[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6795|Uk

stryyker wrote:

ventrilo

http://www.ventrilo.com/
Ventrilo has better voice quality and less of a delay when u speak, IT IS the best

ps Team speak sucks

Last edited by [R]age^B-HeKtiC^ (2006-07-10 09:05:32)

Delphy
+45|6576|Bristol, UK
Before I broke my mic, I just used the inbuilt BF2 squad voip, worked fine.
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6713|England
Well because we make our clan use teamspeak i only ever use teamspeak so teamspeak FTW.
Not
Great success!
+216|6568|Chandler, AZ
Teamspeak.

Along with all the other reasons people have listed including less latency, less resources, and more cost effective...

There's no Text to Speach with TS. And while it's easy enough to turn it off in Vent, there are times where you might need TTS enabled, and there will be some idiot spamming it for twelve minutes with useless crap they think is funny to hear in a digital voice.

Save yourself the headache and get TS.
†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6647|Saskatchewan, Canada
Ventrilo.
Depends where it's host, and who by.
darkstarllc.com is a good company.. never had any problems with vent that they couldn't fix.  TS lags the crap out of my bf2
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6618|UK

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

stryyker wrote:

ventrilo

Ventrilo has better voice quality and less of a delay when u speak, IT IS the best

ps Team speak sucks
nothing more to add exept:

ps Team Speak definately sucks

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-07-10 09:29:07)

lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6667
yes, i like ventrilo but teamspeak is fine.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6556|Area 51

Alleycat1969 wrote:

Soldiers Listen up ! I need some good Intel

Due to having my ass kicked by clans that use teamspeak I have decided to join the walk and talk bregade!
You in the back Stand to attention when i is talking > This is a matter of national game security ;all informtion on this page will kept anonomous..

Now the information I require is what fucken programe is the best to use ?? Hmmmm  bandwidth and quality ease of installation ?

I have only ever used the in game voice over I.P but nobody ever used it ?? (hardly)

Now get to it soldiers I need a answeer before 21:00 local time , over and out !!
up to 8 players ----> Ventrilo, for sure, 8 players and above Teamspeak
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6749|Vienna, Austria
Banned
+22|6651
Yeah when it all comes down to it i would just get both unless you play on a server where they use just TS or Ventrilo, TS is what I have so esay to use and I have never noticed a lag problem and my computer sucks.  Xfire is program like MSN messenger or AOL's buddy list crap, it lets you talk to other "friends" that are online, also it lets you know what server others are playing on the stats, server ip, ect.  I find xfire useful to track pricks that I like to annoy, people get pissed when they cant run from you no matter where they try to go. BF2tracker.com is also good form this because some people use a diffrent name on xfire.  And when all else fails I light a blunt and send smoke signals for a while:)-~

Last edited by Ether151 (2006-07-10 09:37:29)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6697|Antarctica
I prefer Teamspeak but it does use more power than ventrillo in my experiences.
K1OVERDOSE
+2|6644

liquidat0r wrote:

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

stryyker wrote:

ventrilo

ps Team speak sucks
nothing more to add exept:

ps Team Speak definately sucks
You don't find alot of people giving out there Vent Server IP's, but It's Very Cool!  My Brother runs a Vent Server 5.1 Surround Digital and I don't lag one bit.  My PING stays at a constant 20 when I'm gamming and I've got my FRAPS running as well.  Dam name droppers!!! lol..
  You can find teamspeak IP everywhere.  I think using VENT is like you own little clan that no one knows about.  I call mine CLAN-KILLAS!! lol...
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6618|Warlord
Teamspeak here, zero change in BF2's performance from what I can see.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard