SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6581|Cheshire, UK
All of a sudden I feel relieved to live in England...
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6569|Southeastern USA
England? Where is that? Oh that's the country that doesn't let you run around with sharp objects, why does everything have to devolve into country bashing?
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6661|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

kr@cker wrote:

England? Where is that? Oh that's the country that doesn't let you run around with sharp objects, why does everything have to devolve into country bashing?
actually.. he was merely stating his opinion on guns..

you started the country bashing by stating one of our stupid laws which is a load of shit..

the country bashing ends...

here

p.s. downy.. see if you DO go.. like.. due to your head being blown off..

can i have those camo pants?
Mustang99
+9|6543

King_County_Downy wrote:

http://xs203.xs.to/xs203/06283/FH020012.jpg.xs.jpghttp://xs203.xs.to/xs203/06283/DSC007142.jpg.xs.jpg

This chick said "Hey take my picksha muthafucka!" so I did. Two seconds later, the gun went off. I swear, chicks can be so dumb sometimes. Anyone else almost had their heads assploded by anyone?

Your almost dead friend,    downy~
so does anyone other than me notice one simple little fact? the little fact that the bolt is OPEN!?!?!?!?!?! Ive got an SKS and any gun WONT fire with the bolt open unless its some highly modified sks that somehow shoots with the bolt open............
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
Nuh_uh He Started It!! Whhhaaaaa!!!!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6616|Seattle

spawnofthemist wrote:

p.s. downy.. see if you DO go.. like.. due to your head being blown off..

can i have those camo pants?
Of course you can. I just got some new digicam!!! It makes me feel like Bobby Digital on the battlefield.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Mustang99
+9|6543

kr@cker wrote:

basic american rule: higher likelihood of dead=higher likelihood if fun

my mom has 2 florida state championships with a sweet .38 S&W, extended slide and a custom carved walnut grip that wraps around your hand
HELLZ YEA
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
Digicam? Is that the grid pattern one, kinda like pixels? I use realtree kinda stuff, so far it's the next best thing to a ghillie, they even make different patterns for different regions.

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-12 08:36:32)

Mustang99
+9|6543

Mustang99 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

http://xs203.xs.to/xs203/06283/FH020012.jpg.xs.jpghttp://xs203.xs.to/xs203/06283/DSC007142.jpg.xs.jpg

This chick said "Hey take my picksha muthafucka!" so I did. Two seconds later, the gun went off. I swear, chicks can be so dumb sometimes. Anyone else almost had their heads assploded by anyone?

so does anyone other than me notice one simple little fact? the little fact that the bolt is OPEN!?!?!?!?!?! Ive got an SKS and any gun WONT fire with the bolt open unless its some highly modified sks that somehow shoots with the bolt open............
also notice that with an SKS you could see the ammo sticking up from that angle so from what i see the gun isnt even loaded......
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6616|Seattle

Mustang99 wrote:

ding ding!! winner!!  (I'm not really that dumb to have her point a weapon at me with a bullet in the chamber)  Kay, so maybe I lied about 2 seconds later part, it was more like 10 seconds (after she cocked it 'n rocked it) but she did shoot it right by my frickin ear and scared the buhjeezus outta me
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
pics too small for me to see, but my ruger barely needs a good thumb flip to snap the bolt shut, you can empty 5 rounds fairly accurately in @ 8-10 seconds, maybe she snapped it
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6616|Seattle

Mustang99 wrote:

also notice that with an SKS you could see the ammo sticking up from that angle so from what i see the gun isnt even loaded......
I use zip strips so yeah, no, you can't see the rounds in it, but they are there. You have to chamber a round to get the bolt to shut

kr@cker wrote:

pics too small for me to see, but my ruger barely needs a good thumb flip to snap the bolt shut, you can empty 5 rounds fairly accurately in @ 8-10 seconds, maybe she snapped it
Click on teh pickshas!!

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-07-12 08:41:16)

Mustang99
+9|6543
o ok because the sks (chineese issue i think) [flat bayonet] i got you couldve seen the ammo from that angle
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
tried, but I'm at work on dial up, takes LONG time to get big pics
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6548|Global Command
You would have to be a complete moron to do what you did. Sorry.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6715|NJ
Notice how in the one picture it's only the white people with guns and the Minority in the pic doesn't have a gun and is only rocking a scared look on his face.

Just thought I'd point that out while makeing the 911 call.
spawnofthemist
Banned
he DOES have a gun.. and its pointed at teh cameraman
cpt.fass1
+329|6715|NJ
Still has a scared look on his face..
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
brown people don't like to be on film
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6616|Seattle

kr@cker wrote:

brown people don't like to be on film
or swim

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/cf0c7c4d65.gif
cpt.fass1
+329|6715|NJ
Yeah and can't be quite at the movies. Man
c0ldfyr3
+23|6687|Ireland

Mustang99 wrote:

Mustang99 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

ALSO notice, who the fuck took a picture of someone taking a picture? Why does nobody ever notice camera views? Like in reality TV shows, when it shows someone doing something mental and running off into the distance and hiding on the camera or something, yet it shows the view of the rest of the group searching franticaly for the person. GROW UP YOU LOSERS.
spawnofthemist
Banned

c0ldfyr3 wrote:

Mustang99 wrote:

Mustang99 wrote:

ALSO notice, who the fuck took a picture of someone taking a picture? Why does nobody ever notice camera views? Like in reality TV shows, when it shows someone doing something mental and running off into the distance and hiding on the camera or something, yet it shows the view of the rest of the group searching franticaly for the person. GROW UP YOU LOSERS.
so someone took a pic of downy about to get his camera shot..

its a good picture..

why do you care so much?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6616|Seattle

I think everyone there had a camera. I don't see your point... why do we need to grow up?
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6714|Howell, Mi USA
honestly that dude is the stupid one for letting a girl (or anyone) point a loaded gun at his face.

just my opinion

Last edited by Cbass (2006-07-12 10:38:32)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard