Manxman
Banned
+19|6677
sorry but no offense but is it true that American soldiers  at the age of 19  can go to Iraq and kill a man and then go home  but cant bye a beer or smoke or drive a car till they are 21??   how fucked up is that??? OMFG
AG3NT[FIN]
+24|6543
that could be true, but what does it have to do with bf2?
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6667|Los Angeles, California, US.

Manxman wrote:

sorry but no offense but is it true that American soldiers  at the age of 19  can go to Iraq and kill a man and then go home  but cant bye a beer or smoke or drive a car till they are 21??   how fucked up is that??? OMFG
Yep.

Although, Its 18.

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-07-10 10:09:23)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6580
I don't know how to answer your post sorry [It's just American law that's all]
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6672|949

actually, its 18
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6702|Groningen, The Netherlands

DaReJa wrote:

Manxman wrote:

Yep.
rofl, that seems to be a little wrong >_<
Manxman
Banned
+19|6677
It Has Nothing To Do With Bf2 But Come On  You Can Kill A Man But You  Are Not Man Enough To Drink Drive Or Smoke ????  God Bless America
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6686
lol not bf2 not bf2s section this should be. But yes i see your point, it is crazy that they can do that.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6739|U.S
if you are 19 you can drive dumbass driving is 16 not 21
wayneakagod
+17|6787
Rofl never thought about that before. How ridiculous.
AG3NT[FIN]
+24|6543

Manxman wrote:

It Has Nothing To Do With Bf2 But Come On  You Can Kill A Man But You  Are Not Man Enough To Drink Drive Or Smoke ????  God Bless America
yeah well that is lame, u are right on that one, im from finland my self but i heard that in some states u can drive at 16.. dunno if that is true... dont really care that much what happens in usa
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6785|Houston, TX
Please title your threads more constructively.  Try to incorporate more in the title that pertains to the thread topic.

KJ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard