gimp-pf
+80|6667
im still in high school but every1 calls me "sooj" "gimpy" "the big 1"....
Sore_Wing
+10|6514|New Hampshire
My nickname was the beast. haha I'm 6'5" and 26o. Played football and wrestled.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
mina was, ohh wait, i'mnotinhigh school!!!!1!!
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6696|UK
Sam
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6632|New Hampshire, USA
Mine's Togs.  The football coach was too lazy to call me by my full last name like he did with everyone else, so he just took the first three letters and threw an "s" at the end.  Now the whole school calls me that.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6644|Cumberland, MD, USA
Chuck. It was said that I looked like a woodchuck because I'm fat.

Last edited by InviSniper (2006-07-06 14:53:03)

sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6534|Denmizzark!!
Jonen, joven or just jon..
JudgeDredd1824
+32|6654|Wigan an proud of it mate !
If I can remember that far back.... I think it was "you're a stupid bastard and will never amount to anything", least that's what my Maths teacher used to call me.
Anyway, he's still teaching for peanuts, and I have a well paid job, live in a warm country and have my own pool. So who's the stupid bastard now eh????
LOL
Raphael
Wtf Padders!! Padders!!!
+18|6621|Boston, Massachusetts
mr.face or buffalo
every1 had a mr.somethin during a game of mayham or (kings) mine was face

Last edited by Raphael (2006-07-06 19:02:43)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6531|Boston, MA
Frank The Tank, Frankie Spankie, and Frankie Babes
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6639|Calgary,AB,Canada
TANK

Im 6'4 and 220lbs
DeAThSniPer[CoD]
+8|6771|Virginia, United States
people call me goalie, tom, tomass, mr.purcell, tommy, tommy boy, tomas(with a spanish accent)
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6685|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
Tushers

From my last name...Matushinec
                                  ^   ^
                                   Just what a few of me buddys came up wit in teh 7th grade and stuck with me...i know a bunch of people who i only know from there nickname lol
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6647
Necrolust

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-07-06 20:44:11)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6807|The planet Tophet
i dont really have one people make fun of me because i know soo much about the military and aircraft
WormGuts
+17|6794|Dayton, Ohio
I was 'The Rafter Rat'.  No i didn't narc on people.  It was given to me by a fellow stage crew hand.  I was in charge of anything that was to be hung or swung from the rafters of our high school musicals/plays during performances.  The guy who gave it to me said that i could scurry thru the rafters like a rat, hence the nick.  I worked on 4 plays and 4 musicals in my years in high school and greatly enjoyed each and everyone.  However, Fiddler on the Roof was probably my favorite that we did.
bubbass
humble
+61|6569
bubba. Life long nickname.
WormGuts
+17|6794|Dayton, Ohio

dhoar4 wrote:

Havok wrote:

I'm not even kidding, but there's a kid at my school named Harry Sack.  I'm seriously not kidding.  His parents must of been high on childbirth day lol.
There was a guy at my primary school called Wayne King.  I'm not kidding either.  He was in the SEU (Special Education Unit)...lol...HIS parents must've been high
We had a kid named Harold Butts.  What do you think he was called?  Poor bastard...no wonder he was always in the principals office for getting into fights...i blame the parents.
s()mtingWong
+48|6693
I was called "Animal" from elementary thru high school, and now im called "Stickman".
Bravo3
+12|6657
Steveo
JudgeDredd1824
+32|6654|Wigan an proud of it mate !

WormGuts wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

Havok wrote:

I'm not even kidding, but there's a kid at my school named Harry Sack.  I'm seriously not kidding.  His parents must of been high on childbirth day lol.
There was a guy at my primary school called Wayne King.  I'm not kidding either.  He was in the SEU (Special Education Unit)...lol...HIS parents must've been high
We had a kid named Harold Butts.  What do you think he was called?  Poor bastard...no wonder he was always in the principals office for getting into fights...i blame the parents.
Had a Physics teacher called Ben Dover and his wife...... you guessed it.....Eilene Dover (no shit)

Not forgetting a friend who wanted to call his son Wayne.... ok in most cases, but not if your surname is Kerr

Last edited by JudgeDredd1824 (2006-07-10 11:12:53)

-r3-anubis
+73|6538|florida
You can't imagine all the nicknames i got from the 4th grade - 10th grade
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6509|The Sky

Superior Mind wrote:

fucking jew.
LOL i was called that to.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6627|Canada
Kaveman, or K-rok.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6619|Manitowoc, WI
my last name is funk and i wore a dirk nawitski jersy to school one day and somone comented on how Dirk Funk would be a cool name.  it is shortened up now that everyone calls me dirk

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard