MattCicioni
+1|6799|Arizona
Does anyone know where I can get a high resolution background for my PC desktop with the B.F.2.S. logo?  Has anyone created any desktop backgrounds?  And if not, would someone please create some.

Does anyone know where I can get general BF2 desktops?

-Thanks in Advance.

-Matt
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

I don't think we have a bf2s desktop... perhaps one could be created though.

As for generic bf2 desktops I'm pretty sure that there are some on the official EA site, http://bf2.ea.com
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Sizes, layouts, any requests? I could just send you the source Illustrator file too.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6808|A Small Isle in the Tropics

chuyskywalker wrote:

Sizes, layouts, any requests? I could just send you the source Illustrator file too.
Any chance of getting the logo in high res? Love to have that centred on my Mac desktop. It has such a Mac feel to it.. and its really nice.

edit: if its copyrighted, no distribution allowed..no worries, i understand

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-11-17 18:06:35)

MattCicioni
+1|6799|Arizona

chuyskywalker wrote:

1280 X 1024 works for me.

I prefer something with a larger logo, and perhaps some kind of slogan.   

Slogan examples:

BF2S - Best Battlefield 2 stat site on the web

BF2S - Cause digital medals rule.

BF2S - Show us you Bling!

BF2S - Stat padders pwned.

BF2S - Play in your world, see the results in ours.

BF2S - Because Chuy knows best.

BF2S - Becasue stats aren't jus for baseball anymore.

Feel free to use those any way you want.  Also, perhaps you could do a background with a picture of every medal and awards that is possible to earn in the game.

Oh!  just another idea, what if you were able to create a "Custom" background from your stats page.  Basically it would be like you sig, Except full screen with very high details on the medals, and for the medals you don't have, just an outline, that would be cool....

These are my random thoughts... jack and coke time.
chickenmuncher
+2|6721| U.S.A.
Try taking a screen shot and saving it to your desk top, this will be the size of you screen, therefor is a perfect back ground.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

MattCicioni
+1|6799|Arizona
Thanks Chuy.... Very nice!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard