Good idea.5%5% - 1
M3h.35%35% - 7
Bad idea.20%20% - 4
Horrible idea.20%20% - 4
Other0%0% - 0
Total: 20
Norseman
+0|6796
I think BF2 should include a server option to block players from joining if they have such and such number of TKs, team damage, or team vehicle damage per kills or score. For example, the admin could set the server to block people who have more than 1 TK for every 100 kills. Anyone who has more than one TK per 100 kills wouldn't be allowed to enter the server. Making this option available should both significantly reduce team killing (at least intentional team-killing), and should make it possible for non-TKers to play on servers with other non-TKers. What do you think?
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6526|The Sky
M3h, It would take for EVER to verify I would think.... But that would be cool.
arson
+99|6654|New York
A good number of my  tk's come from being forced by smaktards who want to hump the wheeel of the jets,  or who likes to play bumper buggy with the armor if im lucky enough to get there  first.  The bookkeeping of tks is flawed and that prob needs to be fixed.
Norseman
+0|6796

arson wrote:

A good number of my  tk's come from being forced by smaktards who want to hump the wheeel of the jets,  or who likes to play bumper buggy with the armor if im lucky enough to get there  first.  The bookkeeping of tks is flawed and that prob needs to be fixed.
True. There shouldn't be a TK for people who get rammed by jets. Shot or bombed is another story, but if you're a dipshit walking out in front of a jet on a runway, you deserve to die. As to the bumper buggy, vehicles should be unable to TK through raming unless they are moving. If they are moving forward, only the front of the vehicle should be able to TK, if backward, only the back should be able to TK.
SiMSaM16
+48|6711|United States of America
I have a 40:1 kill:tk ratio
Norseman
+0|6796

SiMSaM16 wrote:

I have a 40:1 kill:tk ratio
I have a 20:1 kill:tk ratio, because I go out of my way to kill tkers, and I (used to) bomb a bit too recklessly. 100:1 was just an example. Most servers seem to be run by clans, so the admin will probably set the limit to just below their lowest clan member, which should be reasonable for most people.

Last edited by Norseman (2006-07-09 19:07:45)

Des.Kmal
+917|6635|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
dude, what about jet whores? horrible idea.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard