ronin1942
+-1|6845
i was looking at the top 10 list and ****666RA****  has no global ratings and hasent played in a month did he get booted for something???? wow that would be funny one of the top 10 a hacker...............or is it just he got board and quit?
Icleos
+101|6743
The Player hasn't been active for a month...  Might have something to do with it.
http://bf2s.com/player/****666RA****/

Last edited by Icleos (2005-11-18 11:08:15)

C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6810|UK

ronin1942 wrote:

i was looking at the top 10 list and ****666RA****  has no global ratings and hasent played in a month did he get booted for something????

Icleos wrote:

The Player hasn't been active for a month...  Might have something to do with it.
Congratulations, you pointed out something which had already been said, aren't you the smart one.

At the end of the day unless EA or the player themself makes some sort of annoucement we'll never know. There's a good chance they just got fed up, or found a new game to play, especially since they played so much to begin with. The other players who were 'caught' by EA had their scores reset if memory servers, so it probably is the bored/new game thing.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6843|Missoula, MT
The Shadow knows.... Muhahahahaha! 
Icleos
+101|6743

C.Keen wrote:

ronin1942 wrote:

i was looking at the top 10 list and ****666RA****  has no global ratings and hasent played in a month did he get booted for something????

Icleos wrote:

Congratulations, you pointed out something which had already been said, aren't you the smart one.

At the end of the day unless EA or the player themself makes some sort of annoucement we'll never know. There's a good chance they just got fed up, or found a new game to play, especially since they played so much to begin with. The other players who were 'caught' by EA had their scores reset if memory servers, so it probably is the bored/new game thing.
He asked a question I gave him his answer.
Apparently he missed his own answer...  That's why I said that.

Last edited by Icleos (2005-11-18 11:36:57)

ronin1942
+-1|6845
I tried to ignore the first statement  by Icleos  but then he got called out on his error and preceded to be an ass about it so in responce      no you didnt answer the question you restated a portion of it .the question was "did he get booted or something" because he hadent played in a month. Him not playing for a month was the reason for the question not the question it self.................... see kids the reading comprehention part of your english class IS improtant...............and yes i do realize i faild the spelling portion.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard