KillerAFET
+3|6794|Abilene, Texas
This is venting but I can't imagine anyone playing this game thinks a mine is some sort of powerup!!!  Was on GSF's Karkand server as commander and was getting beat up pretty good at USMC home base.  Laid some mines on the side lanes to stop the MEC vehicles from entering and taking out the UAV and radar. 

A GSF admin grabs a hummer and rides right into the mine and bans me.  I'm OK with the banning, its their server and they can take their ball away and go when they don't get their way.  This was my first ban after 150+ hours of play and there are plenty of other servers on the planet and I still got the win and points from the game  

The shame is that when these kids ban they remove players from their server and get a rep for being whimps.  I see lots of servers that are seldom full because they have the stigma of being poorly managed, looks like this one is headed that way.

Last edited by KillerAFET (2006-01-13 15:20:57)

P3R3K
+0|6694
I rather like the GSF server
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6702
I hate being a Sniper cause the idiots on you're team ALWAYS run into you're claymores i bet they do it on purpose to punish you too.

In patch they should make it where when allies walk over them or go by them they dont explode cause people are just to damn retarded.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6762|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
i got 6 BANS can you belive it 6!!!!

ALL BANNED FROM SERVERS
becuasse i was 2 1337 f0r t3h n00bs 0r i w4s c4 ki11ing
Drunkaholic
+4|6739

KillerAFET wrote:

This is venting but I can't imagine anyone playing this game thinks a mine is some sort of powerup!!!  Was on GSF's Karkand server as commander and was getting beat up pretty good at USMC home base.  Laid some mines on the side lanes to stop the MEC vehicles from entering and taking out the UAV and radar. 

A GSF admin grabs a hummer and rides right into the mine and bans me.  I'm OK with the banning, its their server and they can take their ball away and go when they don't get their way.  This was my first ban after 150+ hours of play and there are plenty of other servers on the planet and I still got the win and points from the game  

The shame is that when these kids ban they remove players from their server and get a rep for being whimps.  I see lots of servers that are seldom full because they have the stigma of being poorly managed, looks like this one is headed that way.
I was there when that happened!  I just shook my head, muttered to myself, and almost said something I might regret .
Kniero
Banned
+1|6760|AZ
lol - I used to play there but I don't really like the Markus guy they have in their clan. Most of their guys are pretty cool, but the only player they have who tends to get golds is Markus. IMO, he's not a very respectable player, and when he plays he follows the same routines on USMC all of the time (i.e. Taking the LAV-25 to go spawn camp until reaching say, 14 kills, then if he gets blown up he'll just medic whore the rest of the game). Anyways, in 1-on-1 firefights against this indignified lil' bastard, I practically always won 'em all. But uh...that's the end of my rant...so...yeah...

(P.S. Sparklet, don't you play on the HkD or USM server?)

Last edited by Kniero (2006-01-14 17:40:58)

o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6637|England, UK
I am gunna reply here as I was playing on their server this morning.  I applied to be the commander of the USMC team.  Once I had accepted I heard a voice saying "You better be good Fairy boy, or you will get your ass kicked to Fairyland!"  I was like, omg (what a tit)  and typed that I wasn't a boy, but a girl!  He had a lot to say for himself, and once I typed something to him like car not ready for deploy, or something like that, he told me I was prolly a secretary! (I'm not by the way) By the end of the round I had commanded well, and he said "I will let you polish my shoes anytime!"  We won the round, but I just thought to myself that I would never play there again, because of asshats for admins!

Ok, rant over!  LOL

Just by idle curiousity I visited their clan site and saw that it said their servers were prolly the best in the UK!  LOL

And to GSF, take a chill pill, realise it's just a game, and yes, girls play too!!

The Lil Fairy... 
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

Just a out of curiosity.  If women do not want to be harassed or treated differently by a bunch of immature computer geeks, then why do you guys use female sounding names or even tell people you are female?

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-07-13 08:39:31)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6708|Howell, Mi USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

Just a out of curiosity.  If women do not want to be harassed or treated differently by a bunch of immature computer geeks, then why do you guys use female sounding names or even tell people you are female?
for Teh massive ammounts of karma from nerds who think they will get laid because they gave karma to a girl.

"not now nepolean, im chatting with hot babes on the internet"

Last edited by Cbass (2006-07-13 08:43:56)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6637|England, UK
And why shouldn't I use whatever name I want??
So, you think I should pretend to be a boy??

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ohh, and fuck the karma, I don't give a rats ass!  LOL

Last edited by o0flowerfairy0o (2006-07-13 08:47:40)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

o0flowerfairy0o wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
You seem to be missing the point.
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6637|England, UK

Cbass wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

for Teh massive ammounts of karma from nerds who think they will get laid because they gave karma to a girl.

Wow, that's alot of nerds!!
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6637|England, UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

o0flowerfairy0o wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I do?

Prolly cus I'm fik!  LOL
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6708|Howell, Mi USA
wow listen to that mouth. i thought fairys were sweet
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

fik?
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6637|England, UK
Maybe I just had enough of being sweet...  It gets me nowhere!  LOL

The Unsweet Fairy... 
kadath123
+13|6633|England, UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

o0flowerfairy0o wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Errr No she isn't - why the hell should any woman that plays a game have to pretend to be a guy in order to avoid getting shite of people?  Would YOU be happy if the roles were reversed and you had to pretend to be a woman??? 

To get back on topic, I was listening to that Asshat on the GSF server as I was also playing on that map - after initially being homophobic, he was simply being

a) COMPLETELY sexist - the line about Fairy's fast typing being because she was a secretary was bad enough but when they won and he said she could shine his shoes anytime - what a prick!

b) Ignorant and

c) rude

I found his behavior extremely offensive and wont be going back.  Lame Assed Admin Alert!

Kadath
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6600|Hoosier Mama

o0flowerfairy0o wrote:

The Unsweet Fairy... 
Hey now your thinking like me! Thats the only way to go! The only time I let it be know Im female is when I tell the guys " you just got ownd by a girl" quite satisfying really.  I can just see their nuggets shribble down to the size of peas....
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6570|Kent, UK
bunch of asshats!!
USAMarine...
are you afraid of having a manly name or telling people you're a bloke in case you get some "nerdy girl" trying to chat you up??
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6644|Washington, DC

Cbass wrote:

LMFAO im gonna go watch that moview now

EDIT: Since when do women polish shoes? I thought it was little beggar boys who do that.

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-07-13 11:49:21)

kadath123
+13|6633|England, UK

MetalMaiden wrote:

o0flowerfairy0o wrote:

The Unsweet Fairy... 
Hey now your thinking like me! Thats the only way to go! The only time I let it be know Im female is when I tell the guys " you just got ownd by a girl" quite satisfying really.  I can just see their nuggets shribble down to the size of peas....
LMFAO!

Kadath
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6570|Kent, UK

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Cbass wrote:

LMFAO im gonna go watch that moview now
what film is that?? i recognise it but...
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6644|Washington, DC

Napoleon Dynamite.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6803|Singapore

Ok. Noted.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard