Poll

What do you do when you're on a team that's sucking pretty badly?

Disconnect immediately7%7% - 19
Switch sides as soon as you can25%25% - 61
Wait until the round ends, then disconnect7%7% - 19
Switch teams at the start of a new round13%13% - 33
Stay on the same team, even for the next round31%31% - 78
Go cry in a corner13%13% - 34
Total: 244
viserov
+9|6689|Atlanta
I started wondering recently how the rest of the BF2 community reacts in the following situation. You're either on a team or join up on a server and end up on a team that's losing pretty badly. We've all joined servers and ended up on the side losing by over a hundred tickets, have only one base, and comprised of mainly lower ranks vs. a team of several officer and higher enlisted ranks.

So, what do you normally do?

Last edited by viserov (2006-07-13 16:43:55)

KtotheIMMY
+513|6778
I try not to get another purple heart. Then I usually leave to find a better server.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6609|Iceland
i hate when im the only high rank on my team aginst the most pro spawncampers who say ''LOLZ OWNED'' when they shoot a person that isint moving and think they are big ass pwners.

I disconnect and find another server.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6639|Birmingham, UK
I try to help those gits out. Sometimes, I've pulled it back, made a comprehensible squad comprised of the best players on the team and gone on a killing rampage for all or nothing.
Tunacommy
+56|6635|Massachusetts, USA
I usually don't bother - I only play for about 1 hour a night - so don't have time to go looking around.  Happened last night to me.....end up playing lone wolf and trying to hunt down people on the edges of the map.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6636|London, England
I just disconnect immediatley, doesn't happen to me alot these days though as you can get a pretty nice picture of whats going on in the server by clicking on the server, in the server browser and just looking at the scores of everyone in the 2 teams. If it's like  all negative KDR's for one team and all positive KDR's for the other team then surely the game isn't balanced and no fun. Even if i ended up on the winning team, it wouldn't be much fun...
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6767|Toronto, ON
I switch immediately.
Alpha as fuck.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6737|Indianapolis, IN
I only play on one server now so it doesnt really bother me because I am playing with my clan.  And even if we are getting blown away it is fun to make the other team mad at you.
docnutz
+39|6774|B O S T ON area
I fight on!

I may complain and try to motivate my team, but i am not like all these stat whores who join a server with an entire squad/clan!

Nor do I team switch!
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6556|Winterpeg, Canada
Pull out the L85A1 and go sit in a building all game with my medpacs and shit. And if i'm with friends, we get a support, medic, and spec ops and sit in a room all game. Usually gets good points. But if it's against spawn raping son's of bitches, then disconnect right before the end of a round.
5peedy
+27|6614|the Faroe Islands
i stay on the same team, even for the next round... it doesn't help anyone if i change to the better team, or disconnect... i go commander and try to help my team as much as i possibly can...
DrM
+33|6636
Most of the time I play with a few other clan mates.
Given that we are the high ranking officer types, we quite like to get onto the lossing side and try to turn the tide.
It's no fun to be on the wrong end of a solid beating, but it is so much more fun to pull back a 100 points and get the win!

DrM
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6709|Howell, Mi USA
Depends... if my team is sucking bad, but atleast trying to win ill stay till the game ends and then leave. If it's just full of fck heads tk'ing u for a heli and instantly crashing into a tree then i leave and find another game.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-07-13 12:34:42)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
BMF-Nichman
+6|6552
stay on the same team for a couple of rounds
Aerick
+2|6564|Bay Area

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

i hate when im the only high rank on my team aginst the most pro spawncampers who say ''LOLZ OWNED'' when they shoot a person that isint moving and think they are big ass pwners.

I disconnect and find another server.
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6554|GREAT Britain
the team balancing sucks ass, and cus everyone is soo worried about their precious stats they wont even the teams out themselves, i usually stay a few rounds to see if it evens out and see if  i can get some people in a good squad to make a difference, if it doesnt get any better, i go elsewhere and leave them to their raping
acidkiller187
+123|6645
Stay in the same team and do my own thing
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6821|The planet Tophet
try to help out and maybe get a gold star while im at it lol
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6804|Singapore

Whore up as many points as possible
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6720|Antarctica
If I'm playing alone, I switch to the better side.  If I have a few mates on, I'll go to the sucky side and try to make em win.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6552|Search Whore killing fields
I cut my wrists and bite off my cats head and listen to some emo songs. Long Live Emo!!!

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-07-13 14:37:21)

howler_27
+90|6702
Tighten up the boot laces and move ahead.  Generally, if you can pick up a few loose players with skill, you can form a squad and cause some havoc with the opposing team.  Wheather it turns out to be a loss or not, if I can screw an opposing teams rythem, I'll be happy regardless.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6693|Middle of nowhere
i stay... while crying in a corner

it makes me kind of pissed when your team can't do shit, but at the same time, it makes for easier points for me, because my team isn't doing anything

and i don't give two shits about wins/losses, so it doesn't really matter either way

Edit: basically, i do what 'Bearz does

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-07-13 16:11:19)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6731
commit sepeku (a form of suicide)

the team im on hardly lose. i decide who wins or lose
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
InnerMonkey
+62|6733
If the team I'm on is horrible (waay worse than me, which is pretty bad), I'll get a little pissed, but that's no reason to jump ship.  I'll give it a few rounds to see if the teams balance back out.  If nothing else, I'll switch to a kit I don't play much, like sniper of spec-ops, and get some practice in.

All but one option in the poll are pretty lame, catering mostly to overly stat conscious folks.

Last edited by InnerMonkey (2006-07-13 16:20:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard