbollah - in fact you'll find several references to me saying that that's exactly who sponsor them.
"anymore" being the key-word here.  my point still stands.  Israeli civilans are also being caught in the crossfire, nah, not crossfire, they are being TARGETED by these groups, for they dont have the stones to attack Israeli military targets.  Suicide bombers (cowards, the lot of them), rocket attacks, the list goes on.  do you not call that heavy handedness???   Again, my point still stands.

*Edit...even though the Lebanese govt. may not overtly sponsor Hezbollah anymore they still allow other governments to supply and reinforce Hezbollah, in my eyes, they are STILL sponsoring them and still guilty.  If the Lebanese government are so concerned about the population, the remedy is simple, stop the flow of munitions and supplies, clamp down on Hezbollah so hard they find it impossible to do bussiness in and around Lebanon, then in my eyes they wont be guilty, and should not get the living shit kicked out of them. And I refuse to indulge the idea of this conflict being about land.  Its about religious intollerance.  But thats a whole other topic.

my mistake my ass...

Last edited by TC.Troy (2006-07-13 17:31:28)

Dakota2x
+31|6516|Olathe, KS, USA

CameronPoe wrote:

My post isn't a pro-Islam post - it's an anti-Israel post.
So you would like to see another Genocide of the Jews? Dude, Israel has had to fight for over 60 years to keep their borders safe. And we will not even begin to address the atrocities of Germany and Russia when it comes to those of Hebrew decent. Give them a break if they go extreme. War is Hell, and men, women, and children will die. If you want to get anti-semitic go ahead and join Hezbollah... They are always looking for foolish new members to die for their cause.

Every Middle-Eastern Arabic nation has wanted to destroy the Zionist state of Israel. You are just siding with the aggressors on this one!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560

Dakota2x wrote:

So you would like to see another Genocide of the Jews?
What does that have to do with anything?

Dakota2x wrote:

Dude, Israel has had to fight for over 60 years to keep their borders safe.
Dude, Israel's only been in existence since 1948.  And to create Israel, they slaughtered innocent Muslims.

Dakota2x wrote:

And we will not even begin to address the atrocities of Germany and Russia when it comes to those of Hebrew decent.
And what does that have to do with anything?  Did the Muslims make that happen?  Further, what about the Muslims.  The Middle East has spent the better part of 2000 years being bitch slapped by European invaders.

Dakota2x wrote:

Give them a break if they go extreme.
So, they get to kill random people because someone killed them?  It's like Pay It Forward only in reverse.

Dakota2x wrote:

War is Hell, and men, women, and children will die.
But Israel is targetting civilians.

Dakota2x wrote:

If you want to get anti-semitic go ahead and join Hezbollah... They are always looking for foolish new members to die for their cause.
You know, there are a number of Jews who oppose Israel?  What does that make them, self haters?  I love how anti-Zionism becomes anti-Semitism in an instant.

Dakota2x wrote:

Every Middle-Eastern Arabic nation has wanted to destroy the Zionist state of Israel. You are just siding with the aggressors on this one!
This conflict began when Israel was created, through use of force.  How about we have a vote, and incude all the Palestinians in refugee camps, and then decide who the aggressor is............
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Since I know we have O'reilly fans out there. (sarcasm)
Still he does make good points on all this.
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/launchPag … nch%20Page

I wonder how many ppl will actually watch thatvideo in the link.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

Take a look at your promised land.
Your deed is that gun in your hand.
Mt. Zion's a minefield. The West Bank. The Gaza Strip.
Soon to be parking lots for American tourists and fascist cops.
Fuck zionism. Fuck militarism. Fuck americanism.
Fuck nationalism. Fuck religion.

Propagandhi
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560

Kmarion wrote:

Oh yay, more left bashing!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Take a look at your promised land.
Your deed is that gun in your hand.
Mt. Zion's a minefield. The West Bank. The Gaza Strip.
Soon to be parking lots for American tourists and fascist cops.
Fuck zionism. Fuck militarism. Fuck americanism.
Fuck nationalism. Fuck religion.

Propagandhi
OMG Propagandhi is teh rox. That is one of my favorite songs evAr!!

Fuck Religion.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6551
GOD WW3 has broken out and they wont let me in the gd millitary damn that degenerative disk disease.
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6551
Once again religion has pwned us LOL were all gonna die bend over grab your ankles and take it LOL
TheDrNailsGuy
+5|6716

CameronPoe wrote:

TheDrNailsGuy wrote:

Why don't some people wake up and take a look at Israel and learn something???  You cannot reason with these crazy religious freaks trying to blow us up and kidnap and torture innocent people!  I'm not Christian, Muslim, or Jewish, I'm just looking at this with a persepective of logic.......What do you do with terrorists who tell you straight to your face that you and your way of life need to be wiped off the face of the earth????  WHAT?

You CANNOT REASON WITH THEM and Israel isn't even trying.......They defend themselves and don't take any crap.  What does this tell their enemies?  What does it tell you?   Strike Isreal they will strike you back ten times harder.  This is called a deterrent. 

The problem with America is our whole Government!   I love this country and every single day I think about how lucky I am to have been born here.  Our government was set up so different parties with different ideas could speak their opinions and the people of America would benefit from the best ideas from both parties.  But the problem is that no party supports the other, even though it may end up costing American lives! 

What good is it to the American people when half of our government tries to undermine the other for their own personal gain?  This goes for both parties.   When one has a good Idea, the other automatically decides it would destroy America and does EVERYTHING within there power to PREVENT the positive outcome of that idea, just so they can be percieved as the better party? 

We HAVE to support our troops.....We HAVE  to support Israel.......If we don't this world will become more unstable!  This is fact.  Disagree with it all you like, but please just think what would happen if we leave Iraq right now, and if Israel gave into the demands of terrorists.......
I think you fail to see that Israel is one of the primary sources of instability on the surface of this small rock orbiting the sun. I can't think of a similarly unstable region of earth that has such a wide impact (aside from Iraq maybe). I will not be supporting Israel as I'm sure you have gathered. Many Europeans abhorr the actions of the government of Israel too. You don't 'have to' support Israel - that is ludicrous.

I don't get what your whole America diatribe has to do with anything.

CANNOT REASON WITH THEM? Well you often do find it hard to reason with someone if you're not even talking to them. LOL! Hamas implictly recognised the existence of the state of Israel and what do Israel do? Wreck the Hamas ceasefire by shelling a Palestinian family on a beach. Of ocurse you can come up with a 'well they did this' retort but that's what this is a vicious cycle of violence. Somebody needs to stop it - the only ones with the power to do so are Israel.
LOL, you are so right.....sooo......sooo right....You said Israel is the "ONLY ONE WITH THE POWER TO STOP THE VIOLENCE"...........

Israel ARE the only ones who are going to stop the viciouse cycle of violence......and it looks like they are going  to do so with a bloody fist.

They (Israel) obviously killed innocent people, that can't really be desputed except by the ignorant,  but they obviously didn't mean to do it.  Their would have been nothing to gain and everything to lose.

They didn't purposefully sneak across the border and take hostages. 

What do you think you can tell a flag burning, hostage taking, suicide bombing, plane jacking, brain washed, western hating muslim to make them understand that they can't kill us?  Like I said, some people will just never understand that these terrorists WANT YOU AND YOUR WAY OF LIFE DEAD.  They don't want peace unless it's only shared by others with their views.  They have exspressed this many times. 

Look, all I know is all I want is to have a family, enjoy the hobbies I love, ride my motorcycle, live to a ripe old age, and I cannot do that while my country is being attacked by religious freaks, be it Timothy Mcveighs' or Mohommads'.  And I havn't seen Israel exspress their approval of my countries demise.
Dakota2x
+31|6516|Olathe, KS, USA

TheDrNailsGuy wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

TheDrNailsGuy wrote:

Why don't some people wake up and take a look at Israel and learn something???  You cannot reason with these crazy religious freaks trying to blow us up and kidnap and torture innocent people!  I'm not Christian, Muslim, or Jewish, I'm just looking at this with a persepective of logic.......What do you do with terrorists who tell you straight to your face that you and your way of life need to be wiped off the face of the earth????  WHAT?

You CANNOT REASON WITH THEM and Israel isn't even trying.......They defend themselves and don't take any crap.  What does this tell their enemies?  What does it tell you?   Strike Isreal they will strike you back ten times harder.  This is called a deterrent. 

The problem with America is our whole Government!   I love this country and every single day I think about how lucky I am to have been born here.  Our government was set up so different parties with different ideas could speak their opinions and the people of America would benefit from the best ideas from both parties.  But the problem is that no party supports the other, even though it may end up costing American lives! 

What good is it to the American people when half of our government tries to undermine the other for their own personal gain?  This goes for both parties.   When one has a good Idea, the other automatically decides it would destroy America and does EVERYTHING within there power to PREVENT the positive outcome of that idea, just so they can be percieved as the better party? 

We HAVE to support our troops.....We HAVE  to support Israel.......If we don't this world will become more unstable!  This is fact.  Disagree with it all you like, but please just think what would happen if we leave Iraq right now, and if Israel gave into the demands of terrorists.......
I think you fail to see that Israel is one of the primary sources of instability on the surface of this small rock orbiting the sun. I can't think of a similarly unstable region of earth that has such a wide impact (aside from Iraq maybe). I will not be supporting Israel as I'm sure you have gathered. Many Europeans abhorr the actions of the government of Israel too. You don't 'have to' support Israel - that is ludicrous.

I don't get what your whole America diatribe has to do with anything.

CANNOT REASON WITH THEM? Well you often do find it hard to reason with someone if you're not even talking to them. LOL! Hamas implictly recognised the existence of the state of Israel and what do Israel do? Wreck the Hamas ceasefire by shelling a Palestinian family on a beach. Of ocurse you can come up with a 'well they did this' retort but that's what this is a vicious cycle of violence. Somebody needs to stop it - the only ones with the power to do so are Israel.
LOL, you are so right.....sooo......sooo right....You said Israel is the "ONLY ONE WITH THE POWER TO STOP THE VIOLENCE"...........

Israel ARE the only ones who are going to stop the viciouse cycle of violence......and it looks like they are going  to do so with a bloody fist.

They (Israel) obviously killed innocent people, that can't really be desputed except by the ignorant,  but they obviously didn't mean to do it.  Their would have been nothing to gain and everything to lose.

They didn't purposefully sneak across the border and take hostages. 

What do you think you can tell a flag burning, hostage taking, suicide bombing, plane jacking, brain washed, western hating muslim to make them understand that they can't kill us?  Like I said, some people will just never understand that these terrorists WANT YOU AND YOUR WAY OF LIFE DEAD.  They don't want peace unless it's only shared by others with their views.  They have exspressed this many times. 

Look, all I know is all I want is to have a family, enjoy the hobbies I love, ride my motorcycle, live to a ripe old age, and I cannot do that while my country is being attacked by religious freaks, be it Timothy Mcveighs' or Mohommads'.  And I havn't seen Israel exspress their approval of my countries demise.
Preach on brother... I hate all religons, they kill more than they save. I have been to Iraq and seen what happens when people die for a diety: THEY END UP FUCKING DEAD. Any Muslim that claims Israel is the enemy should be deemed a terrorist and locked in Gitmo until the democrats take over!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560
I'm sorry, they didn't mean to?  So, cutting off Palestinian territories from food and medical supplies was an accident?  And they didn't mean to blow up that power plant?  You've got to be fucking kidding me............
BVC
+325|6695
Israel is looking out for its own survival.  Unfortunately, its creation was illegitimate and the Arabs want their land back.  No side is willing to budge, no side can afford to.  In order for a permanent solution to all the BS, something will have to give, and when it does all hells going to break loose.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560
The thing is, in a long term conflict, Israel will lose to sheer attrition.
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel
Actualy, thouse who saying that Israel acting bad, its ppl who givet the arabs fuck up the Europe! And dont say that arabs not doing what they want in Europe! They put a shit on ur culture on your traditions and on all white ppl! We not going to give it happens here, thats it! The bombing will not stop in any reason! And all thouse who think we targeting on civilians -  have to safe the world and shoot himself!

Qestion: How much times Europe told us calm down and talk with them? And how much times it works?

Answer: Thousands times Europe told sit and talk with them! And its work 0 times!

Europe just lost her reputation in here! Nothing u promise us not comed true! We not going to debate with arabs anymore, its have to be understod by everyone!

Last edited by Lisik (2006-07-14 00:35:23)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643

Lisik wrote:

Actualy, thouse who saying that Israel acting bad, its ppl who givet the arabs fuck up the Europe! And dont say that arabs not doing what they want in Europe! They put a shit on ur culture on your traditions and on all white ppl! We not going to give it happens here, thats it! The bombing will not stop in any reason! And all thouse who think we targeting on civilians -  have to safe the world and shoot himself!

Qestion: How much times Europe told us calm down and talk with them? And how much times it works?

Answer: Thousands times Europe told sit and talk with them! And its work 0 times!

Europe just lost her reputation in here! Nothing u promise us not comed true! We not going to debate with arabs anymore, its have to understod by everyone!
what do israelis think of the US?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Bubbalo wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Did you watch it ? If thats all you got I have to wonder. He actually praised them and asked how would the far left wage the war on terror. Don't be scared its a very short clip.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Lisik
+74|6500|Israel
in what question about us? us is big and doing a lot of things?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Lisik wrote:

in what question about us? us is big and doing a lot of things?
I think you will find the most the US support you and defending your country. I can tell you that if a group of terrorist snuck into the US and killed and kidnapped American soldiers we would go after the Countries that harbour them and provide the means they need to attack us. No doubt, and if you don't agree with that than you do not know what it is to be under attack by an enemy who cares nothing about life innocent of not. That's your problem not ours. We will do anything we need to do to protect our loved ones despite world opinion. Like I said before it would nice to have the respect of everyone, but if this means we have to sacrifice the people we love to gain this I would respectfully decline.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6540|vancouver

Kmarion wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Did you watch it ? If thats all you got I have to wonder. He actually praised them and asked how would the far left wage the war on terror. Don't be scared its a very short clip.
I watched it.  Bill thinks Russia and China are down with the "evil jihad", which would probably be news to Chechens and Uyghurs, but hey, who watches Fox AND knows anything about that?  Yeah, exactly.

He could have saved us all some time and just said "Foreigners are evil and scary!" really loud a couple times.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard