=|DMZ|=ZULU
+4|6801|Birmingham, England
Hi Guys and Gals,
We have been closely monitoring the two communities during the build up to this big event, and things seem to be going well. Both groups have had trainnig sessions now, and both sides have got a good group of regulars playing together. However, as this event is going out live to the world via our fine friends at BFTV, we are keen to ensure that the match contains the full 30 per side. A few people that have signed up for this event have not yet shown their faces, and as such we have decided to give others a chance and get their foot in the door.

So we shall be holding two Open Sessions, one for each of the communities this Wednesday night. At 8pm UK time we would like both sides of the war to gather on their respective servers, and show us what you're made of! This is a great chance for you to show the Team Leaders of both communities that you are skilled, and keen to get involved in the big event next Sunday.

For all those interested in playing as a sniper, please join the BF2 Snipers :: DMZ-Gaming
server at 217.10.144.130:16569

For all those interested in playing as a medic, please join the BF2 Medics :: DMZ-Gaming
server at 217.10.144.130:16570

Both servers will be running the special SniperVsMedic mod that we are using for this big war, so get it installed. Its a small file (4.5MB) that installs automatically, very easily and wont affect your normal game. Get it HERE.

It is also important that you guys all join the TeamSpeak channel if you can. This way you can laught together and also speak to your TeamLeader/team mates. This will inevitabley help your chances of getting in to the team on Sunday. The community TeamSpeak server details: 217.10.144.130:8767
. There are three channels, one for the Medics, one for the snipers, and one open channel for everyone else.

So, get your asses on to the servers on Wednesday 12th at 8pm(20:00) UK Time
- Most of Europe 21:00 CEST
- California 12:00 PDT (noon)
- Colorado 13:00 MDT
- Texas 14:00 CDT
- New York 15:00 EDT

For those of you in North America, this might be a little early. However this event will hopefully last most of the night, so join when you can and keep the sessions going. If not to get in the team, then just to get together with the others and have some fun!
Entertayner
+826|6585

DO IT!! lol hope to see everyone there, thanks zulu
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6721|Antarctica
Is the Wednesday match at the same times?  And who do we contact to get the passwords for TS channels. (I assume the teamleaders...)
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6854|Cheshire, UK

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Is the Wednesday match at the same times?  And who do we contact to get the passwords for TS channels. (I assume the teamleaders...)
Err...  well, the times are stated above but yes, this Wednesday session will start at the same time as the Match on Saturday. It will be going on for most of the evening so that the Americans who work for a living can get home and join us.

Attendance to this session will be a BIG factor in deciding who is in the starting line up Saturday. If your name is in green on the event list don't think that all you have to do now is turn up. If you have not gotten in touch with the team leader and confirmed that you are set up correctly with the mod and TS then there is a good chance you will be dropped from the team.

If you can't make it Wednesday for whatever reason them get in touch with your team leader (x-fire) and arrange some other time to meet on the server and TS.

For any information regarding this event then either read the info on the above page or in the respective community forums and, yes, please, please, please, talk to your team leader.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6642|Warlord
So that it doesn't get lost (it's already on page three): bump.
=|DMZ|=ZULU
Holy Bump! Its a Bump!
=|DMZ|=ZULU
ALL OF THE ABOVE SERVERS ARE NOW PUBLIC AND HAVE NO PASSWORDS
Please check to make sure you can access both the TS server and the Gameservers before this wednesday.
See you then :-)
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6674|BC, Canada
ill be there for sure
ODUsniper
+2|6544|U.S.
Me 2. I have to leave work early to play with you britsh bastards lol kidding of course
buttered noodle
+16|6660|ohio
Snipers unite, count me in!
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6748|Oslo, Norway
toobad i can't make it to teabag nyte
buttered noodle
+16|6660|ohio
? The passwords are still on there, i cant join
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

I'm a squad leader for the med's so I guess I should show .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6708|Brunei Darussalam

Crap! Best case scenario i will be back from work an hour later,worst 2 hours. I hope there is still some training left then...
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6668
I'll be coming back from holiday saturday afternoon, so no practices or anything for me. Not to worry though, I know my stuff
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6855|Toronto, Canada
I will be there.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6807|Jupiter
I really think im gonna have to whip the game back out for this one.
Is it to late to get your name green 2 go?.. I have the medic team leader on Xfire, all i have to do is contact him right?

How many players are needed in total for the match today?
Snoopie66
To kill you i like!
+19|6548|Berlin, Germany

buttered noodle wrote:

Correct, cant join too.
TheNaziPredator
+15|6588
yeh ill be there at sniping to pwn you all
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6807|Jupiter

TheNaziPredator wrote:

yeh ill be there at sniping to pwn you all
GL with that....
Entertayner
+826|6585

Especially against mr badsnipa many days back in the =RDG= days spent tryin to get you *shakes fist in general direction*

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-07-12 08:38:01)

Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6542|So Cal
bah!!!  Noon PST i'll be at work.. u guys suck.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

I can play on either side today, just to help fill it up, since I have today off.
ssonrats
+221|6660

usmarine2005 wrote:

I can play on either side today, just to help fill it up, since I have today off.
I should be playing tonight.
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6854|Cheshire, UK

Snoopie66 wrote:

buttered noodle wrote:

Correct, cant join too.
Have slapped the server admin and removed all passwords.
Sorry bout that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard