ZCor3x
+46|6569|Pennsylvania

Cbass wrote:

- The radius of the cannon splash damage for the Mil 28 should be reduced

^ just a matter of time..... lame ass nerf, the MI-28 sucks to fly, it needs the splash cannon.

- One of our posters would like the attack chopper to have 16 rockets again but no reloads, thus better encouraging teamwork.

^ that wouldn't encourage teamwork, just wasting time for the pilot to fly back to helipad and reload every 10 seconds. It needs to be left alone, people will never be happy with anything. nerf this, nerf that, now change it all back, now nerf it again. it's a never ending battle.
Hmm. Since the random dumbasses (not you) don't know why the MI HAS A ADVANTAGE, here it is. USMC COBRA - The MI goes up against this chopper, agile, little, fast, rockets dont go side to side. MI - Big, fat, slow, not agile, and all they have is a gunner who might not know how to tv. Know, how does that make sense? Like why do people not think about what they post before posting complaints to ea because they suck ass at playing. Come on.

Yeah, I know they PROBABLY won't nerf it, but knowing EA, it'll be the FIRST thing they nerf.

Last edited by ZCor3x (2006-07-13 18:40:59)

PRiMACORD
+190|6623|Home of the Escalade Herds

ZCor3x wrote:

Cbass wrote:

- The radius of the cannon splash damage for the Mil 28 should be reduced

^ just a matter of time..... lame ass nerf, the MI-28 sucks to fly, it needs the splash cannon.

- One of our posters would like the attack chopper to have 16 rockets again but no reloads, thus better encouraging teamwork.

^ that wouldn't encourage teamwork, just wasting time for the pilot to fly back to helipad and reload every 10 seconds. It needs to be left alone, people will never be happy with anything. nerf this, nerf that, now change it all back, now nerf it again. it's a never ending battle.
Hmm. Since the random dumbasses (not you) don't know why the MI HAS A ADVANTAGE, here it is. USMC COBRA - The MI goes up against this chopper, agile, little, fast, rockets dont go side to side. MI - Big, fat, slow, not agile, and all they have is a gunner who might not know how to tv. Know, how does that make sense? Like why do people not think about what they post before posting complaints to ea because they suck ass at playing. Come on.

Yeah, I know they PROBABLY won't nerf it, but knowing EA, it'll be the FIRST thing they nerf.
Agree.

The only problem i have with the Mi-28 is it's supreme domination on Sharqi. The AH-1Z isn't on an uncap so you can rape it to shit, cap it and then go on to wtfrape infantry without any real skill at all.
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6573|federal way washington
i would like the ability to distroy c4, claymores and lmines, with what, gernades come to mind but something
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere
Just about to send off this latest summary. For your information guys:

Server Options

- Some are asking that we bring back squad hopping or at least make it a server option, others are glad it's gone. The community is definitely split on this one. doesn't make a difference to me
- All commander assets should be server-only options i agree, it would allow some servers (like 24/7 Karkand ones) to disable vehicle drop.... zOMG! no more glitchers!!

Weapons

- If friendly fire for claymores is on it'd be handy if there was an arrow indicating which direction it is pointing in that would be VERY handy , i prefer friendly fire off, just because all the n00bs put AT mines at the entrances of your base, so you can't leave except on foot
- The l85 could do with a slight increase in fire power. slight increase in power?? no way, how about a slight increase in accuracy?
- Assault rifles should be tweaked slightly to make them superior to the g36e only the G3 needs this IMO
- You should be able to fire a pistol and use a knife while jumping, it only makes sense for the assault rifles
increase m95 damage and precision on vehicles. that makes sense... i mean, who cares about a bunny hopper if he's using a pistol?
increase g3 precision when you are crouching um... why not go prone? it's easier to do...and more accurate to begin with!
- The Assault and Medic classes need to be rebalanced somehow as the Medic can do everything the Assault can plus get points for healing. As previously suggested, 2-3 smoke grenades and a better grenade launcher would help here. i agree, i don't know how to do it, but it should be done.  I guess it wouldn't matter too much if they kept the G36E, because then everyone would just use that gun...
- When you go into iron sights and jump as Spec ops the red dot laser sight vanishes. (image here) This existed prior to 1.4 never noticed that... but sure! fix it!

Vehicles

- fix vehicle reticules so they don't wash out when aiming at the sky never noticed that either... but wth.. fix it!
- PLA/MEC transport choppers should have better armour to compensate their size and splash damage similar to APC on the guns to compensate the low bullet per seconds or a slightly higher rate of fire. um... or NOT!  they are fine the way they are, if anything, give them more armour, as it seems to me that the Blackhawk has WAY more HP then the MEC/PLA transport choppers... but maybe i'm just crazy
- The long wake on RIBS makes it way too easy to spot them in jets. agreed, they should make them invisible to Jet's bombing screen.  Same thing for Clean Sweep
- The aircraft spawn times need to be balanced. For instance, the J10 on Wake 2007 spawns every 20 or so seconds as opposed to around 60 for the F35. I think they should just make the F35 better overall, i mean, it just get's PWNED by the J-10 unless they take the airfield to eliminate the J10 permanently
- The radius of the cannon splash damage for the Mil 28 should be reduced. or not, it's already at a disadvantage to the US chopper
- One of our posters would like the attack chopper to have 16 rockets again but no reloads, thus better encouraging teamwork. i think it should have AT LEAST 1 reload, but sure.. more rockets works... i guess
- Make it so bombers don't have reloads for their laser guided missiles. Once the 4 missiles are used, back to the airfield for a reload. This would reduce the time that they are above the battlefield where they can dominate. i've honestly never run out of my first bit of ammo for that in the first place
- A vehicle drop over water should drop a RIB boat instead of a buggy. makes sense, good idea

Misc.

- There are still a lot of requests to mute chat spamming. sure, never bugged me, but whatever
- Option to turn the names off above friend and foe heads, with the exception of squad members. don't see a reason why... but sure
- There should be a way to see the server IP/name in-game as already stated, you can
- People who don't vote should not matter once a vote is in place. i don't really get what this means...
- The Basic Knife badge requirement should be lowered. If you look at total basic badges given, there are about 600,000 to 700,000 for almost every badge except Knife. There have only been about 250,000 basic knife given i think it's just that most people suck ass with the Knife

As in the other report, here is a list of requests compiled by one of our community members:

Community Requests

- Promised, but not delivered: sniper/Spec Ops cannot pickup mines or C4 respectively. yeah, that's a good idea
- Different coloured warning skull signs for, c4 (blue) / claymore (yellow) / AT mine (red) don't really see a need, but sure
- Smaller crosshair on m95 sniper rifle scope, it’s too thick. never bugged me, but sure
- Player kick and commander mutiny not allowed to be removed from ranked server. i like that idea, a lot
- Hit indicator often doesn’t display for sniper rifles and some other weapons. hold down the fire button idiot!
- In Game browser, consider having filters for Europe/USA/ASIA only? This might reduce slow browser performance and less global pinging on servers. great idea!! makes sure that you don't have high ping
- Add large radar to the Essex turret, which can spot plane before they are in firing distance. (ONLY shows air vehicles and ONLY to the guy inside the Essex turret). sure, never been raped on the carrier... but i've never really camped for anything there either

all of that is IMO!

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-07-13 21:48:43)

KeeblerEOD
+1|6692
We Want Blackhawk, We Want Blackhawk!!!!      We Want Blackhawk, We Want Blackhawk!!!!

We Want Blackhawk, We Want Blackhawk!!!!      We Want Blackhawk, We Want Blackhawk!!!!

there i tried to help you out elite
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere
i don't get it..

first people complain about the blackhawk... and how they want it back?

fuckin point whores
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6818

)ONS(Geordo wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

- There should be a way to see the server IP/name in-game
What. The. Fuck? There IS a way to see all the server information in-game. All you do is hold tab and click the arrow on the "SERVER INFO" tab. How can you miss something like that...

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4804 … nfo9oa.jpg
since 1.3  that function has been buggy-er than anne coulter's cunt.
Same here, and what about the medic shock paddle bug, why isnt that mentioned yet
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6791|Jupiter

Jbrar wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

What. The. Fuck? There IS a way to see all the server information in-game. All you do is hold tab and click the arrow on the "SERVER INFO" tab. How can you miss something like that...

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4804 … nfo9oa.jpg
Yes, Seriously, How the Hell Do you guys all miss that? I've known about it Since.... I got the Game A Long time Ago. Also It is a Good way to add a Server to your Favorites.
IT DOESN"T FUCKING WORK FOR EVERYONE
Yes it doesnt always work, almost never for me, sorry your game is "perfect" Mr. TriggerHappy. But mine and many other peoples games dont work right. sometimes it shows Ip and no port. No Ip and port, server name and no Ip... It just doesnt work!
TurDlich
Recovering Karkand Addict
+8|6651|Bottom of the bowl
Fix the damn red tag bug.  Maybe it could be like the old days in 1942 and Vietnam, red team and blue team.  That way, it would possibly eliminate problem all together.  Blue guys shoot red guys...red guys shoot blue guys, instead of friendlies always being blue...

Fix the sniper rifle hit indicator (other guns also).  Even if you stay zoomed in, a lot of times it still won't 'burst' even though you hit the guy.

Add enemy mines to the commo rose.  Damn it.  This seems like a very basic element to the game which is completely absent.  Unacceptable.  Even 1942 had 'enemy mines' in the damn radio.  Add it already. 

A bit of a pipe dream but....when will EA/DICE realize people do not want to defend assets at the rear of a map.  Seriously, can we get maps with 2 un-capturable bases?  Its a real pain in the ass to have all your commander toys blown up and that base taken over by the enemy.  All the while, their commander toys are just fine since they are able to keep spawning 10 ft. away from them.  It causes the capable main base team to over commit to retaking that one base, rather than defending the other bases they already control.  It really doesn't make sense to me.

Fix the crashing and connection crap.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6567

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Jbrar wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

Yes, Seriously, How the Hell Do you guys all miss that? I've known about it Since.... I got the Game A Long time Ago. Also It is a Good way to add a Server to your Favorites.
IT DOESN"T FUCKING WORK FOR EVERYONE
Yes it doesnt always work, almost never for me, sorry your game is "perfect" Mr. TriggerHappy. But mine and many other peoples games dont work right. sometimes it shows Ip and no port. No Ip and port, server name and no Ip... It just doesnt work!
I've never seen this thing showing the correct port
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6557|Hungary

PRiMACORD wrote:

the dumb list wrote:

Dumbest idea in the list.

Yeah, lets encourage more people to solo tv and forget learning how to fly to be effective period.

Choppers should get there 14 rocket pods back with 3 reloads. Using rockets means flying low which makes you an easy target for ground vehicles as well as jets, that style of play needs to be encouraged more imo. Flying up at 100m solo-tving everything to shit is too easy.
Your right ! I agree with this !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard