Flanker
+3|6602
this is serious... can people post screenies of characters wearing uniforms you don't normally see them in... for example, a black spec ops, a black medic, etc etc.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6776|Nova Scotia, Canada

Is this blatently racist, or am I missing something?
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6621|Cork, Ireland
Some dope could actually consider that racist...

EDIT:In fact, I'd consider that very racist. I must be some dope. Or perfectly right......

Last edited by BlaZin'Feenix (2006-07-12 09:38:53)

Ben>You
+90|6528
arent the black guys typically AT? i've never seen one anything else. Oh, and maybe assault. but thats it.

EDIT: why is that rascist? he asking if anyone has seen the BF2 models a different color than they normally are. christ.

Last edited by Ben>You (2006-07-12 09:38:01)

Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6596|Europe and goddamn proud of it

Flanker wrote:

this is serious... can people post screenies of characters wearing uniforms you don't normally see them in... for example, a black spec ops, a black medic, etc etc.
I consider that as a very racistical statement..
Flanker
+3|6602

Ben>You wrote:

arent the black guys typically AT? i've never seen one anything else. Oh, and maybe assault. but thats it.
yes, i've seen them in spec ops and medic uniforms, but i don't have any screens.
Ben>You
+90|6528
really? huh. not that im typically running around lokign at the models, but i've never seen that.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Tool
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6621|Manitowoc, WI
ok i will rephrase it for him to stop an undeniable flame war, post pics of people wearing the wrong uniform.  for example a black medic or a white support (no that isnt racist, in bf2 all AT, Support, and assault spawn black and all medic, spec ops, sniper, and engineer spawn white)
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6542
Who cares anyway If your a black spec ops or a white WTF is your point imo?
Ben>You
+90|6528
Wonder why all the black guys got body armor....?
SealXo
+309|6538
make the black guy cary the heavy rocket....
Ben>You
+90|6528
yeah but he can take more hits than everyone else as well. hes got all the bigass guns.
Flanker
+3|6602

BolvisOculus wrote:

ok i will rephrase it for him to stop an undeniable flame war, post pics of people wearing the wrong uniform.  for example a black medic or a white support (no that isnt racist, in bf2 all AT, Support, and assault spawn black and all medic, spec ops, sniper, and engineer spawn white)
yes exactly. hasn't anyone else seen this before? the usmc support for example is always a black dude, but if he picks up a spec ops kit his skin doesn't change colour but his uniform does....... i just want to see if it happens with ALL skin 'types' in BF2 .... and my point is that people who have screenies of this and other examples should post it... thank you
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6621|Cork, Ireland
Like the DAO-12
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland

Ben>You wrote:

Wonder why all the black guys got body armor....?
black army dued have the heavy kits, white have light kits. If a black guy picks up a Medic kit he will stay black.

And topic starter: This is serious, wtf?

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-07-12 09:44:11)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK
wtf?
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6542
This is a serious (BLACK) topic
Ben>You
+90|6528
lol if they pick up a kit they turn white lmfao thatd be funny to watch.
AK5489
+16|6510|US
first time i saw a black SF i was like WTF
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/cf0c7c4d65.gif
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6621|Cork, Ireland
Cool pic
Flanker
+3|6602
this topic is NOT racist ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ben>You
+90|6528

Flanker wrote:

this topic is NOT racist ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6621|Manitowoc, WI
man everytime i see that i just want to punch babies.  god help me if im in a nursery and see that picture

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard