ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6726|Kangarooland
actually reinstalled 1942 dc 2 days ago after playin 800hrs of bf2... is unreal fun, im actually addictd to it again, i keep trying to pinpoint y its SO different to bf2 seeings as bf2 is such a more developed game, but i think its just cuase its FUN.... atm bf2 aint doing that for me, havent played in nearly 2 weeks lol

edit: the word FUN was used way 2  many times.

Last edited by ozghost (2006-06-12 07:39:57)

tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6674| United States of America

alpinestar wrote:

I started fps With quake I  nine inch nail gun w00t
AHHHH yes Quake good times......good times
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

polarbearz wrote:

a happy cookie.
i stole ur cookie bitch

btw i started FPS since doom and dukem nukem 3d.. when i was around 6
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
alter_ego
+11|6545
the -=CR=- guys still have there ea 99 up I play there a lot but its so weird not to have afterburners on your plane or missile lock
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6558|Winterpeg, Canada

alter_ego wrote:

the -=CR=- guys still have there ea 99 up I play there a lot but its so weird not to have afterburners on your plane or missile lock
Pff, u think that's bad, i keep forgetting u can "stall" your plane, fricking gets me killed everytime when switching over, but i still play it everysecond day, or atleast the mods.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6715|U.S
i have the dessert combat it is fun the secial forces gun is the best silenced M4 on and the jets are so much easier to fly than on bf2 i can accually kill people
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6660|Cumberland, MD, USA
I still play the original version every day; good ol' 1.61b.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6735|Las Vegas
I remember installing 1942 and being all excited about it.  The moment I saw people standing on the wings of aircraft while flying I shut down the game and uninstalled it.  That shit was just WAY to much for me......

I got my fix fulfilled in RCTW and ET.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6803|Bulgaria
OMFG11
BF1942 is a great game, but it's dead! Plus, it does look a bit ugly compared to BF2!
But I played BF1942 for quite a loong time, about 3 years! That's a record for a game! But not any more.
KVNY
+25|6672|SoCal
I've been tempted to reinstall it, but i dont feel like dealing with downloading the patches and stuff.  Plus, i dont really like 1942 that much (too arcade-like and the weapons are too weak) and i only played the mods.  Theres no way i'm gonna re-download and install DC and forgotten hope!  Though i do miss them sometimes.  Cant wait for FH2!! FH FTW!!!
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6558|Winterpeg, Canada
the best thing about bf1942, almost none of the servers have swearing filters........which if FUcking Great. Me and my buds just go jihading in Desert combat on this Berlin CTF 24/7, with the 5 second load time. And then we chat it up and have big convoys and shit and it fucking pwns.

btw, the downloads are really short if you go through filefront.
Boots
+17|6556|PA
Since this got semi-derailed: I started Multi Player Games in general with an FPS called Rainbow Six (sure most of you have heard of it) and then Rogue Spear. Right in the middle here is 1942, its expansions and DC. I then moved to Ultima Online MMORPG, and then back to the clancy line with Ravenshield, where my clan held the #1 spot on Clanladder for some time.

Now its just BF2
Boots
+17|6556|PA
I also have a friend that does nothing but planewhore on 1942. He purchased BF2 and SF, but has <4 hours logged.  I dun get it.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6690|Canada Eh?

Fredrik wrote:

My first fps was wolfenstein3D, i still haven't quite adjusted to use a mouse in fps games. I really suck...
Wolfenstein 3D FTW! I was so freakin' young when I played that, I still have memories of eating dog food for health.

A close second was the Original Doom, scared the crap out of me as a little kid

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard