bf2issocool
настоль&
+7|6507
OK so this is about the 3rd mouse i went through , the problem is my mouse goes and on and off ....literally if u watch the light the light goes from red to off and on my computer it says either "A sub device is not recognized" or "A usb device is unplugged" i think i got it from hitting my mouse from bf2 against my keyboard. Anyway does anyone no how to fix because its really frustrating and pathetic. IT affects my bf2
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6695|Devon, England
maybe that batteries are out?

or if its wired, then maybe you shud... w8 for sum1 with knowledge to reply
bf2issocool
настоль&
+7|6507

FFLink13 wrote:

maybe that batteries are out?

or if its wired, then maybe you shud... w8 for sum1 with knowledge to reply
no battaries its a cord mouse, thanks for trying
masterofflama
+19|6589|European Battlefield Command
i don't know, but i think that this topic should be in help or tech section
Cursed You
+64|6592|Idaho
Perhaps the USB is just shorting out?  If you smacked it a hard shock could have offset the crap inside to where it'll work but then shut down because its scared?  I dont know if you know what Im saying, its pretty much because you hit it and your mouse is maybe sending too many messages through it and its shutting itself down?

Im only guessing.

I LOVE my Razer Copperhead...
bf2issocool
настоль&
+7|6507

Cursed You wrote:

Perhaps the USB is just shorting out?  If you smacked it a hard shock could have offset the crap inside to where it'll work but then shut down because its scared?  I dont know if you know what Im saying, its pretty much because you hit it and your mouse is maybe sending too many messages through it and its shutting itself down?

Im only guessing.

mmm yea probably, but is their a way to fix this do u know?
Cursed You
+64|6592|Idaho

bf2issocool wrote:

Cursed You wrote:

Im only guessing.

mmm yea probably, but is their a way to fix this do u know?
I could look into it... But I do not know as of now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard