Poll

What's your favourite drink while playing BF2?

Water17%17% - 50
Beer17%17% - 50
Hardstuff(Rum, whiskey, etc)8%8% - 24
Cocktail1%1% - 4
Soft Drink31%31% - 92
Milk2%2% - 8
Slurpee2%2% - 6
Anything Available8%8% - 26
Nothing3%3% - 11
Bodily Fluids from self or significant other7%7% - 22
Total: 293
panderiz
+32|6767
This is a poll going around the AUS community at the moment (+1 fat_bud)

Me personally, whisky.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra
beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!11!!!!!!
=GoF=bmancrash2
+5|6654|Phx, Az
Soft Drink.
More specifically Mt Dew
lagerfool
+23|6765|SE Virgina
I said beer, but I can't have many while playing.  I get to sloppy while drinking and playing, then I get angry at getting killed over and over.  So instead of bashing my computer, I go chase my tail.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6642|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
if i didn't have mild alcohol poisoning due to friday night/saturday morning (which i can't remember any of.. so i assume it was a great night) then i'd be on the whisky again..

can't have a scotsman being sober now can we?
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6683|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL

=GoF=bmancrash2 wrote:

Soft Drink.
More specifically Mt Dew
Recovering alcoholic.

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-07-10 23:01:03)

GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6743|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Water For Me
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6545|England
cup of tea
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6647
water all the way
teh.pwnage15
+2|6533
water FTW!!!
jamiecracker
+17|6747|Wollongong,Australia
coke
panderiz
+32|6767

Richard2000 wrote:

cup of tea
good for you grandma, JK, nah each to their own, I don't mind the odd cup, just now while playing bf2
mp30
Cynicism is an art, right?
+13|6731|It Rarely Rains in Seattle
Ahem, has any finer beverage than Fresca ever been devised by man? I thought not.
s()mtingWong
+48|6693
Water, Juice and soda. Was thinking of drinkin beer one time but then i was thinking about my ratio too. Dont know if beer would help my ratio out because i was thinking, usually when i drink i feel relaxed therfore not all tensed up and squeezing the life out of my mouse, but then again when i drink to much and sit in one spot all night everything starts feeling like its going in slow motion therefore when playing bf2 and drinking large amounts of alcohol i would be thinking that im loosing fps or im laggin when its really the beers and fck!ng up my ratio in the process. I would love to here from someone who tried drinking beer while playing if it went good then i wouldnt mine trying it but as for now ill take my chances staying sober .
pharaoh-ghost
+1|6526
Whatever CAPTAIN MORGAN says I should Drink. I mean he is a Captain. Thats 90,000 points right?
I also like Vodka Martinis but, they are hard to make in between kills.
-r3-anubis
+73|6537|florida
Mountain Dew and Vault is the gamer's Crunk Juice.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
Eh... Sam Adams Lager and Jager. Most of you that drink water take this game waaaaaay to seriously or you are kids.
Jakethe8lf
+13|6641|Victoria, Australia
Pepsi, I don't drink.
panderiz
+32|6767

imdead wrote:

Eh... Sam Adams Lager and Jager. Most of you that drink water take this game waaaaaay to seriously or you are kids.
I'd rather play the game fairly pissy, that way you can blame your shite stats on it, JK
drug_dealer111
+44|6561|Team America!!!
bawls...i usually need the energy
Fujin
+18|6546
Corona...lime...a pinch of Copenhagen...and BF2 = NIIIIIIIICCE
Capt. Foley
+155|6588|Allentown, PA, USA
Im 14, I kinda do drink beer but just not infront of a computer where Im gonna get caught when some random person walks in the room.
panderiz
+32|6767

Capt. Foley wrote:

Im 14, I kinda do drink beer but just not infront of a computer where Im gonna get caught when some random person walks in the room.
probably not the only time your worried you'll get caught in front of the computer.....
twiistaaa
+87|6668|mexico
water, only drink we should drink. (booze is ok tho but yeah it doesnt help your playing as much)

nothing to me is more disgusting than seeing a pastey sweaty nerd drink soda right from a 2ltr bottle. im sorry but it really is bad.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Beer is good, as is Hardie Boys Ginger Beer, (brewed in th bottle, fucken awesome, not sweet.) I also enjoy L&P or other Soft Drinks. Water is also good.

And I agree with you twiistaaa, it is pretty gross.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard