Entertayner
+826|6586

Gone to the dark side eh
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6777

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Gone to the dark side eh
Sort of...... I fell back in love with the medic unlock gun.
Entertayner
+826|6586

he he, too easy to do IMO
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6777

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

he he, too easy to do IMO
True.  And I hate dying more than when I was a sniper, but oh well.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6721|Antarctica
Quick question..... is there any way to change your name once signed up?  I used my new account (0_Vengeace^, kinda gay I know) instead of forum name because I though this would be a ranked server at the beginning.
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6855|Cheshire, UK
2006-07-05 20:40:55      -1      Medics versus Snipers (bring it!)      
2006-07-05 15:22:26     -1     Medics versus Snipers (bring it!)     

Do people really just random neg for no reason what so ever or is there some way in which this event offends people?

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Quick question..... is there any way to change your name once signed up?  I used my new account (0_Vengeace^, kinda gay I know) instead of forum name because I though this would be a ranked server at the beginning.
PM or x-fire me

Last edited by duffry (2006-07-08 08:56:44)

Entertayner
+826|6586

Sniper training organised for 9th of July at 5.00PM UK time
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6855|Cheshire, UK

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Sniper training organised for 9th of July at 5.00PM UK time
Discuss it here.
http://community.dmz-gaming.com/snipers … .php?id=95

If you're not a member of that forum - JOIN IT.
Sheep of War
+40|6658
Let me take this time to mention that everyone that has signed up as a medic is invited to our practice session, located on the medic practice server. This will be a great time to go over and concerns or strategys that come to mind, as well as get in good working squads. Although the team is close, a final line up has yet to be determined. If you are intrested and committed, feel free to xfire me.

Also I want to encourage, once again, everyone that has signed up as a medic to to join the medic forums (link in my sig.) Joining the forums will most definatly make everyones life easier, and it is great way to keep yourself in the game, either as a first string player or as an alternate. Sign up right now!

duffry, ZULU, and the entire DMZ crew have brought this match to heights that nobody ever imagined. Show your support to theese guys, be it in karma, joining one of the DMZ forums (like the medic forum ,) or just watching the match on bf2 tv. 

Also, thanks to all the bf2 players that have made this an epic event of an enormous magnitude.
Entertayner
+826|6586

And i'd like to thank you 9087 for being a worthy opposition... I wish you all the best of luck man and to all the medics but we will see what happens on the night.
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6524|Los Angeles, California
Wait.. so what time is UK time? Is it Greenwich mean? If it is , then I can find out what time i can be on, because I'm in the U.S. (California)
Entertayner
+826|6586

No, I think the UK is an hour ahead of GMT because of summer times :S
FFOLKES
+39|6778

chaosdragon001 wrote:

Wait.. so what time is UK time? Is it Greenwich mean? If it is , then I can find out what time i can be on, because I'm in the U.S. (California)
Visit the DMZ site.  It tells you when the game will be played

http://community.dmz-gaming.com/events/m_vs_s/
Entertayner
+826|6586

So, if my maths is correct 9.00 in the morning for you?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6777

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

So, if my maths is correct 9.00 in the morning for you?
I beleive so.  If it is 5pm Brit time, then it would be noon Eastern Time (New York), therefore it would be 9am out in LaLa Land, or the Left Coast.
Entertayner
+826|6586

ha ha "lala land"
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6662
this needs bringing to the top again considering the time and effort duffry has put into this
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6697|Disaster Free Zone
Just have once question.

Will FF (Friendly Fire) be on or off for claymores/mines.

If its on (like it should be) then snipers dont stand a chance.
If its off Snipers will probbly still lose but they may last a lot longer.

If the medics lose this then you picked the wrong people simple as that.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6708
what are the passwords for the servers?
=|DMZ|=ZULU
+4|6802|Birmingham, England
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=34046

That should help (ie. passwords are off for the open sessions this wednesday night)
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6708
too bad no one is playing on them, and the servers are still password protected.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard